Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 61.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Got 1 transformation from 30 chests, prob lucky af...

• Quote from Parra: “Quote from Hakurin: “ZBTJ9l4.png Are you actually serious? I see we've come a far way from "the shop will only contain cosmetic items, exp boosts and gp dw". You even openly advertise it as "get an advantage in pvp". Absolutely disgusting. I hope you're ashamed, though by putting this item here in the first place I guess it's safe to assume you have no such thing as shame. ” somebody got even 1 transformation scroll from this? i did not, i did buy allot but only got transforma…

• Quote from terent: “l wouldnt be surprised if they capped scroll exchange too. After all its a new dawn right? I hate exploiting and dont mind losing out on my thousands of scrolls if that means all the ppl get equally nothing. You have to keep it in mind, that nothing is set in stone and that anything can still change untill the day of an update. People who keep begging Galeas about lowering gear exchange requirements seemingly believe it too. So you do business at your own risk. ” I would say.…

• 6.2 First Info

Inaentheeth - - General Discussion

Quote from Balthazar: “@Galeas Is it Possible That u LIFT the limit of selling items on the NPC for the LAST week before the patch?So people can sell everything they can to prepare for new patch? @Galeas @Sita ” No, please no, you wont get your billions to kinah exchange cap limit by selling supplements...

• Quote from [NICK]tuhka: “Been like this all day... at one point there was more than 3 alliances waiting for bosses (several locations) ” But this named spawned after 30mins, didnt he ? ... and what u expect when reward is HUS, people farmign with alts

• Today abyss quest .. 30 min respawn time for mob, 2 mobs spawn at once ! ... thats good i like On the other end, somebody probably missed even after special maintenance respawn times in brusthonin (asmo side) ... @Galeas Would be nice if you could list all of the named and their respawn times ... the word "reduced" doesnt say much hope guys fixing it, fixed all mobs, because as i write up in Brusthonin it still takes ages... i left after 1,5hr of waiting and checking...

• Quote from Snueffel: “Quote from Galeas: “We will add additional monster spawns in the same locations and also reduce the respawn time for those monsters. ” where, how many, reduced to what? example: from 4 hours to 2 hours? and yea nohting spawned yet ” Well.. waited for like 30 mins and nameds spawned. Quote from Galeas: “We are doing our best to make it happen today. Will keep you informed. ” Thanks you very much, now it is good event to do !

• @Galeas so...will there be any change to named mobs spawn time right before weekend or naaaah ? This event is not good for now and just makes u wait like a zombie ....and hope for the last hit with number of people trying to do the quests...

• Quote from Sparx: “Quote from Donut: “No comment on that event. ” It is not an event, it's just a shop promotion. Basically its just a fancy randombox with a spinning animation. And that's why you should post your feedback here: Weekly Shop Discussion Topic ~ Sparx ~ ” Acting like our feedback matters

• Funny thing: they removed poppy pearls but i still got them from the unopened boxes.... so i guess... oups, kappa

• really stupidly "repaired" event..... thanks for all the who at the end just die and block path for other ppl ... and thx for idiotic glitches and others stuff..... better to put that effort into shop updated, because this is just .... First time it was ok... but now its just thanks to .... Offensive language + insults towards the team. Fregion

• You will never believe me but i got that 1 free matryoshka to +10 !!! And the rewards were the best i got so far !!! I got amazing 2 estimas... Some events make you log in and participate and this one is not one of them.... will rather do something more rewarding They somehow teached themself by EA i guess... they just want us, players, to provide with a sense of pride and accomplishment for reaching +10 matryoshka and getting reward

• Next time if u want to add some new event, fix your shi...ermmm i mean stuff together before putting it live.... all time on the right side which is bugged more than GF would bug it and losing thanks to some shi... sendlog .... no thanks... not worth my time even it is free.... i just got triggered by that...

• Well ...i can only say that with today´s update GF went full p2w even more....

• new manastones

Inaentheeth - - Cleric

Here you have sheets for it, it counts stats with 60 CP, for MR its "best" to socket 31 Will +10 and rest MR+16, for block it should be 26x Health +10 and rest block+29 ... but you will see what others will tell you

• It is funny how they put 10x Sealed Powerful Treasure Chest into big box, but only 1!! key ....

• Suggestion: Server Merge

Inaentheeth - - Suggestions

I dont get your idea merging old servers with new servers... sorry but new servers were made to make "new fresh start" ... dont merge us with old servers....

• Kinah Sell Limit

Inaentheeth - - Help & Questions

So you have better overview on lvls to kinah sell limit I would love to know when they reset ?

• Quote from Lolikita: “Quote from Evita: “who buys lesser manastones to begin with? ” I cackled when I saw those are being sold ” I dont know if they are being sold, but I saw them in my shop, because i am paying customer and because of that i have the right to take 10 lesser manastone box for free!! ...I mean...why i would even want them ? Give me something more valuable and i might say "yea thats it, thanks! " .. but that made me question myself if they really dont care as many people say....

• Can i Ask... are we really that worthless existences for you @Gameforge ?? 10x 10x Lesser Manastone Box for paying customer ? You can take yours manastone boxes and put them into w/e u want...... (but god pls..not in the shop.. we are not even interested into that shi... ) Reward for paying such company... i will regret it even more now....