Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sorc pve stigma build

paparepas - - Sorcerer

thank you very much

• Sorc pve stigma build

paparepas - - Sorcerer

what pve stigma a sorc uses on pve??

• Glad pve

paparepas - - Help & Questions

next week when i go into prome i will try a prigga run with no weaving at all and a run with weave both with greatsword and pole to see if there is any significant difference

• Glad pve

yeah i friend told me i should do at least 10kk + my rotation is bloodlust first then all my strong skills then the small ones ping is average 90-120 fps is like 15 my transform was until today aquan today i got cat(finally) also i made the red greatsword(makarna) yesterday i was using red pole(makarna)

• Glad pve

and i have almost most of my gewr re-dentified 3/3

• Glad pve

only deavenion skills i dont have is the 2 buffs i average 7-8 damage in around 6 mins

• Glad pve

the reason i made a thread again because i still have that 7-8kk dps on promentus even though i have pve ultimate pole with 13.300 att 12.550 acc and 2.770 crit i talked it abou with a friend and he said i should ask for some tips

• Glad pve

Any tips for doing really good damage on pve and is weaving good or bad now?

• Promentus Drops!!!!!!

paparepas - - General Discussion

Is it me or promentus drops only chain parts for chanters i have been running this instance for so many months and i havent seen not even 1 playe part neither feathers wings or bracelets

• Ranger pvp stigma build

paparepas - - Ranger

So i have a friend that plays ranger and he wants to know what stigma he shous use for pvp.Whats the stimga build for pvp?

• Gladiot Pve Rotation

paparepas - - Gladiator

thank you guys for the advice i will try different builds and learn to use my skills in a more suitable order may the glad gods bless you

• Gladiot Pve Rotation

paparepas - - Gladiator

Always starting with piercing rapture+weakening blow+beserking but is there a specific rotation for max dps or spam anything after those 2 core skills

• Gladiot Pve Rotation

paparepas - - Gladiator

Whats the rotation for gladiator on pve ? Stigmas Whirling Strike, Severe Precision Cut,Exhausting Wave

• My stigma build is Severe Precision Cut,Whirling Strike,Exhausting Wave,lockdown i have 1502 pve attack with buffs/transform 11.307 att 10.558 acc 2.697 crit attack speed 2.0 my weap is pvp legendary pole and i dont have a spesific rotation i just press the skills i dont have on cooldown my gear is all access legendary pve except wings,feather,wings,bracelet,helm and armor all legendary pve without boots If there is a rotation that can boost my dps i want to know also for deavenion skills i have…

• Most of my re-identifications are for accuracy and crit i dont know if its better to focus on attack or crit

• Ok so i have a big problem doing dps i did today promentus and my dps was significant low iam almost full legendary pve gear with the exception that my weapon is legendary pvp with pve under My stats: Attack:11.307 Accuracy:10.271 Crit:2.630 Didnt mention that in promentus i used luna buff as well and had 12k attack 11.600 acc and 3.630 crit Is there any tips that will help me boost my dps weaving? Skill rotation asking help from fellow glads

• i see thanks for replying

• Sad then the question is what provides more dps the polearm or the greatsword?

• I was thinking if dual on glad is still good one pve if you get legendary weapons from nara/makarna