Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 119.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Guys I'm writing just to raise awareness of a new item in the AION shop, it costs 79AC and gives 1x transformation contract which can be put in the broker. Easy kinah for the wealthy players, and f2p contracts for the average player? share your views!

• What about extending the deadline for this event so players could gather another 30 coins and give it an extra try?

• The server is live and there is already a small asmodian advantage in numbers. It's only small but anybody who hasn't joined yet please think about rolling an Elyos character! Actually it would be lovely if @Galeas could suggest to block the asmodian creations for now until the balance goes back to an acceptable limit? It will only help to make it futureproof, no downsides.

• Could you just open the new servers to begin with? There's no conflicts of items for those I'm pretty sure? Or does it not work like that?

• @Sita hi i just had a look at the greetings video from Tom, he claims to be the NEW PD for Aion, does that mean he just started now? Or has he been in charge since Nic left? That would be nice to know!

• Quote from testtestlab: “Well. I have tried the pts and in 2 weeks people already kill my character in 2 hits. I don't play hardcore I admit. But just 2 weeks and I can't do much against the hardcore players ” Far from trying to advocate here, but the pts players could benefit from free luna and aion coins worth a good real money amount, plus at least 2 daevanion skills from the free gold bars?

• Quote from testtestlab: “Careful choosing the opposite fraction as you will have 'conflicts' in 6 months time once they get merged ” I don't know pal, I personally don't think this new server will share the same fate of Grendal. In the past there was a reason for people to go back to their old servers, but now with the new patch there is nothing to go back to, old equipment is obsolete. If ever something happens to this new server and it drops in population, then that's just the game itself not …

• Please try to be as much honest as possible with your selection, so everyone can start getting an idea of the faction balance and maybe change faction to help the minority accordingly Also Galeas did not mention the server name, so feel free to write your suggested name down for them to pick it up!

• Deyla Down!!!

JustQuestions - - General Discussion

Well there is a new international server about to open on wednesday together with the new patch. Enough with Deyla already, come jump on the other side! #teamNoCompensation , #newstart

• I believe they are going to open a new server, the only reason behind the delayed announcement is that they don't yet want to stop people from playing(paying) until the very end.

• A new server is crucial for the long term well being of the population and the game, it's just the truth at the moment. The population dropped drammatically after the 6.x announcement in korea back in january and that is a fact. The endgame content takes place in Lakrum, which is a single, specular open world map that brings the pvp back to 24/7 akaron/katalam style. With the current compensation system and without a new server, every single new or even a returning player will end up hating that…

• I just logged to try the pts and I can now definitely understand @Rym when he talks about smoothness. A /ping /delay macro has got my ping stable between 30 and 60 and this never happened on the live servers, in fact i had to buy a ping reducer subscription to play there because of the spikes I had. Hopefully the newly opened servers will be on the same hardware of the PTS

• Quote from Tomonori: “Quote from JustQuestions: “People won't go back to the old server in a few months time because there is nothing to go back to. Old pieces of equip are obsolete, kinah is reset, veteran rewards are gone, leveling up is instant. It is actually wiser to start on the new server for every new player and every returning player that stopped playing few months ago. Last year move was a silly one, opening 4 new server when it was absolutely not needed. This time it actually makes se…

• People won't go back to the old server in a few months time because there is nothing to go back to. Old pieces of equip are obsolete, kinah is reset, veteran rewards are gone, leveling up is instant. It is actually wiser to start on the new server for every new player and every returning player that stopped playing few months ago. Last year move was a silly one, opening 4 new server when it was absolutely not needed. This time it actually makes sense.

• Quote from Rinnie: “if they really want the game to be successful with 6.2, they HAVE to do something with the transformation scroll. remove it or make it obtainable ingame. that item is disgusting ” I'm sorry to reply twice in a few minutes on this thread but if your concern is the ultimate transformation then the patch notes say that it is only obtainable in game (via fusion). Also the description of the cash shop scroll says you can only obtain a transf. up to legendary edit: I see your point…

• Well some of the prices are kinda honest to me? It's like 0,1 Aion coin per jelly which is bearable i think

• pc build for aion

Quote from [NICK]yosefxx: “how about cpu : i5 8400 gpu : gtx 1060 6gb ram : 16 gb dd4 is these gave me good FPS !! i wanna play smoothly gave me your opinion plz ” If your concern is getting the best machine for the money then I'd suggest cpu: i3 8350k - and overclock it to a minimum of 4.5 gpu: gtx 1050 ti - its all you need if you're playing on a standard 60hz 1080p monitor ram 8gb ddr4 2400 - 8gb is enough, just use mozilla instead of google chrome. Side note this is the wrong forum section, …

• Quote from Galeas: “This is something completely different. We are also in touch with "big" youtubers but for another puprose. The purpose of having people from the community is to provide content that is really useful for players.If you make someone that never played Aion make a video it might be interesting for the reach but in no case for actual and future players But we are going both ways for 6.0. ” @Galeas If new players really is the big focus of this youtube project than i highly suggest…

• 6.5 First Info

Quote from Rinnie: “just milking it dry until its in the gutter like so many other p2w games ” Lineage2 is still out and "kicking" despite it's years older than Aion, so there's still way to go before this game comes to an end. That's not necessarily a good thing, given the state of P2W in L2, I'm just saying that the company looks strong

• Quote from Konstantinos: “after 1 month 1-1 will return to previous one ” People got back to their original servers because of the items and gears they had there. This time it won't matter as much because of all the changes with 6.2, and that is why I said a new server won't be too bad.