Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 41.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What is the difference between Bundle of special transformation contract and the contract we have for 49 coins?

• Best in event in ages!!! No endless farm. No pay to win involved. Great job!

• Also 7631f28de2f4d29a87529085525cd1ec.png Only drops key for the party member who loot first. The other members don't get a key.

• bf20bde2f89f36f7e27f684f34e30fa9.png Is the Normal price not 30 - 50 -80 instead of 20-40-70? I can be mistaken but I thought it was 10 more Luna then what's written on the website/forum.

• I didn't expect to see "Legendary Transformation Contract" that soon in the shop, for sure not after what have been told in the last DT. I know players who run in a green transform around still. Even between an ancient and legendary is so much difference. I seen some combining it, but it aren't that much I have seen around. But one that really want p2w have a chance to get it faster then most of the rest. I prefered that kind of p2w to be out of the game. RNG boxes itself. We have in our country…

• Does someone know how I get this buff? I just got it and I have no clue how. xD 3446d6088837e7c78e365a7e5e3e718e.png

• What stigma to +9?

Xenomorph - - Cleric

Quote from aclericfromthor: “Hi °o° I'm currently upgrading all my stigmas to +10 step by step. Since we know that, with 7.0, Saving Grace will no longer be a heal but only a buff, is it still worth to enchant it till +10 or is there a better alternative [for pvp and pve, I'd prefer to enchant only one stigma] ? ” I did sell my Saving Grace since I wasn't using it all. We have the vision already in full support so I skipped the saving grace. You don't need to go full +10, I went +9 to have two e…

• 1. Transformation It's for many players really hard to receive an ancient transformation. Ancient transformation is the basic of playing your class. Everyone should at least have the chance to receive one ancient transformation for his/her class. It can be frustration after saving up a lot of white/green transformation and the final result is an ancient not even for your class. Legendary/Ultimate transformation should stay rare as how they are. Those are an extra you can work for. (Check Suggest…

• I have always liked Lucky Dice event. It's such little no-promo event but i'm in love with it each year! Only, the shop isn't holding it atm! No claim for dices atm!

• I'm really happy you can still place the snowflakes in the legion warehouse! Also i'm curious for the full list of rewards! (Which got updated pretty fast, thanks for that @Galeas) What I do miss is Ultimate PvP enchantment stone and Fragment of the fighting spirit, the amount is really low, knowing how much we need! xD One thing is sure, I will have a lot of serums/potions after the event! (Which are always usefull!)

• I'm kinda happy when I see the rewards. One that collects all the 24 cards wont receive items that makes a world of difference like in the past. But the horse! Horses > all! :o Quote from Nuke: “Quote from Behold: “@Nuke certain obvious players still play horrible even with +14 feather and 10% godstones. ” I especially dislike the kind of player that gets an absurd advantage by cashing in while being an absolute monkey at the game, that has already been the case with previous Christmas events. I…

• Reading up some of the old names! I got even a lot of old screenshots, old dredgion when I was still playing templar. Browsing through the 1.000 of old aion screenshots: 9d679b28a9463f8fe0a5cc2eb01f1d7a.png

• Endless Farm

Xenomorph - - General Discussion

Quote from Murskaaja: “We need a system that everyone can acquire the stones. Genesys Crystal reward for example. 50 Genesys crystal to buy 1 pvp or pve legendary stone. or bring in form of like before with Radiant Tokens. "Daily quests to get tokens to buy them", like right now we got Yustifiel or whatever it is called. Add to those rewards. ” Indeed. I do agree. This is also a huge problem in the game. It's really hard to get legendary enchantment stones. I did refer also in my idea to those s…

• Endless Farm

@Senpai Don't have to remove all the RNG. Each game does have in some way a part of RNG. A little example about PvE armour. You have a random chance on a drop. But you can aswell collect each run one item. With an x-amount of items you do can buy an armour part. Depending on which armour part, it will cost you more. You can still make a farm out of something, the only difference is you will farm with a view on the end result. I don't mind at all to farm a lot. It's just, you can make a farm in d…

• Endless Farm

Right now when I look into aion I see an endless farm in front of me. What I will write down wont be possible probably but maybe it can give an idea how to make it at least rewarding farming wise. We all know how hard it is to get Daevanion Skills. Running instances - Praying shugo drops- Praying for Splendid or drop inside- Rolling vs other players - Finally winning to get a double?!? Transformations are also a common problem. If you are lucky, yes you might end up with an ancient for your clas…

• I'm fine with a low rate of the daeva skills IF we could at least choose out of the box. Right now it's a low rate, empty shugo or a double one. It's almost impossible to receive the good skills you are looking for.

• New class in Aion?

I would have prefered a physical class. Something new like "Monk". Aethertech we got was magic and can also tank. Furder we got bard which also can support. Then we got a magic damage class gunner. So in my eyes getting a physical class wouldn't be that bad if we go back to the new classes we got previous.

• Bugs After Maint

Quote from Galeas: “Quote from Nuke: “I hope the rollback won't produce more issues! ” me too... ” I'm atm not complaining. Each time we have a maintenance and instances reset gives me 10 mil from garden! But I hope by next week NCSoft will give a working fix. It would be nice to sell drops at least on a bit higher price. Let's pray!

• Quote from SuicideSheeps: “Make Kaisinel Transformation not available for 3-4 weeks to all players cuz players who can pay 400+€ to get Kaisinel Transformation instanly will get an huge advantage beginning of the 6.0. That'd be fair i think. ” I'm sure it isn't that easy unless you are uberlucky. I opened for 8.000 aion coins on the pts tranformation contracts and I got 1 ancient and all the rest normal and large.

• Quote from Hjarta: “GF wants us to become bots ” With some popcorn and a good movie it might work out!