Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 59.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 6.2 First Info

deanyosla - - General Discussion

I don't like being forced to transform into some weird penguin just so I can run faster. Not only transformation contracts are hard to come by(except potions, but those suck) but also to retain the look of a toon I'd have to use transparent scroll from the shop. Eventhough those are at 1 coin each, it's still impossible to get them in-game afaik. What's so good about 6.2? I'm 20 lvls in and it just reinforces my desire to quit mmorpgs for good. So boring and dull gameplay.

• Quote from Wassermelone: “question is, how do we get contracts without itemshop? ” One per week in that kinah sand shop or whatever that is called on EU. Apparently costs 13kk Which is bloody expensive considering kinah system changed drastically.

• Quote from Doombolt: “The unboxing stuff videos are so boring. It's like those videos where people are unboxing kinder eggs and all the little boys and girls watch them breathless. Why would a grown man or woman would ever watch this fodder content?! Makes no sense. Don't mean to burst your bubble Lyah but it is what it is. ” Some unboxing videos are a bit helpful. Like when you are unclear whether to buy some expensive merchandise or not. Though in most cases, yes, they are boring to the core u…

• There's 6.2 incoming this September 19th and possibly gf going to open new server(s) I'd advise you to wait it out until then, as leveling going to be far more easier than it is now. Only managed to get my main on Deyla to 72 in a month of playing. I'm on holiday until 9th so I'm not playing.

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from nodeone: “Don't you think guys the Lakrum or whatever named map is too small? It looks for me equal to Ishalgen by size ” It even looks a lot smaller than katalam and that place rocked. I really am sad it's gone. If there's no flight in abyss where will we fly now I wonder. And if there's no flight available why do we even need wings other than to boost some stats.

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from Wolx: “I don't think there's any diminishing returns, it seems there's no cap but it's not possible to reach 100% that would be ridiculous Also I think they added a tooltip that shows how many % you have on the stat. ” Kaisinel maybe. Though we'll have to see when someone gets that top notch transform.

• Quote from Hashtag: “Quote from deanyosla: “I'll have a look what the new server may offer. If it goes into ghost town after a month, I'm out by then. ” and others that wanna try the game for few days think the same. When its getting abit harder ppl tend to give up. And yet those ppl beg for new server, cya on antriksha in few months xd ” I haven't begged for a new server. I'd rather not have any new servers honestly. Even if upon release old players would be getting exchanges for their >+20 gea…

• Sounds fair enough, although I had lots of 5 minute scrolls. And they were burnt really fast. What else pre-6.2 gets deleted? Jakunerk stuff? Getting 1 kinah for some items would be a slap in the face. XD But would be fun nonetheless.

• New titles in 6.0/6.2 ?

Quote from Wolx: “I hope we don't loose old (owned) titles. ” I fear that we will, most of those came from old locations which are getting sacked. Although, I do believe it'd be better to keep acquired titles if only for nostalgia.

• I don't care about ditching my main on Deyla, isn't geared in anything other than apollon and didn't bother to enchant nothing. I'll have a look what the new server may offer. If it goes into ghost town after a month, I'm out by then. Might try some sandbox mmorpg later... Though I don't particularly like them to begin with.

• In 6.2 there won't be any kind of scrolls from earlier version? Like move speed, attack speed, crit, elemental defences, resistance.. If there's no way to get move speed scroll then it's a bummer I hate it when my toon runs as slow as a snail. If those are replaced by transformations that's even worse, since they're locked in the shop or 1 per week for f2p was it?

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from failboat: “Your assumption doesn't really match the facts. First of all many players turn themselves offline and others are moved to instanced servers when they do stuff. Your way is not accurate. There is an actual way to get the number of players, by using this website or their downloadable tool. It is no longer showing exact numbers but percentages. A number like 13%/28% for Deyla means 13% of total server capacity is right now online and 28% is the peak achieved in the last day. S…

• I couldn't find changes regarding dual logging on EU changelog for 6.2 that's due to be released on 19th September. Maybe there's no change whatsoever or changelog going to be altered before due date.

• Quote from Hjarta: “I had the normal client and the PTS client opened together and it worked ” That's because one is 5.8 while the pts is 6.2. Yet later on dual logging wont be supported.

• Dual clients will be forbidden upon 6.2 release surely. Since KR has it and EU wants to stay as close to what KR implemented as possible.

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from [NICK]daishinkansama: “ What did you smoke before writing this? Deyla alone has more active population than that, all EU servers combined easily surpass 10K. ” I'm not smoking anything, just an assumption based on online population. There's a way to see how many people are online at a time, by searching for the specific classes. During peak time a few weeks ago on Deyla ely there weren't more than 300 people combined. So unless you prove that this EU aion has an active population of a…

• Wonder what's the name of those servers.

• Balance between servers is ludicrous, and with two more on the horizon that'll make it even worse. Well played.

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from Parra: “========================================================================================================== + 25 High Archon Commander’s/ High Guard Commander’s Gives Legendary +15 ?? that is really bad we did not have save spot at 25+ Atleast we should have Ultimate +15 Korea and NA have mutch better gear exchange and they did have a save spot at 25+ they got enchantment events too of corse we dont? in Tavern episode 2 you guys said it is word to update gear etc because it wou…

• 6.2 First Info

New server wouldn't help much I reckon. Two are definitely unnecessary, aion can hardly pull 1k active population on EU all servers combined. Some are ghost towns and opening new servers will just make servers like antrishka irrelevant, heck I wouldn't be surprised if the same fate would follow Deyla.