Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 51.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Take care

[NICK]uparcich - - PvE

Well if u join in cross server u should take care of Barus server Why? becouse u may get ninja and after log to this server they told me they dont care about class roll for legedary and person which i talk ADMIT that If u want i can ofc give ss with chat talk Before i didnt had issue with them its shame to fair players but i will not risk any more

• ELITE VET REWARDS

[NICK]uparcich - - General Discussion

well if they woud implement this elite without old 80/80 GP require then they would sell more GP but buying 60 GP is many and not worth

• ELITE VET REWARDS

Manastones +12 how im suposse to craft , get them? GP price for " new players " I can becouse i got 2 acc full elite but i dont agree its fair , ppl did complain abouf falusha shouldnt be easy to get now we got uppgraded version of it and nobody say it shouldnt be Gameforge cross line and dont hide anymore with put iteams that shouldnt be in shop Old rewards not even touch weird Lets wait for elite r. near new patch propably best one Pls stop defend them just compare rewards from p2w event and n…

• ELITE VET REWARDS

@Galeas when u replace old rewards from non elite? huh? They will add extend suna or dark w with next GP i quess just before 6.2 then they upload tons of useless thing due to 6.2 so players finally buy +10 manasstones for decent price after 1,5 year

• it should be reported for discrimination

• where masters of protector of this game? Give me AC if you say its " event " then i belive you

• You propably play on Asmo side of Antri For me chaos AP isnt worth to stay death ely side skins i can buy from shop if i couldnt get it from broker Event which one PvP akaron when i get transfer i have to start from 0 and only asmo side zerg? Shugo game its "event"? Event for me is that we had in weekends running one when i had some fun and rewards Event for me is something i put my time and i get something Maybe we play difent games and u play in your own utopia with 24/7 event or u blind to se…

• As Kegi said many did transfer but many have rly bad situation cuse playing in death servers is a bit pointless so they will have to start from 0 and u cry about GP while im sure you alrdy got max and if GF will add next GP revards u gonna blame Antri players also? Only 3 things for players i think are important from staff which is APES, serum and GP and others are easy to gain We didnt have yet any good event to full broker so if events delay how u wanna get more stuff? Lets back to topic Deyla…

• Well i did in easy with Canyon could skip siege

• why nobody mentione " only i know " ? or after 2 days new instances " only exp " Its funny with gear u still wont get pt For me one thing is clear if i callmyself exp with that instance 1 noob doesnt change anything for me cuse i will still finish it with his help or not But when i read only exp i think they not perfect they miss something otherwise they would call idk " help " About bards, when i play this class and ppl scream for mana i think they have no clue how to cover mana cuse before ppl…

• In bigger group it gonna be simply more often , bad one GF is responsible was and will be Whould you go to restaurant where pizza is expensive and nobody speak english? Or there which is cheap and u can order it in english? Hope u uderstand why we escaped from Antri cuse i give a shi about useless siege just with hero q i take part in Those elites what you speaking about got huge ego and they are ignorats just cuse they got epic set and most instances doesnt request specific class they no need t…

• all did knew what will be results if u wanna complain somebody blame ppl who is responsible for merge i wish to to know that person from Gameforge team he or she did it to us What about ppl who made break from this terrible p2w patch? they back in 6.2 and they say wtf this game die? Its even sad fo those ppl who didnt knew about merge About prices they go up but i im almost sure they will drop after some time why? becouse if 100 person put for example same kind of item each of this player will d…

• 6.0 First Info

even those donators realize its pointles to invest in this game their money or maybe not But major of players arent donatos so maybe gap in gear wont be such big as is now at least in first month

• As for Cler i dont mind about his lvl but i wont inv lvl 70 alt of 1 reason There some ppl who put 0 effort to improve their gear to put stones learn abit skills but they demand for pt ofc if some1 lnik me at his poor lvl decent weapon he or she get inv For me which i check is HP so i can be sure some1 has set without single stones in his set no plume nothing I dont think pve starter is hard to get like full Kroban acc which is enought for starter instances, go Canyon get wolfs acc If someone do…

• Its not our fault GF lose players = money for their bad decisions with terrible management If they wouldnt close Turkish server we wouldnt have to comaplain about comunity eng vs tr players and maybe we wouldnt move to Deyla right now Next step will be idk 1 GER server 1 EN server which brings more complains and more will quit 6.2 is last chance to wake up untill they will have to merge servers and open just 3 or 4 Lets see how GF will play this its gonna be big test to survive or not

• pls do u think ppl leave for siege? (Antrishka had fair siege we even shared forts so we got medals without effort, consider that) I dont farm HP for me its useless, medals? cheap, only CORE but still even if you lose get x2 Reason which i left Antri is that simply i hope yes poor me i hope for healthy economy where i can buy some things, spent less time for gather ppl for pt But pvp event once per year? with trade killers Pls stop this about easy mode u say about one aspect while u avoid talk w…

• I his TITTLE wrote uppgrade set so i just add my 2 cent cuse im still wonder why PvE gives PvP mats As for Canyon not all are like Arykala who can jump in 10 persons and run around them System in Canyon isnt balanced well special when have 0 clers Also what you lose if they add them in more ways since most of ppl wait for 6.0 And dont forget holiday coming worst time for games when online drop hard so why not?

• I also dont agree pvp mats for bless are in Tower Canyon brings pve players afkers for wolf acc And only fair mats are from Dred or siege @Senpai it is normal for you?

• i speak it more clear Tsunami is coming to Deyla they wont know what and when it hit to them Why we get change in 6.0? Servers got 2 much kinah which isnt good and effective in long term Before GP did cost 10kk now 230kk after some of time it can go even 300 becouse server got 2 much kinnah Thats why is change in 6.0 but its pointless to you cuse you simply dont care or you got proffit or protect who get profits from it IDK.. Btw i could easy make money by resell GP but i always did refuse becou…

• I care cuse i wont them and i is affected to all Then give me your money and make me happy smile.png Off-topic -Senpai