Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Server Merge Discussion

Tiru - - General Discussion

R...Ri...Rinnie?

I have to burst your bubble. All those elitist are coming to deyla.

Because asmos on Antri like having enemies. Because asmos on Antri (former Perento) know how to fight outnumbered. Because elyos always was worse than the Asmo player base (pvp wise). Because there are no real pvp opponents left on Antri for Asmo. I just hope on deyla there are some elyos who know how to play this game.... antri didnt have many left.

pls delete

According to online numbers... we can't blame GF that they merge grendal with Antriksha. Im sure Antriksha will end up with 20% ish after the transfers and will stay as they are as will deyla go up to 40-45 at MAX

DW the pros from Antri are coming to push your lvl up.

• Quote from failboat: “A better description would be: an event that failed gloriously in NA and that weapon is was unachievable. Don't get any hopes to be different here. ” Explain Please

PVP in Aion pretty much died at 4.5? When they announced upgradeable accessorys which can break. Ii can see it after not playing 5.x at all. 5.8 and people are still farming gear. Its insane. Back then you farmed your gear (fast) to pvp and play the game. At this point ncsoft managed to make ppl farm so long... that when youre done another patch hits and you continue to farm. Coming back to the merge... It definetly will boost pvp ... since on all servers there are some pvp addicts and the more …

• Quote from esset23: “Quote from Galeas: “Quote from esset23: “Quote: “Free! Receive five Shugo Game Tokens free every Thursday after our Shop Update during the event (to a total of 15). Your character has to have reached level 66 for this. ” Shugo Game in FebruaryQuote: “Free! Get three Shugo Game Tokens free during the first week of the event (your character has to have reached level 66 for this). ” Shugo Game now.Next time it will be 1 token per acc (lvl 75 only). More nerfs, pls! ” If I remem…

Why? What they wanna merge Antri with?

• English server

The most pathetic point is: Who gives a sht? Back then when Antriksha was perento there were greeks, swedish ppl, polish ppl talking in their language and it didnt kill us or let us vomit. And what do you blame GF for? Their Shop? Ok Their nerfs? Ok - Their strategy and will to earn money? Dafuq. I agree on the first 2 points but why shouldnt they open a turkish polish whatever server? There are 80 million turkish ppl in turkey, ofcourse they want to jump into that market and at least try to ear…

• I thought the same haha. Good times when this launcher was the only thing we had ;-/

• Since i missed the last 40% coin bonus could you please be so kind and put it in again so you guys can earn some hundred €. Thanks in Advance. o/

• Quote from Shechinah: “Quote from Tiru: “The last few damn files... and i keep getting the error. Help ” Let's make "Almost Harmless" great again. ” Will do :] Regarding the Error: It solfed itself somehow, at some point it worked.

• Is this thing still alive?

Tiru - - Antriksha

Quote from Rastekkel: “Didn't you play on spatalos for a while? on a glad alt or something. I remember your name from back when I played in like aion 2.0/2.5 ” I played on spatalos for a little while with Tang in Taco yeah, before we went to Perento. And I remember your rastekkel I also remember you marnix Found some old known people ingame. But the leveling right now seems too dull to jump in before 6.0 so i might just level relaxed and wait until 6.0 to see whats going on.

• Is this thing still alive?

Tiru - - Antriksha

Yo frands. Whos still here from the old perento crew? Im joining some random instances and the only thing i saw in a leaguefightting that nerderos Arcanel So whos here whos not? If you know me youre a very old player anyway :>

• Aion Launcher Update Error E02018

Tiru - - Help & Questions

imgur.com/ZaSjWNn The last few damn files... and i keep getting the error. Help