Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 32.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Chanter DPS

Solnishko - - Chanter

Hello everyone.. Need you help guys... How to maximize chanter dps in pvp? (bufs, transform, food - I know about it and use it all the time) Now I have full legendary +10 gear.. (and already know that +15 legendary dives more pvp dmg and pvp def). I'm asking about manastones.. what kind of them in dps chanter must use.. I put crit+39/58 in all my slots .. still not enough dps .. what should I do.. maybe I'm doing somthing wrong? And 1 more thing - is there any guide for cahnters? can someone sha…

• My cleric feels so Weak

Solnishko - - Cleric

Quote from Watchcat: “It is hard to enchant ultimate item to +15 , haven't got any ultimate stones from bundles that we got from siege rewards yet. Season ranking is deactivated either. When I play with my cleric, mostly keeping chanter alive and dispelling him/group that's all doing some stuns on enemies' supports either. On 7.0 cleric's single heal skills are buffed, also its damage increased and chanter got nerfed as support. ” I'm playing chanter and can say 1 thig.. chanters in healings are…

• Thanks a lot... will calculate stats in the evening and will check what manastones I need mostly.. maybe you guys right and I will use MD manastones in legendary... And here is additional question about manastones.. what is better magic defence or magic resist stones? As I know Madic defence decrease DMG from oponent and Magic Resist works like magical evasion fro oponent skills... I lean more to Magic Defence stones - is it right decision?

• Quote from MaGa: “You talk about PVP? Dont go crit or acc - go magic def. ” Magic defence (as I know) is the 2nd main set, and 1st set is dps. In other words if you have good cleric in your group you need dps set mostly, but if cleric if not so good you need MD set. And also it will be nice to have set with healing boost but for pvp it is possible only at ultimate grade. So my questions is still open for your answers)

• I want continue this discussion about gear and stats... On this weekend I made all my PvP gear to legendary (finaly). And now I'm thinking about manastones. Defenitly it will be crit strike, but is it worth or no to put in legendary gear not 80 lvl (couse on my server they are 7kk per each) but put there 60 lvl manastones?.. Ofc I will loose about 1.1k Crit Strike.. it is a lot, agree, but legendary gear is not the end gear, and all about money and manastones (how to get them).. In Ultimate defe…

• Chanter desired stats?

Solnishko - - Chanter

I want continue this discussion about gear and stats... On this weekend I made all my PvP gear to legendary (finaly). And now I'm thinking about manastones. Defenitly it will be crit strike, but is it worth or no to put in legendary gear not 80 lvl (couse on my server they are 7kk per each) but put there 60 lvl manastones?.. Ofc I will loose about 1.1k Crit Strike.. it is a lot, agree, but legendary gear is not the end gear, and all about money and manastones (how to get them).. In Ultimate defe…

• Chanter desired stats?

Solnishko - - Chanter

Quote from Icaruus: “I play main chanter and my suggestion would be: PVE DMG/Hybrid(DMG/Support) = accuracy (with legendary gear until you get 13,15k or if your aim is to run without Luna-Buff 14,25k for markana - with this amount of acc. Beritra do not evaded any of my skills); once you have the stats you could put crit. manastones on your ulitmate gear (there is no longer a cap for crit. and crits does most of the dmg and I guess that with this type of gear you will have enough acc. so that cr…

• Chanter desired stats?

Solnishko - - Chanter

Thanks guys, now I know a bit more about manastones that I need to put on my gear and what stats I need mostly)

• Chanter desired stats?

Solnishko - - Chanter

Quote from Shothead: “Quote from Solnishko: “Quote from Doombolt: “@OP Since crit strike no longer has a cap (if it has one, it' impossible to reach) you will need a lot of it if you want to have a decent chance to crit. So, like I said, full crit all the way. This goes for every physical dps class out there. ” PvE dps - full crit strike ” Wrong. In PvE you will need to go towards accuracy to be able to do something. Prometun around 11k-12k accuracy and bitter makarna around 12k-13k accuracy are…

• Chanter desired stats?

Solnishko - - Chanter

Quote from Doombolt: “@OP Since crit strike no longer has a cap (if it has one, it' impossible to reach) you will need a lot of it if you want to have a decent chance to crit. So, like I said, full crit all the way. This goes for every physical dps class out there. ” So as I understand manastones must be like this: PvP dps - full crit strike PvP sup - full healing boost PvE dps - full crit strike PvE sup - full healing boost I wonder if there any profit for chanter to get 2nd pvp set for defence…

• Weird ping issues

Solnishko - - Help & Questions

Quote from Ashandarey: “Already contacted the support about it and will do more tests tonight, but want to ask if anyone else experienced something similar ... I didnt play aion since last year so no idea if patch 5.8 brought any changes re performance, etc (probably not) but I am logging in the last few days, doing some instances and sieges ...The game is ok, my ping is around 30-40 (I live in UK) but every time after 1 hour or so in game my ping goes to 4-5k for 30-40 seconds than back to norm…

• NPC enchantment stone exchange

Solnishko - - Suggestions

A duplicate topic.. I already wrote it as a suggestion.. ppl pls read forum 1st and than create a threads! Here you can read my thread: NPC enchantment stone exchange Admins... pls close this topic.

• Manastones

Solnishko - - General Discussion

Quote from Mo717: “I see everyone complaining about kinah and VR and enchant rates...what about manastones? today i was farming mobs in lakrum for my craft, i killed ~400 mobs and all i got was just 1 evasion manastone lvl 60....is it normal 90% of server running around with no manastones at all on their gear ? is it a kind of bug or is it normal ” You can also obtain manastones from Tower of Challenge rewards (bundles), Luna dayly (after they will fix it ), Gold sand shop (1 80lvl random manast…

• Lag spikes

Solnishko - - Help & Questions

I have the same problem for whole week.. I thought is was my internet.. I checked network connection, make ping tests, Internet speed, optimize my pc.. but still have freezeng lags.. now I'm happy that I'm not alone and understand that it is GF servers problem and not from my side...

• Anti Bot suggestion idea

Quote from Keiji: “Based on the comment from Galeas, botting is allowed and GF dont care about it anyway. ” When did he say this? can you link?

• Anti Bot suggestion idea

I think all they need to do is to make them untradable at broker.. that's all.. it will stop boting for sure About 1 char per account not maybe, but 1 account per player - yes.. how they will do it idk.. but it will be good decision and will solve a lot of problems in gameplay and in ingame economy.

• Manastones for PvP

Solnishko - - Cleric

Quote from [NICK]warcompany: “what about clerics for pvp , what are the best manastones ? ” depends on stigma build - sup or dps.. If sup I think 2 sets - magic resist and phys def/block.. if DPS set - 1 set for MA/magic attack Although you can also put Healing boost stones in sup gear but idk if it has sense

• Chanter desired stats?

Solnishko - - Chanter

And what about MA? I remember that in previous payches it was necessary to socket MAcc stones becouse some of skills are depends from this stat.. what about it? Is it enough now when you get ultimate gear?

• NPC enchantment stone exchange

Solnishko - - Suggestions

Quote from Ohmypepperoni: “I'm aware that you said it's just an example, just saying, I think 10 legendary stones are worth more than 1 ultimate. ” for shure . But even if it will be 25 for 1 I will still be happy... couse per day you can farm 30-40 ancient doing all BG.. it means only from BG you get 210-280.. So about 9-11 legendary per week I think it's good.. Plus to this stones from garrisons will be more (about 15-17 per week).. But it depend not from us... and nobody saying what rate on e…

• 6.5 First Info

Quote from aclericfromthor: “Quote from Neia: “And abt cleric something like more healing (hopes) ? ” Not rly great changes for (support) clers. ( ._.) ” For chanters also ... mostly are boosted physical classes (plate and leather) So now clerics and chanter need to make block set for sure.