Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 31.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 7.0 First info

Snueffel - - General Discussion

Quote from Rym: “Have you found a way to load korean web pages without them showing up completely white or outright broken? ” using VPN works

• 7.0 First info

I thought I am the only one who has problems with starting KR aion :> wss thinking about reinstaling windows or updating any special updates.. but it seems I am not only one. I guess they are blocking something.. since I visit everytime kr page it does not load style and javascript things but with vpn it loads.

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

normal == normal normal < green if you fuse 6 green you wont get a normal but at least green or ancient if you fuse 6 ancient you wont get a normal but at least ancient or legendary you may do not understand it correctly

• Hero trial

Quote from Griver83: “Please, use ultimate stones as a reward. ” ultimate stones should stay rare ... you ask why? well if you use ultimate stone and it fails... it does not drop on lvl.. it means at all .. enchanting gear would be way too easy legendary should be minimum since you get enough ancient stone already

• if you die u cant come back in normal ways execpt luna or yellow stones? you get only coins if you kill an mob if not.. you do not gain any coins even if the timer is running out of time and mobs just disappear

• just wondering I never had stage 7.. it always jumped from 6 to 8 ... but at all stage 12 is end for me ..

• what I noticed is that you need more attack first than opponent def.. if you have more attack than pve/pvp attack scales with it. I tested with someone else pve stuff. I had ultimate weapon +0 and other one had +15 legendary weapon. (we weared only weapon). I did more damage.

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from Snueffel: “Quote from Galeas: “Yes, it will be exchanged via script during 6.0 maintenance ” so it means we have to use scrolls like that now before maintenance is going on.. or will you guys reset additional IDs too? ” still no answer ... yes or no? @Galeas

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from Galeas: “Yes, it will be exchanged via script during 6.0 maintenance ” so it means we have to use scrolls like that now before maintenance is going on.. or will you guys reset additional IDs too?

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from Snueffel: “@Galeas Quote from Changelog: “Instance Entry Scrolls Instance Entry Scrolls are not available anymore after update 6.0 (e.g. Korban Base, Lost Refuge, Kromede's Trial) and will be converted to: Premium Entry Scroll ” does example includes only removed instances with 6.0 or even instances they still there with 6.0 like narakkalli and garden of knowledge? if it so means: icon_cash_item_init_coolt_01.png Entry Scroll for the Garden of Knowledge icon_cash_item_init_coolt_01.pn…

• Quote from Inaentheeth: “Well.. waited for like 30 mins and nameds spawned. ” it seems random when they respawn 2018.09.07 16:15:19 : Yiliara inflicted 7.639 damage on Trisqeek by using Stamina Absorption. 2018.09.07 16:21:04 : You have gained 214 XP from Trisqeek. (Energy of Repose 51) till now he didnt respawn again

• Quote from Galeas: “We will add additional monster spawns in the same locations and also reduce the respawn time for those monsters. ” where, how many, reduced to what? example: from 4 hours to 2 hours? and yea nohting spawned yet

• 6.2 First Info

@Galeas Quote from Changelog: “Instance Entry Scrolls Instance Entry Scrolls are not available anymore after update 6.0 (e.g. Korban Base, Lost Refuge, Kromede's Trial) and will be converted to: Premium Entry Scroll ” does example includes only removed instances with 6.0 or even instances they still there with 6.0 like narakkalli and garden of knowledge? if it so means: icon_cash_item_init_coolt_01.png Entry Scroll for the Garden of Knowledge icon_cash_item_init_coolt_01.png Entry Scroll for Nar…

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from Noctis: “Quote from iduk: “I realy hope thats not the case tbh. ” where will the kinah come from then? u need a ton just to enchant stuff and reid etc. as I heard, farming it is rly hard once ure done with certain quests. your solution is what, cash shop to be the only source of kinah? you get 130kk for 3bil which is not much. gold bars alone are soooo useless cuz everything is ovepriced beyond any logic [80 gold bars, 2.4bil; for a crappy skin, what?] Either way, I just need to know …

• Quote from Snueffel: “... like Ruins of Roah/Lake Asteria or maybe those small islands like Tigraki Island? ” after asking they add another chest Quote from Arturos: “Just as an update regarding the Tiamaranta Eye chests in the Abyss, a new location was added during Maintenance today (see: Maintenance: 29.08.2018 ) and it appears to be on Tigraki Island (which hasn't been listed in the other 11 known locations) if folk still want to use up their keys. Aion_Tia_Chest_Loc.png ”

• Gear exchange

Quote from Talentfreiermage: “Quote from Future Will Come: “You guys should ask for new server not crying about gear exchange. Gear exchange is a part of 6.0 content. Quote from Talentfreiermage: “People can just go and cash now into the shop for +25gear to get (tavern vid said similiar exchange to korea) a bit worse gear than the best you can get in the new content. ” Exchanged gear has Speed +16% while best gear has Speed +22%Exchanged gear has Atk Speed +14% while best gear has Atk Speed +19%…

• I didnt say he has to say exact location.. just a little bit more accurate.. I mean upper abyss it can mean they can spawn at example Tigraki Island where nobody will be .. I guess

• @Galeas can you please be a bit more accurate where those chests are .. I mean ... can they only be near fortresses or can they be even outside like Ruins of Roah/Lake Asteria or maybe those small islands like Tigraki Island? at the moment I found only 2 big chests and I dont think people share those places where they are because they want them by them self until they run out of keys

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from Elysorrow: “Can someone please explain how warehouses work in 6.2, how many slots will we start with and how cubical system works? Somewhere I read that our inventory will be limited and I wonder if I should remove stuff from cube or what. Ty. Also, are existing power shards still usable in 6.2? ” same like before (or now) not sure where you got this information but inventory is limited like now.. its kinda annoying in 6.0 to unlock cubes because unlock price is the same.. and you don…

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from Elysorrow: “Will following items be usable in 6.2: - ap and lodas amulets, - siege weapons, - dyes of all sorts, - housing furniture, - guestpetals, guestbloom and heartbloom fertilizers, - insignias of honor, of conquest, of honor, battle medals, - all other medals (spinel, cera, mithril...), - all sorts of coins (ancient, spinel, iron, bronze, platinum etc.), - candies and food, drinks, - pepento and cippo jelly, - potions and serums we have now (will they be exchanged or can we sti…