Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 47.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 6.5 Enchant Success Rates

magebaby - - General Discussion

Quote from Accuracy: “Quote from Rebel30: “ok little update since patch came out what I saw worked best for me don't try +15all the way I do it like this , 1st I make 1x item +10 then leave it like that, then next day I try 10-14 with ancient stones, and then 14-15 with legendary. sometimes it fails 14-15 sometimes not. but I see less fail in doing these 2step enchants like 0-10 then other time 10-14 than trying 10-14 or 10-15 all the way , I burned thru less stones like this hope helps casuals …

• Quote from Juods: “ATM from 6.2 launch I dont have any ancient xforms yet, after ~3-4 month i had possibility to fuse 6 large dupes and got large again. For this event Im openning contracts with 3 chars daily (from event start got maybe 2-4 large, others are normals). After fusing 6 normals (almost) every day, Im always getting.... normal again (for real, while this event is active, after fusion i never got large). Its just me so rng unlucky? ” yea its RNG bro, ive gotten Large and made even Anc…

• 6.5 Enchant Success Rates

203 ancient stones for +15 ancient shoes boysssssss!! LUV THIS GAME *irony splashes through the roof*

• today? something free on aion web??? man that stuff you smoke must hit like a truck....

• lul classic...

• Quote from Griver83: “Quote from Keymaker: “There are four boards, one each week, everyone gets the same four boards, just in a different order one of the boards has a gold pack and ultimate stone on it. ” Not true ” i can vouche Griver83 that it is not true. i got the same boards over and over again, and i didnt see GP board or good luna chest board.

• Quote from Potatosin: “Nice judge on me cuz he killed me in ow two times in four months when i had ancient gear xd. Sadly i dont have vids to show u how many times ive killed this guy and his full group among others cuz idc thats pvp hm. Huge whale when u spend 100euro-150euro? I wouldnt say so. Keep hating me i like i On topic. Enchant rates are bad ( ” @Potatosin sry but u call urself not p2w, while u have kaisinel... how many thousands of euros were spent there? , u sell AC like a madman for …

• i had 2 crap boards , so i stock up the dice... 3rd week i had board with legendary stone+transformation contract.. so i rolled till i got them.. 4th week board was the worst rewards, but i had 47+ dice, so i completed the board and got the same nyerking board again so i didnt even see a board with gp/luna/ult stones. this event was total BS for me maybe i got 20kk worth items in 1 month... while other ppl got loaded with gps and stones. would not recommend, 1/10 event. The RNG in this game is m…

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

i dont want to scroll through 25 pages of bug reports, but has anyone talked about the windstream bug already? when you jump to windstream you get backed up till you are out of the map and then you get teleported back to the windstream?? this bug just wastes like 10 seconds of your time and moves ur character out of the map.. kinda annoying because the bug is constantly appearing...

• Quote from Potatosin: “Quote from magebaby: “Quote from Potatosin: “Quote from [NICK]yushini: “Quote from Potatosin: “ ” ” ” ” Quote from ResIpsaLoquitur: “Quote from magebaby: “Quote from Potatosin: “Quote from [NICK]yushini: “Quote from Potatosin: “5 pieces left for full ultimate ! ” man you are an hard and huge p2w whales, everyone knows that... ” U are wrong but i like when ppl think that xd ” so let me get this straight... u start on nergal with 0 anything and u have full legendary+missing …

• Quote from Potatosin: “Quote from [NICK]yushini: “Quote from Potatosin: “5 pieces left for full ultimate ! ” man you are an hard and huge p2w whales, everyone knows that... ” U are wrong but i like when ppl think that xd ” so let me get this straight... u start on nergal with 0 anything and u have full legendary+missing 5 ultimate pieces from full ultimate with 0 p2w?? i call BS... i used 106 legendary pvp stones to get my ultimate orb. unless u use hacks, there is no possible way to get so many…

• Merge before it's too late!

magebaby - - Suggestions

Being elyos on antriksha server i can safely say, we (the ely) are NYERKED big time. YES we have gotten anomos ONCE during full 6.2. YES 1x ultimate keberium costs 9kk-20kk in our server. NO we cant even get to the fort boss during sieges, we have taken fort 5 times total i think... YES the population is very small in the server and YES during last siege 2 great generals 5 generals stayed afk on the bridge and didnt even use xform, because AFK gets the same rewards YES we have given up YES we ar…

• Help me please. Bug :(

magebaby - - Help & Questions

Quote from Buburuza: “Quote from wolf11: “You can't play aion on wifi and most games on general. ” Actually you can, I played in the past Aion via wi-fi with 30-40ms no spikes. Depend of your provider/country. ” i play aion on my desktop using wifi aswell. 40-50 ms ping no problems

• Just to clarify for all of you. There is hope, i used a total on 106 pvp legendary stones, and i got my legendary orb to +15. 106 legendary stones and it is finally +15, patience and you will finally succeed!!!

• Quote from Psycho: “Quote from The_Link: “Don't know how you guys are enchanting... but used around 200-250 Legendaries (don't know how many anchient stones) and my gear is full legendary and my ultimate bow went to +15 without red enchant stones. ” Share your secret… ” waiting for that secret aswell... Gave up after i used my 100th legendary pvp stone on my legendary orb. 100 legendary pvp stones later and it is +11 still. have 0 motivation to keep on playing.

• go to deyla, most balanced server. Dont reccommend Antriksha and nergal,

• Crazed anomos

magebaby - - Suggestions

lololo total BS, antriksha elyos hasnt gotten a single crazed anomos since start of 6.2. asmos are killing em in their camp all the time

• Ap farming

dred-runatorium-newiwind-arena easiest and simplest way

• I would start with the most irritating problem(maybe not the biggest problem and maybe irrelevant, but it makes me angry) The events: Install Aion 6.2 and let him/her(who is making the event drop list) get to level 80, then let him play the endgame content for 2 weeks before compiling/making up/suggesting the rewards for the events. It seems to me, and ofc to many other players, that the guy/girl/apache helicopter, whoever u hired for this job, that he/she/it hasnt even touched the game, let alo…

• Quote from xSaidou: “yea, most of antriksha ely came to deyla and we have the opposite situation. asmo:ely - 1:3 Merge antriksha with deyla? ” i hope this will happen someday in the future.. gets kinda boring getting my *NYERK* handed to me all the time