Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• About the community

Hyroko - - Deyla

Being a glad, running into a guy and when you about to reach it gets pulled 20 m back from your temp is the best thing that can happen to you in this game.

• About the community

Hyroko - - Deyla

Quote from Evita: “which sm is so mentally absent to go out on reflect when it's his/her job to dispel it?” Well.. it's the last thing I had left to see on Aion, an SM dying on reflect but oh well... Now it's done!

• Quote from Sebivine: “So people get constantly killed while trying to level, what a horrible suggestion. It should ATLEAST be a month or 2 after” 4.0 patch was a constant 30vs30 on North Katalam for the first week (at least on the old Nexus), it's gonna be a PvP fest anyway.

• Underground Katalam

Hyroko - - Suggestions

Tiamaranta was PvP at night. Derp.

• Underground Katalam

Hyroko - - Suggestions

AP rewards from mobs on a place where there is no PvP (excluding instances)? When that has happened in Aion before?

• About the community

Hyroko - - Deyla

Never asked for gear. Went to RB on my main. Party went full yolo on reflect, even the sm. Cleric didn't seem to know how to loci. RB failed. Now I ask for gear. Note: my char is fully geared I only go there for stones. Note2: I usually accept "I have no gear but I've done this instance a million times" for an answer, what I don't accept is "parla italiano?"

• IMO MB/MA stones are pretty useless on gunner, even if you're full you're not gonna consistently land anything on any MR target/temp on AA (if there's still any)/buffed sins. On the other side by being MB/Hp u get a lot more tankiness which is basically what gunners lack the most. If u really want to hit MR clerics just get a full MA set and learn to quick switch between gears. As for the stigmas, from my experience, the only stigmas that are a must are Frost Cannon and Shock Cannon, as for the …

• Step 1. Get whatever cannon and enchant it +15, fuse it with strife and socket MB+28 all the way Step 2. Get strife accessories Step 3. We don't care about gear cause we are going to one-shot people Step 4. Buy Enhance Magic Projectile and bind it on "1" Step 5. Buy Spirit Cannon and bind it on "2" Step 6. Buy Lifeline Penetration "3" Step 7. Bind your weapon change on "Z". Step 8. Press 1, 2, Z and guess what: yes, 3. Step 9. WIN

• Riborn version 2.0? Was fun, nice vid

• Ranger 4.8.

Hyroko - - Ranger

Source? I been checking this link but I haven't seen half of the updates you say.