Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 74.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lack of content

Kroata01 - - General Discussion

Hello! Been playing aion 6y+ now and the game has never been boring as it is right now in the current patch. There's not much to do in the game as it used to be back in the days of old patch. I like both pvp and pve but still not enough of these in the game. Starting from PvE since it's what I play more in this patch. PvE: easiest ones are GOK , Mirash Refuge these are 4x a week both can be done in max 1 hour time (on 1 character ofc) - solo instances. Then we have Narakkali and Holy tower , als…

• PvP extends in 6.2

Hey, saw on powerbook ultimate extends with pvp stats. Been asking around where do we get them and will they come in the future, been told they're already up in this patch but only for NA. Apparently it can be purchased with genesis crystals. I have no idea if info is correct or not, anyone checked? Also are we going to be getting those any time soon or it's just a NA thing?

• Xforms in 6.2

Kroata01 - - PvP

Quote from magebaby: “Quote from Kroata01: “At 5.8 when we were all running with 20k hp or so xforms meant something, now in 6.0(6.2) we all have 50-60k hp some plates even higher so 100k hp as xform isn t really some kind of bonus... So wondering are they gonna get adjusted for 6.0 patch aswell. ” Xform still gives u resistance to stuns/snares/binds etc... plus it gives u extra pvp dmg... special guardian general skills and so on.... it seems you are talking about smthing you have never used...…

• Xforms in 6.2

Kroata01 - - PvP

At 5.8 when we were all running with 20k hp or so xforms meant something, now in 6.0(6.2) we all have 50-60k hp some plates even higher so 100k hp as xform isn t really some kind of bonus... So wondering are they gonna get adjusted for 6.0 patch aswell.

• Mate I play aion 6 years, I know how it works... even if someone put gps on broker for a price of 30-50kk kinahs people just gonna buy em and set em for sale again for 150-200kk . Unless everyone wants to change the price, which is quite impossible without gameforge's help

• It was just 1 of the suggestions to try to fix that... But something has to be done regarding that... People can t farm 200m so easily and prices are remaining the same...If you got some better idea...

• It's the players who set the price true... But because it's 99 coins and not 69 or 59 coins it's more expensive. If it cost less coins people won t feel bad lowering the price.

• Dear Gameforge, with the economy reset, people failed to realize that prices need to drop. Goldpacks on deyla remained the same price 150-200kk , which makes it impossible for new players to buy at all , while for old ones it's quite expensive. Fixing the shop price from 99 to something lower could help with that. Else we're...And no, coins boost won t help with that, it might decrease it a bit but not as much and not as fast as needed...Price need to go down asap, not waiting for too many on th…

• 1 per char I believe, but u can t trade kinahs so it'll be a bit tricky

• Quote from Rym: “First of all no that's not the same scroll as the shop scroll...it's a weak white grade transformation scroll that likely will never give you ancient or legendary transformation (absolute 0 chance) or it is much lower than the shop one. The shop one is an ancient quality (yellow) scroll. The white shop scroll being limited to 1 per week is copy-pasted from Korea. The white shop scroll costs 12,375,000 kinah in 6.2, or 284,625,000 kinah in 5.8. (Kinah value conversion overrides a…

• Aion Advertisements

0... there is emissary program up atm , which should attract people to aion I guess by making videos about 6.2, but these emissaries mostly have 1-2k subs and these are aion players , it's a nice try but it should be way more I guess

• Hi Desperation, I'll carry you even if you got just like 4k dps! @PapaSchultz yeah but if you want any decent transformation you need these permanent ones not the potions which you use and dissapear after using xd

• So today I logged on a PTS to check some more things and I realized the transformation contract in "Gold Sand shop" for 12.375.000 have weekly limit of 1. The item that is essential, it is coming instead of the old scrolls giving the at, cast speed, crit strike/spell, speed and more , while removing the old scrolls, it can be aquired 1 per week(ingame) for bit more than 12m kinahs , besides the limit, price seems bit too high aswell. But finishing instances with bad transformations, talking abou…

• 6.0/6.2 sieges

Are these siege rewards tradeable/sellable?

• 6.0/6.2 sieges

Quote from Saykuun: “You will need sieges not for the hp but for the other goodies. ” What other goodies is exactly wut I'm asking here. Also wondering how much hp do we get. Are our personal rewards based on the legion contribution points or they are just relevant for capturing the fortress?

• 6.0/6.2 sieges

Quote from Noctis: “kroata getting ready to lead deyla into the battlegrounds of success ”

• 6.0/6.2 sieges

Checked it earlier, but it doesn t say much. I wonder about the rewards, how much honor points you get , do you get anything apart from HP etc.

• 6.0/6.2 sieges

Hey guys, I guess people already wrote it somewhere on forums but can t find it anywhere. How do exactly sieges work in 6.2 , what are the rewards, based on what. Share me some info if you know please...

• Don t give us anything in exchange for gear or atleast something far from top. Let the returneers and new players have some fun ingame instead of getting rekt everywhere and quitting 2 weeks after the patch. Old players still have many advantages over the returneers / new players.

• Balancing factions is impossible without the income of new players. The experienced players in aion already know the situation and they won t transfer to dead faction , starting from 0 rank, gear (even if you give them gear it won t make many people reroll). So since we KINDA restart the game in 6.2, just lock character creations on servers which aren t balanced , on a faction that is way more populated so the new players, returning ones join the lower populated faction. Make such servers recomm…