Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 40.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Keymaker: “I know this has been discussed to high helland back. but I keep getting the same skill from the 100% Great shugo in Narrakkali. Lots of people tell me it's random, other people say it's fixed. ” It's random. So far I found 4 of 6 skills from legendary boxes in almost any available instance. I have more than 10 duplicates, so after 3 months I'm still missing 2 skills... And it sucks. Maybe it's cool for KR players but meh, I cant find anything funny in that thing... @Galeas:…

• PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

Vix - - PvP

Quote from Psycho: “Im lost. Two months and I cant enchant single item from +10 to +15 with 100+ ancient stones. (pvp ofc.) I'm desperate. ” Quote from Yoo: “this game is very depressing ..-( ” Quote from Cloudlicious: “Quote from Yoo: “use 196 Legendary PvP Enchantment stone for Legend +10 item and make 1x +14, 3x +13, 7x +12 and now have +11 .. -) .. this game is very depressing ..-( ” This patch is just depressing. ” Quote from DarkWolf: “A month of grinding just went out the window. ” Quote …

• Endless Farm

Vix - - General Discussion

Quote from Rym: “I don't even have the incentive to play the game anymore currently. It's too much farm for too little reward ” That's exactly the problem of this patch: the effort you put in farming and getting mats, compared to what you get in return, is not even comparable. Its just too much work for an outcome which is worth close to zero.

• Quote from Doombolt: “Btw, as a side note... have you noticed that a pvp patch like 6.2 almost has no instanced pvp? ” "You'll get pvp gear/mats through pvp" they said... Dred: PVE rush fest Runat: 1st inc then PVE Garrisons: PVE quests Crystal's weeklies: more PVE quests Nevi/sieges: ...pls This patch offers only 1 "true" PVP feature, which is the daily kill quest at garrisons. And its just a drop in a PVE sea...

• Quote from Tekkons: “I didnt report him because I already know he will farm there until eternity. ” It made my day! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• The thing I dislike the most is the fact that now Galeas or someone else is gonna pop here, closing the thread and telling us "We ban bots on a daily basis"! Which is obviously a lie. I can name at least 7-8 bots running freely in Lakrum on Deyla. And I can do it coz I see them everyday there since already 3 weeks so I had the time to remember their names. So, no...you guys aint banning bots. You dont have hundred servers to check, so how's possible to see the same bots there over and over for a…

• They aint even banning broker bots at all. Period. Reported one already more than a week ago. That thing is still in game, so...probably they aint even looking at its ingame logs. Else it would be banned now...

• 6.2 First Info

Aion, with this new patch, is basicly back to the very first "ideal" of korean mmo: you gotta endlessly farm to improve your gear. And it applies to everything, starting from the basic features (kinah, pots, forms, shards, stigmas) till the very best gear (enchants, fragments, manastones)...everything you need to actually play DECENTLY this game requires HOURS of DAILY farming. For months... Majority of the ppl that post here are old players who started 6.2 bringing tons of kinah from the last p…

• Quote from Murskaaja: “The sale rate at the launch of 6.2 were good in my opinion. Even doing instances etc. you did no get rich, but you also didnt get so broke that couldnt use teleport. ” Exactly. But then they performed the kinah nerf w/o any kind of thought about the overall economy consequences that move would bring. @Galeas You are giving us long term solutions that are taking weeks in order to get applied (Hero Trials no eta, Kinah in instance bosses took already 2 weeks) and during that…

• Even going with premades lately takes at least 15 mins to enter and 10 mins for the run itself. Its just a waste of time...

• @TS: ther's a simple solution in order to cut by half the time everybody needs to spend -daily- in canyon just to get enough stones to exchange...GF have to change the rewards. No need to touch AP/HP but only the number of stones received by winning the instance. If they double it (4 instead of 2), we will need only 2 wins/day. Nothing will really change "speed wise", coz we can only get 4 items/day anyway. But the time "wasted" on canyons (actually 2 hours at least) would be cut by half, saving…

• Server Merge Discussion

Did I ever mention that I care about who's moving and where? I'm talking about a company polithic that actually allows something they themselves call abuses. Does it look normal to you? I'm talking about a company polithic that actually gives free transfers only to ppl from 4 old servers (on 8). While, looking at how they are managing this merge, they could just give it to everybody. Does it look normal to you? That's what I'm pointing out. The topic you brought on the table is irrilevant to me.…

Quote from Senpai: “The transfers were originally meant for people who played both on antriksha and grendal, not for people creating characters on a different faction/server to abuse the system and transfer away freely. That being said, you will only be able to receive a faction conflict on the initial day of the merge. ” That being said, you are basicly allowing something that you yourself pointed as an abuse. Nice Company politic. -_-

Ther's no way to please everyone, ofc...but if you let ppl freely move from 4 old server and you dont give the same chance to the other 4 old servers...

They are meant to get profit from server transfers. And anyway, managing the merge in this way, they'll create discontent among players coz maybe ther's ppl in Deyla, Hellion, Loki and Urtem who'd like to freely move to other server but they wont have their free chance to. Free chance that only 4 OLD servers will have. It's not even logic...

Quote from Senpai: “To improve the gametime of people on the 4 new servers as it's too underpopulated. ” @Senpai Then you HAVE to limit the conflict transfer ONLY for the players MOVING AWAY FROM the NEW servers (Fregion, Grendal, Padma, Miren). Doing so you'll reach your goal. In the way you are doing it right now, instead, you'll just give free transfers to Antri, Thor, Hyperion and Barus players. Many ppl are just gonna exploit the conflict in order to FREELY move from their OLD servers to th…

@Senpai : can you tell me what's the actual purpose of this merge? Coz you are just basicly giving away free transfers even to Thor, Antri, Hyperion and Barus players, you know?

Merges should be a chance for players from dead servers to finally play in a decent manner BUT Merges should even aim to keep the faction balance as close as possible. If GF manages em like this, it will be impossible to "control" the flow of players and same goes for the faction balance. They should give the chance to move "freely" ONLY to players moving from the new servers. It's so simple. But when it comes to GF, everything become complicated...

Language aint the only issue there, the have to take into account even the faction ratio. I just hope they'll merge everything into 4 servers at best....

• Ping

Quote from JustQuestions: “Quote from Drunk_master: “Whats wrong with ping today? Its a nightmare. All week (and before, few years ago) I had 50-70 without any pingfixers. Today its 250-500 ” Hi, following the recent changes in EU regulations regarding the sale of certain gambling items in the shop, Gameforge is phisically moving all their servers outside of the EEA area. They have not yet disclosed whether they picked Asia or America as their new host location though, so in order to make battle…