Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I agree with OP Antriksha server suffer right now with huge imbalance. Asmos are just way to many compare to elyos side (click and any other elyos here just trolling) I only hope Gameforge will wake up and open server transfer so more elyos would be able to join our server. Sadly ppl that abused server merge to move they chars here wasn't enought

• Amazing event with outstanding rewards, great job Mookie. Sadly we got it lazy community who only enjoy afk one Hope all this complains won't affect or try to change ur way of doing events in future cuz right now is close to perfect.

• Ofc but don't forget to be gratefull our beloved Mookie Its him who is making this events in such way!. Its working really amazing game is gaining population in such short time.

• He mean eternal passes which has it far better use in game then mythical one which don't even work on many items like Antriksha or Beritra serie.

• Every other region get aiondatabase.net/en/item/188053995/ after 4.8 patch in shugo event so you can chose wings for ur class but ofc amazing Gameforge has to put it again as separate drop.

• Mookie do you know if after 4.9 you still can't send it Makarna (Beritra pve set) mythical parts or weapon with mail attachments. If not can you as NcSoft why its not possible.

• Solorius Lottery

Sidoh - - Event & Shop Discussions

Quote from [NICK]pacpacpac: “Quote from Noctis: “@pacpacpac can u post a ss of those 4600 cards? xD” its exactly 4910 card Aion0018_2.jpg” Don't give up you just miss one! Hope you enjoy that event too.

• Solorius Lottery

Sidoh - - Event & Shop Discussions

Amazing event Thank you Gameforge didn't expected such fun tbh. Keep doing great job guys.

• We get nerfd on max alchemy event for 6th anniversary while NA gets na.aiononline.com/en/news/even…th-anniversary-events.php Tbh i still don't understand how ppl can support such company and keep purchasing aion coins.

• Don't expect too much from current Alchemy Event after being modify by Gameforge team!

• Quote from Miie: “Quote from Stallari: “But guys! At least the cake gave us 200%XP Buff on our level 65 characters! Enugh Daeva Essence for years!” But but.... if we need Daeva Essences they are in shop for the cheap price of 119 Aion Coins!” That price is normal based on in game economy like anything else in Aion Shop.

• Even if i know since years how terrible company Gameforge is they actually manage to troll me today. So well done on that Gameforge team!! Really enjoyd AION's 6th birthday!

• Quote from [NICK]sadsadas: “Cake gives useless buff, it is protected by 3 invasion bosses, who kill everything with aoes and atrishka that you get to kill doesn't even drop loot. So what's the point of this event again? Yet failure event. Well, nothing new here, all events are dumb and useless here” You can always send feedback to Mookie so he can improve in the future! With every single event we can witness how that improvement go in correct way...

• [Pve] Steel Wall Bastion

Sidoh - - PvE

Its really nice "achievement" but other then that in case you guys don't farm it that instance (keep reseting to go many times) don't see point of doing this 6 or 10 min longer in already not so much to do game doesn't matter.

• [Pve] Steel Wall Bastion

Sidoh - - PvE

Well done!! Sadly for that you need 24 ppl that care about it which is not possible in our alliance.

• Just another "amazing" event with high chance of getting rubbish rewards (5k stigma shards so need it with healing camp in same time) but at least you dont need to do anything like someone said to get nothing for it after. Didn't expected anything good anyway so not i'm not disappointed. Meanwhile Aion NA have it alchemy event with even Kromede instance.

• Sad part is then everytime you got no idea how to explain every single 'bug' as working as it should you always came with "Please note that we publish a game" reply. You can clearly see or notice while running that instance then there is aggro bug, next one is bosses keep running on max speed not like in other region version and last immunity on any godstone... I can understand then S rank give too many keys in ur eyes (and there is alot of indestructible keys from quests) that why you try force…

• Quote from [GF] Mookie: “Quote: “ This bugged version was in NA in the past, and you bought the same defective product so now you need a fix that will take a month... ” We have forwarded all the feedback regarding the difficulty to NCsoft and they confirmed again that the settings which are live are running as intended and are not bugged.” Its exactly what i expected from our beloved Gameforge team nothing more, nothing less!

• Quote from Cyan: “All game content (including events, monsters, etc) is made and configured by NCsoft. Gameforge can only ask for things to be changed and not modify it on their own. ~Cyan” Yes that why we got it every single events since over one year completly diffrent then other regions. It doesn't matter how its work if its NCS who do change if afterall Gameforge askd for them...

• How come you need to send feedback to NCS since you are doing ur own instance modifications? First you gave it immunity to mobs/bosses on godstone proc rate (that wasn't case on any other version) then boosted they inicial HP.