Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Gfis: “Quote from mertgoldick: “guys. i took a break from gaming for 1-2 months i was in antri and now it is empty and prices are insane what the hell is this? can i move to another server? how do people do this? hellion, deyla it doesn't matter i just wanna leave this stupid antriksha HELP ” RIP.Also, bye notits, even i had been moved. ” what? so i can't transfer?:(

• guys. i took a break from gaming for 1-2 months i was in antri and now it is empty and prices are insane what the hell is this? can i move to another server? how do people do this? hellion, deyla it doesn't matter i just wanna leave this stupid antriksha HELP

• Which minion is d best?

mertgoldick - - Templar

i spent 590kk for minion contract to get grendal and im a sorcerer do you think its useless for sorc? at higher ranks i think it deals good dmg but mine is still level 1 and i don't know how to find contracts to feed it. rift of oblivion's contracts are nothing worthy and i have no premade for narra, so is there any way to obtain B - C minions?

• 270kk on antri ely i can't imagine the asmo side

• its 240kk on antri elyo this means 2 week's supplements for 1 gp..

• either i'll use my all kinah to buy GP's since they're 400kk or i'll have to spend money on this stupid game which one should i choose? mmm... so my choice is -Avoid posts about quitting the game Senpai

• Pveranks website

mertgoldick - - PvE

Quote from t0re: “there are different ways of doing itthe 2 major ones being ez version with full switch (the one u described) NM-like version where the only ones switchings are the tanks and 1 additional person shares coldstrike with them(being appointed support or 1 dps,) both of them also have different variations, i've seen probably 5 different ways of handling the last boss since i'm joining different alliances and playing different classes ” but what if i take the aggro? idk how but i alwa…

• Pveranks website

mertgoldick - - PvE

Quote from t0re: “Quote from mertgoldick: “is narrakali EM or NM doable with this? 11k arm dps and 74 lvl sorcy ” EM definetely , NM require a lot of experience in the isntance and to actually know the boss pretty well yourself, and not wait for other ppl to call other things than frozen breath. When u have enough runs under your belt u might qualify depending on your movement performance. ” yeah even though i watched so many videos about narra, i gotta go step by step but for EM, the boss' mech…

• Pveranks website

mertgoldick - - PvE

Quote from Talentfreiermage: “Hey, I think your dps is more than fine for the narakali easymode runs as long as you are not going to fail around I would take you over 95% of my Server when I played. Still I got some advices for you to improve your dps significantly. 1.) Use flame fusion on cooldown it increases your fire dmg and is not a bad dps skill considering the low cast time. 2.) Replace your flamebolts with flameharpoon. It has the same cast time and deals around the double damage. ” I ch…