Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 73.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• it was always 2 flakes. Only on matryoksha was 4 for gp users.

• It's gonna be a surprise. Like we can't even imagine the depth this company gonna reach this time so they keep it for surprise.

• before 4.0 we had details the day before events started. Improving company i see

• Quote from illidan: “Quote from esset23: “@Galeas, Ancient Fallusha's Accessory Chest doesn't include wings ” Wings aren't Accessories after all.Quote from failboat: “Quote from Decim: “Quote from failboat: “ ” Lottery( aka pay for no rewards-event) is an all tiem classic to milk money from playerbase and its been for every solorius since 3.5(?). // snow in atreia is old event too// Daishun's is new one as it seems so lets hope it will be good ( it wont be nerfed as its the first time) ” Is it t…

• Quote from failboat: “I was just about to ask the same. Any of the 3 new events listed (Solorius Lottery, Snow in Atreia, Daishun's Random Box) have been ran before? ” Lottery( aka pay for no rewards-event) is an all tiem classic to milk money from playerbase and its been for every solorius since 3.5(?). // snow in atreia is old event too// Daishun's is new one as it seems so lets hope it will be good ( it wont be nerfed as its the first time)

• Anyone got any idea about Daishun's Random Box event that is on the lists? is it new event? or it's already been on korea/russia?

• note that im 5.1k Magic boost with cannon 4.7k with pistols on gunner 74 level... holy apollon set +10 and weapons are prigga cutting edge combined with holy apollon ( cannon) and pistols both holy apollo crit spell is 850 cannon 800 pistols

• How to avoid the damn Reduction buff from grendal in tower of challenge? i always lose because i deal 1k damage when she uses that buff on me

• Maintenance

Decim - - Help & Questions

Quote from Nyoka: “Dear players, The maintenance is now finished and all game servers are online and available again! Regarding the event « One hour of Spooktacular Buffs », as already mentioned, we have desactivated the NPCs and candles. However, the coffin is still available. Thus, you can get the original buff by clicking on the coffin only. Sorry for the inconvience and happy Halloween ! The AION team. ” okies we gotta chill a bit. we rushed to conclusions

• Maintenance

Decim - - Help & Questions

If they are really going to remove the exp buff this is going to impact their game and income a lot. No players are going to buy kumuki scrolls. Indeed they are dumb.

• Any new event ?

Decim - - General Discussion

I just hope you won't have nerfed it already... you gotta give new fresh and rewarding event on the game...

• Can we stop complaining all the time... yea its bugged but i only see people in here complaining. i never got delays for over 15(????) minutes and every person i asked in game never had delays that much. Don't know whats going on with all of you but we can all agree that Galeas have been listening non stop to all your suggestion( thats why we got an solution otherwise we wouldnt if he didnt give any attention). Fixes will be comming soon but stop complaining for everything! Give a feedback and t…

• Suggestion: Server Merge

Decim - - Suggestions

Before any merging, it would be a lot better to makee server specific events for new servers to have them getting on old server level... free to play players on grendals cant even compete to free to play players on Antri-Hellion-Deyla. Let's just be realistic, you want merges so early to grind newbies.

• Quote from Galeas: “No the rewards should be exactly the same. But I can still ask for it. ” The rewards shoultnd't be changed. what should be changed it the amount of free keys obtained in instance. That's what i would like you to ask for, an increase on chances for the white named keys in this so we have more chances for the 3 key reward boxes.

• Let's hope fire temple of memory wont be as nerfed as other 2 events.

• Suggestion: Server Merge

Decim - - Suggestions

Don't ever dare to suggest again to merge the Spanish server with and english one. This thing on Hellion got out of control where i only see perdito- biblioteka- lat. It's not english server anymore. If you infect any more servers with this spanish stuff im out for real after years of playing.

• One more question. Any way to make a macro that changes weapons and skill bars? It annoying to press Shift + (1~9) and shift+Z ( it can be stopped while pvping from stuns etc)

• Quote from Fregion: “Quote from Decim: “Is aiDPS Meter illegal? can someone get banned if they use this programm? ” It is not and you will not get banned for using it. ” Thanks!

• Is aiDPS Meter illegal? can someone get banned if they use this programm?

• Quote from Erik: “Quote from Decim: “Quote from Erik: “Quote from Kelberas: “Quote from [NICK]deepsilent97: “So if we have Holy Apollon's +10 and bless it we get the "Harvester's"? ” You can bless current fallusha(+10 minimum) to enchanced fallusha or holy apollon(+15 only). ” Wait what do u mean? +15 apollon gear can be enhanced to some better pve set in 5.8? ” Yea ” Awesome! It has a different skin? ” As i saw on powerbook its same as ancient fallushas on appearence.