Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I'm Ferimeth

Ferimeth - - Introductions

Quote from Erik: “Heya! Welcome, hope to see you in game in a year lol ” Hey Erik! Thank you. Ikr! it's 2018 how are my landlords living with this WiFi speed! Hahaha, I need to transfer my broadband here and get that money of my rental xD I hope you're well, Ferimeth

• I'm Ferimeth

Quote from Inviere: “Hello, Ferimeth! Welcome to Aion! Very cool introduction and hope you will love Aion and its lovely community. ” Hello Inviere! I hope you're doing well, Thank you for taking the time to welcome me to the community, It's great to see that the whole team is all in on this, as they always been. Best regards, Ferimeth

• I'm Ferimeth

Quote from Doombolt: “Hey Ferimeth, welcome! Now.. look... you need to carefully select your faction, like Sywo said in his video. What he didn't highlighted is that you have two options: - elyos: they're pretty white little angels that run around the map, waiting to get smashed - admodians: black winged bad-a$$ faction, highly vengeful against elyos Make the right choice, bro. And btw, you're in for a long grind here... not for the faint hearted. I hope you cleared your schedule. ” Hi Doombolt!…

• I'm Ferimeth

Hello Community, Aion has always been on my bucket list for years, I saw the launch when it first came out but at the time I didn't have the time to put into it and when I did I just felt like... "Well, now the game is old" so, after looking for gaming re-launches such as: World of Warcraft: Classic Lineage II: Classic I came across Sywo's video that stated AION 6.0: A New Dawn And well... Since Lineage II has always been my addiction, I have decided to try new oceans, my second option was going…