Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Here's the footage of me trying it when it was "newly" released~ twitch.tv/videos/163414889 But this version lacked so much content compared to today as well as this certain cutscene. Therefor it's rather "news" than old news. There's a 2nd highlight showing how I started the game if I remember correctly.

• The cutscene showcasing the 5 Dragon Lords were not out at the time it was released. D: I know it's been out since ages, I played it already. But I want to see if any content here will leak more visuals for the planned lords.

• AION SPOILER! The new Aion: Legions of War game actually mentiones the 5 Dragon Lord... and this scene here leaks how Meslamtaeda and Fregion will look like in "Human" Form! 1f62e.png 50695485_1377967832345396_1640667401013952512_o.jpg I bet the one ont he right with the heavy armor and 4 red eyes is Meslamtaeda as he's a war chief for Fregion .. so it would only make sense like that. And the Wraith Looking one is Fregion in his "Human" form. I will be playing some of the mobile game later on my…

• EUROPEAN AION 7.0 STREAM/Broadcast!

Vashiro - - Streaming

Hey guys, I am now LIVE with AION 7.0 "New Season" gameplay! twitch.tv/vashiroTime to get to know the new class PAINTER!

• 7.0 First info

Vashiro - - General Discussion

46518715_1332383276903852_6434963484563210240_o.jpg

• Forwarded to the PD.

• Deyla log in problem

So many smartasses here googling around. Jeeez. Some data centers which certain ISPs from certain countries route through are affected as well. Therefor yes, this is caused solely by the DDOS. If you use a ping program, you connect through permium routes that usually are adjusted, especially with DDOS attacks. So yeah, I used the last 2 days a ping program to bypass this issue.

• Deyla log in problem

Yes, there's a DDOS attack currently being performed on Deyla. Was told this by Tom PD of AION and Galeas the CM. We'll have to wait.

• WHY Maintenance 30.10.2018

Not sponsored btw. I guess Nergal ain't lucky :o 29e139794a283b6996c564445ab8ad8d.png

• I have no words for that. I am not sure why they didn't reconsider the F2P model before they added this "fix". It's atm 100% pay to play or F2P and be stuck forever with no progress.

• Fun with Leibo

Vashiro - - AION Youtubers & Streamers

Awesome! I wish I had access to the QA haha

• Twitch - Aion Statistics

Vashiro - - Streaming

Woah that's so nice. Kudos man!

• JcPkoGA.png youtube.pngVashiro Channel link: youtube.com/VashiroTV Server and Faction: Deyla - Asmodian // Gardarika (RU) - Asmodian Video content type: Aethertech Gameplay / Patch Preview - Explanation New Videos interval: N/A My last video -> "Aion 5.0 - New Elemental Skills Translation/Explanation " youtube.com/watch?v=lQSS4X7eAH8 twitch.pngVashiro Stream link: twitch.tv/vashiro Server and Faction: Deyla - Asmodian Stream type: General Gameplay / Patch Preview - Explanation Streaming Schedule…

• Public Deyla Discord Server

Vashiro - - Deyla

Thank you a lot Kabraxis! In case some forum mods or staff would like to have special roles there, then I can manage to do that!

• Public Deyla Discord Server

Vashiro - - Deyla

K5u7319.png Hello Deylians, The Forums are a great place to share some ideas, posts or discuss something based on comments. It does get a bit annoying if there is spam because they aren't made for chatting (especially when stuff gets OFFTOPIC. So I've (or we) finally decided to release a Discord Channel that I had created a while back before the Server Names were announced. Discord is a "new" application that is STILL being developed but already released. It acts like a Teamspeak/Skype at the sa…

• Quote from Click: “No T-Shirts? :(” Well, I don't think I have such a fanbase to buy and wear T-Shirts of me since I am not the TOP HIT in PvP. :p Maybe I will consider it sometime. :3 Quote from Aries: “I like watching your streams and videos Vashiro :)” Thank you Aries, that means a lot to me!

• Hey guys! Since there's a special section for Streams and Videos I've thought of adding my stream link as well! My content is mostly about News from the Korean Publisher/Developer when a new patch comes out. I also do to stream PvPvE (THAT'S WHAT AION IS ABOUT NO? :D) when there's nothing new happening in Korea. Check the link below! ~ ... actually. I've got much more stuff to share, so I will leave a list of links! :)) twitch.tv/vashiro facebook.com/Vashiro youtube.com/VashiroTV google.at/+Vash…

• My Little Gunner.

[NICK]vashiroo - - Art corner

oEDx2OF.jpg