Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 365.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 6.2 First Info

Hakurin - - General Discussion

Quote from Keymaker: “The whole point of an Eta is emphasised on the E, estimated. People are more understanding when Etas are known and if problems arise then information is given to say look this happened its not gonna happen. The only reason for mmo games not to release info is either for the prevention of exploits or because they don't want it to affect revenue from some p2w/promo before that content is released so players wallets can be milked. ” Problem is that every time Galeas gives us a…

• Quote from Divine: “Idont understand why ppl so anti rng bundles. Yes there is ppl on board writing they don't like eng bundles but in the end it's still only a handful of ppl on board which is not really a realistic representation of the playerbase, especially since it's know psychology that ppl are more likely to share negative than positive opinion . .. if there are 1000 players and 10 are complaining on forum. Should company listen to the numbers on forum or continue their strategy based on …

• welcome to pay2win

Quote from xSaidou: “Calm down, its just a bait, chance to get it is like 0.001%, so there is no legendary contract basically. Let whales sustain this game for everyone else. ” The issue is them being put in the shop at all. The Aion shop manager is spitting in our faces with a move like this.

• Another "oopsie"? Absolutely disgusting. I have no words. The shop manager and PD have absolutely no shame.

• Quote from Kery: “Quote from Hakurin: “There are no reset scrolls anymore because you're supposed to use luna instead (click on the + next to your instance of choice in the instance list ingame). ” You can´t use Luna for Makarna in 6.2. The only way for additional entrys are the scrolls from raid. ” I see, I guess they then either want to limit runs or just don't want money. You can never know with GF shop strategies nowadays

• Quote from Waq: “can we please get makarna reset scrolls in shop? Ty ” There are no reset scrolls anymore because you're supposed to use luna instead (click on the + next to your instance of choice in the instance list ingame).

• Quote from Accuracy: “Limiting this list to 5 changes is kind of hard as there are many small single problems that tie into each other, creating the state of the game we have today. Anyway I'll give it a shot. First things on this list are most important to me. 1. Communication of the publisher. 2. Rework your cash shop. 3. Make stuff tradeable again. All of it. 4. Enchantment. 5. Give us incentive to do the content. ” You hit the nail on the head with every single point. Some comments to your 1…

• Rip fwl </3 Also yes please do add ingame skin preview function.

• 1. Cash shop policy The constant RNG lootboxes (no matter the content), the "oopsie" with the kaisinel pots (that should have been corrected like with cellatus instead of "oh well they're out there now so we can't do anything ¯\_(ツ)_/¯" kind of response we got), the lack of skins and the like which people would like to buy... It feels very insulting. 1.a Events For a while now events have had really bad rewards on all tiers and run for too long. For events where effort is involved the prizes are…

• 7.0 First info

Quote from Xanoa: “Quote from Buburuza: “Quote from Xanoa: “plate plate Leather Leather 1. chain(male/female) 2. cloth(male/female) b22b64a1b5b15ec0b235440ad34f2d4c.png cloth chain chain cloth 1.plate(male/female) 2. leather(male/female) f74b26a817231d0a413b37d7f9e70c65.png ” @Xanoa : According to aionpowerbook. ” you are sure for that?I'm going to follow what you say, so ” cloth-chain-chain-cloth plate-plate-leather-leather

• Quote from Layyumi: “And don't get me wrong, I really like the change going away from p2w items in the shop. In the past there were always some op items in rng boxes and whatnot together with absolutely useless items. Like when the enhanced fallusha wings were used as bait which you couldn't even get ingame. Or new skins. I hate rng boxes and I'd like them to go away but at least the current ones are quite useless and overpriced. ” Except that minor oopsie we had a few weeks into the patch where…

• Thinking about coming back

Hakurin - - Help & Questions

If you're considering returning, you should just try it. Levelling is fast and you'll get a taste of the game within a few days. As for your other questions I cannot really answer, you will have to see for yourself.

• 7.0 First info

Interesting. I'm glad we finally see sacrificial power working as it should have from the beginning. I am wondering why on earth noble grace and benevolence are getting nerfed though... I really hope these defensive buffs stack and are actually useful if we're to work with that instead of increased healing. And what's with making wod completely useless? All in all will have to wait and see before I can really comment, but so far I do not like it. Also wish chanters and bards would see same hb ne…

• Aerot is pvp, Rubrum is pve. Instance drops are better, but if you have absolutely awful luck or it doesn't seem likely you'll be able to find a group for workshop and makarna, I guess crafted noble ultimate is better than instance mythicals.

• Shugocopia box

Quote from Senpai: “Try sending a ticket to support. Even if they say they can't change it, atleast you tried. ” Nice way to swamp support with even more tickets if you already know they can't do it.

• Gold pack rewards

Absolutely. The veteran system will be deleted.

• Looking at current pserver numbers there is a market for it, however I don't think a "dry" 2.7 patch would be as popular as a revised "classic server" or whatever you'd want to call it after having so many good changes over the years (remove shock while silenced was introduced with 3.0, then there's things like quest cube, character customisation changes etc). I think it's sad that the community is so pessimistic about the idea, but it is what it is. If NCS are creating a new class, you bet they…

• Gold pack rewards

Veteran rewards are being replaced by the Platinerk system. Once the Platinerk system is in place, veteran rewards will disappear. So I suppose the answer to a possible reset lies with when the Platinerk system gets implemented.

• New class in Aion?

Quote from Xanoa: “Quote from Hakurin: “Quote from Rym: “This is the highest quality trailer yet, maybe finally there will be an engine upgrade? ” One can hope! *_*I think the new class looks fun. Just hope it's not going to be terribly unbalanced at launch. ” on forum NA one people said thisit's supposed to be a TEASER video... not actual game play... If you actually make a teaser video of its sister class (sw) it would look pretty similar to it... but with music instead of paint and about new …

• New class in Aion?

Quote from Rym: “This is the highest quality trailer yet, maybe finally there will be an engine upgrade? ” One can hope! *_* I think the new class looks fun. Just hope it's not going to be terribly unbalanced at launch.