Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 24.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• @Galeas technically i am an returnee, account was inactive for easily a year or more and reactivated with 6.2 like a bit more than a month ago, all my chars have the returnee quest talk to the guy (who was never there, just appeared since this patch) . Yet i can only , finally, complete the quest but nothing else. Seems i'm no longer considiered a returnee even if i am and heard of quite a few people for whom its the same.

• Its especially completely annoying that i feel scammed now in a way...honestly. When i came back when 6.2 was released i was looking forward to the returnee stuff.... today ALL my chars still have the "talk to reiner quest" which i can finally complete but i won't get any of the quest events for being in the game too long. So when i should have received returnee stuff it was bugged and there was no returnee stuff even if i got the quest. Now, when there is returnee stuff i'm no longer considered…

• Hey Lads, for some of us its a pain to deal with veteran rewards. The layout is bad, everytime you assign something the sorting is completely changed and its hard to keep track. Select all is not an option for many. I took the time to build a small chrome extension that helps with that. chrome.google.com/webstore/det…dcjifafjfdgcgedngfabllae/ Its not polished and unlisted so only available using that link. The tool changes the layout, compresses it a bit so theres more stuff on the screen, less …

• Quote from twardy: “So, you have sold crafting materials that you will need later to upgrade your pvp gear. That sounds very smart, thank you for you input. Ok, I can understand that you made money selling manastones... but in nearest future you will spent money buying manastones like crit strike 58 etc and they cost a lot. ” You do know that there's other gear you can get without crafting? And btw....~300k alone was from white trash drops.

• Quote from roflatgf: “13kk for transformation contract ... I am not sure will i have 13kk after 1 month farming ... What abut shards, potions, food , 2,5kk minion function activation ... GameForge simple do not know what game they are publishing ... nerfing everything without know what impact the nerf will cause to the game ... ” After 1 hour farming yesterday i made ~1.5 mil. That does not include rare manastone drops i had bringing it up to 8 mil after selling them. 13kk in a month is no probl…

• Quote from Bazoooooka: “Do you have proof that your friend actually bought a thing with the same price as you, that has more chances of giving him a better reward? Opening like 100 boxes and getting less good things than your friend is all about rng. It's like expecting to win a lottery just because another one also won it. That doesn't make much sense. ” I have proof that drop rates had been changed...................read the full post all conversations in the post and you'r comment would have …

• Quote from Murskaaja: “Gasoline prices changes nearly everyday, sometimes even several times a day. Should I go complain to gasoline company to refund my money because they keep changing prices? ” Yep 100% agreed, but in case you didn't notice .....gasoline stations have BIG signs telling you what you pay per l. To take your example.... think about getting fuel and the price is only hidden in some newspaper inside the station? Quote from Bazoooooka: “You are also assuming that since they lowered…

• Quote from Murskaaja: “Quote from Hitt: “Quote from Murskaaja: “I bought 10 lottery scratch tickets. I didnt win. I want my money back naow. ” Nice how you didn't get the point at all....... oO ” Dont need to, all I saw was "waaah waaah waah" anyway, since it was informed here that they lowered the rates. They inform it here: Concerning Terrific Transformation Chest ” Nice how you don't get the point two times in a row, go back to start and read the thread or just stop posting. Thanks. Lets say …

• Quote from Murskaaja: “I bought 10 lottery scratch tickets. I didnt win. I want my money back naow. ” Nice how you didn't get the point at all....... oO

• Quote from Alibi: “ "Everything i wanted" was literally one item. I got the cast speed contract instead of the attack speed one, oh well. Sucks for my chanter but does just fine on my alt cleric that i also like to play. I understood what it meant to buy an RNG box and i did it. Just like i got the cast speed one i had the chance to get the attack speed one, that's what an RNG box is. My opinion about the kaisinel pots that should have never been in the box has literally nothing to do with the r…

• Quote from Jack: “ First days of a release of on specific item on this game always been like that and then after they changed it.. I can give you multiple examples like in 5.8 where you could've buy the APES random numbers chest, in the first day it was a high amount of stones while after few more days when some players decided to complain like you guys do now and they changed "NERFED" the rates. ” "because it happened before" is no reason for me NOT to complain.....thinking "no need to complain…

• And just to say that again: - I'm NOT complaining about NOT getting as many kaisinels as other people because thats rng - I AM complaining about having dramatically reduced odds to get a similar reward as other people paying the same price. When they lowered the chances (yea i can understand all you guys..shouldn't have been in there first hand) they should have lowered the price to make it fair again.

• Quote from Keymaker: “It is technically gambling, because you pay cash and receive credits and how you spend them is up to you, but you are gambling with the credits, it's the same as if you put the money into a fruitmachine and gained credits. the fact that the odds of the rewards aren't even known is even worse, which has started to some places making it illegal or in the process of doing so. ” Yep thats what i say, i'm not complaining about not getting good stuff...yea thats what Gameforge do…

• Quote from Purri: “The chances to get this beautiful pot was so big that lots of complained in forums and they lowered the chances of it fairly enough,did u get any baa or fox? ” out of 80 boxes..like 800 transformation scrolls and ~1000 of each white potions, 10 ancient potions and like 10 contracts or so Quote from Happy: “I feel sorry for you that you are unable to pay-to-win as much now as you could a few days ago. ” Normally i don't , but thats pretty much the only way in Aion at this point…

• So we all know there where those new Terrific Transformation boxes. Think about them what you want but we have them. Many people have 100 and more Kaisinel potions right now. There's a ton of those around. When the boxes came out i wasn't able to purchase any because Gameforge blocked my account (for security reasons...whatever that means, no failed payments or anything just them blocking it) When i was finally able to purchase again i wanted to get those boxes to have the same kaisinel potions …

• even legendary already has 16%

• Quote from SneakyGerald: “Are you looking ingame or codex db? Because ingame you don't have those, so please do not confuse people with fake data. ” what about you look yourself before saying wrong things? board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…f8af9ff70412fdef9dc766c32

• Completely forgot, if you still have old scrolls....they also stack on top of transformations Quote from SneakyGerald: “80% cases you get white ” Need to admit i spend a bit of money and purchased 30 contracts, out of those i have 8 greens now. Most of them came from fusion however, fusing 4 or more has a lot better results than just fusing 2 or 3. Quote from SneakyGerald: “Say what??? 19% which one are those ” Look at Ultimate Noble Rubrum Boots or Aerot.

• Quote from Click: “If I buy a new car and it runs slower than my old car (bad comparison i know) then i did something wrong ” haha yea bad comparision but in a way absolutely right in both ways, you want a fast car, you need to invest money, you'll never have a similar fast car compared to someone who spends more money. Thats just the world we live in....why should an online game be any different to real world economy....sadly..hate it but thats how things are

• Quote from Click: “(are there new boots with run speed?) ” The crafted legendary ones have 19% no idea if other items have more but i think so. Quote from Click: “- 9% cast/attack speed from scroll and gloves (afaik u can’t get those stats on gloves anymore) -> already -18% ” Yea at least the crafted stuff doesn't have anything on gloves, might exist but no idea about that. However, even the green shugo transformation has 9% Attack speed, everything after that is even more. I see the transformat…