Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 43.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Waq: “give us makarna scrolls FFS. ” Attend siege and you get one

• reset of the gold packs

MaGa - - General Discussion

How can they say its banable? You trade your own kinah, and u give kinah way by paying the fees.

• I agree with Nuke above me! That is an good way

• Open World PVP!

MaGa - - Antriksha

Quote from Sophisticated: “I still remember when i had both four star gear and atrife gear and I still often used the strife set just to improve my skills and way of playing. The gear was weaker but not as close as to todays standard. Rest assured that no f2p has full red gear, only princes and ppl who well their house. No worries, u will catch them soon enoufh, and without spensing a dime. Gameforge will do its best to prevent u that, but they cant. ” I havent spent anything, i got +10 legendda…

• Quote from Sparx: “Quote from MaGa: “Same Spawnrate as Korea? I don't want to be banned because we are telling you that that is not true but, really? The spawnrates for Legendary Drop is Not the same as Korea TRhe droprates are probably the same, but not the spawn ” The rate is the same for korean players and us, we asked the korean devs and they confirmed it. We can't proof we are right, nor you can do that. You have to trust my words, or you do not. It is up to you. ” I mean, if you guys have …

• Open World PVP!

MaGa - - Antriksha

this is one of the highlights i saw on his twitch youtu.be/TmOe_VnvYes . there are many hours with gaming but he uploaded this i saw now. haha this is one of the groups he survived long before they manage to kill this guy. i love that

• Open World PVP!

MaGa - - Antriksha

It's not him, if it was he would have flamed the whole server about hacks and pay to win elyos, and he is not good at all. running back to guards while we elyos are getting killed by asmos this chanter does not flame anyone. all i see is he saying: lol when 3-10 people are after him and that makes me laugh so much. I was told last night the name of this chanter is herofiles. it seems elyos are mad at him for being better than them i saw his gear and it is very good almsot all red gear i also fo…

• Quote from Sparx: “Quote from Neverfelt: “Is this your personal opinion or gameforge's official statement? I think almost everyone in eu expirienced the terrible shugo spawn rate so far... And even youtubers that got sponsored from gameforge a while ago, like sywo, comfirmed that shugo spawned a lot more times in korean aion than eu aion. ” It is indeed the same spawn rate, nothing got changed. ~ Sparx ~ ” Same Spawnrate as Korea? I don't want to be banned because we are telling you that that is…

• Open World PVP!

MaGa - - Antriksha

Sure im not saying everyone is. I can't remember the name of the chanter that was superior against this elyo group. But, the argument elyos has when they die while in a 6man group or even in a 10 man alli can't kill 1 guy is that this guy hacks, thats the only logical explanation elyos have,not that they run in pve gear, or has ancient pvp gear against someone who has 14 of 16 gear parts ultimate. You can't write on chat or lfg: Hacker chanter/Hacker asmo "location". It's pathetic. I need to fin…

• Open World PVP!

MaGa - - Antriksha

Quote from Sophisticated: “Im not saying asmos are noobs but if u mention antri then yes half of them still run scripts, esp those turkish legions. I dont know, its a habbit they have. ” I guess you flame asmos when you kill 1 asmo with a 6man grp

• Crazed anomos

MaGa - - Suggestions

They should add 2 bosses 1 on ely side and 1 on asmo side.

• Open World PVP!

MaGa - - Antriksha

Are Asmodians wrong to be better and stronger than Elyos, does that make Asmodians hackers? According to Elyos on Antri server, yes, all Asmodians are using hacks, no-anim scripts ect. The other day I was at Garrison 123, the HT entry for Elyos. I saw this Asmodian Chanter got flamed after 7-10 Elyos killed him after 5-6 minutes of fighting against 1 chanter who did seem to know what he/she was doing, it took up to 10 Elyos to kill him. Im saw he had all his skills up, im a chanter myself and t…

• [AION SHOP] Emotes change

MaGa - - Suggestions

The new Korean one are just lovely!

• I just used 120 ancient to get my acneint feather +15 - If you have 400 stones, enchant and go do some house work Easy to get hundreds of ancient stones

• You probably get some healing potions

• Quote from Click: “I hope there’s Kaisinel Contract in the lottery ” Yeah right

• RNG = 0.3luck Only P2W players will get all the goodies now. Can't wait to get 1 x [Rune] Mysterious Healing Potion.

• Quote from iSTAN: “Magic defense reduces all incoming magic dmg, so not only dots. Also he was not talking about dots only, he said : Quote from MaGa: “[...] less dmg from sm/sorc dots + skills. [... ” ” Quote from Layyumi: “Quote from iSTAN: “Magic defense reduces all incoming magic dmg, so not only dots. Also he was not talking about dots only, he said : Quote from MaGa: “[...] less dmg from sm/sorc dots + skills. [...] ” ” yes i can read thats why i said magic def isnt useless but dots are. W…

• Magic Def ! You recive less dmg from sm/sorc dots + skills. I survived longer against sm/sorc now - and when they find out that their OP dot skills doesnt work, they are like paper

• Greedy Community(QQ thread)

MaGa - - Antriksha

Quote from Cassiopeea: “Osmanli and other legions was greedy from the beginning. Just Too Tanky requested them to get in their alliance for bygone bosses, but those legions was very greedy, only those legions did bygone bosses and those legions didn't get Just Too Tanky legion. And when Just Too Tanky legion came with their alliance and took their bygone bosses, they said that Just Too Tanky are greedy, first look at yourself and after you can talk. Why don't Osmanli legion get other ppl from ot…