Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Sophisticated: “Ah.. the old ntdll thing... Few things to try ( this first one will most likely fix it ) 1. Run the game under Compatibility mode-windows 8. 2. Use an older driver for ur GPU card. 3. Under Nvidia panel you have an option to tell windows which GPU to use whenever a game starts. Switch it to the inbuilt GPU ( if you have one ). The first solution should fix it. Reply back with results. ” Alright the game runs now!! *happyaf* Though, im not sure which of the options fixe…

• Quote from Sophisticated: “Check the event log or event log from windows and paste it here. it will be easy to detect what's causing it to crash should u get the event log ” Název chybující aplikace: aion.bin, verze: 5818.823.622.13184, časové razítko: 0x5b2c5d79 Název chybujícího modulu: ntdll.dll, verze: 10.0.17134.137, časové razítko: 0xf4df6dc2 Kód výjimky: 0xc0000374 Posun chyby: 0x00000000000f4d1b ID chybujícího procesu: 0x17f0 Čas spuštění chybující aplikace: 0x01d416b038da276f Cesta k ch…

• I have tried installing the game outside steam like I said, same situation unfortunately. Ill try the disc check. Im playing on a laptop that is fairly new. The basic specs are: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz Intel(R) HD Graphics 630 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 8.0 GB Windows 10, 64-bit Thank you for the reply @Desolator

• Quote from Magistone: “Error message or crash without any message? ” No error message whatsoever. No black screen. Just the logo and then nothing. lol

• Hello guys, First of all let me assure you I wouldnt have posted here if I wasnt completely out of options. I have Aion installed through the Steam client. Few days ago it simply started crashing at start up. Whenever launched it shows Aion Logo, which disappeares few seconds later not actually launching the game. Here are the things I have tried already: 1. Disabled Antivirus & Firewall 2. Restarted laptop, Steam, Game itself 3. Reinstalled Aion 4. Reinstalled Steam 5. Made sure my graphic code…