Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 47.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• As far as I can tell, yes. But this is mostly judging from experience with my bard. As far as I remember reading, bard's skills have lower magic accuracy compared to other classes, whereas gunner skills seem to have higher magic accuracy. I could be wrong on this or remembering incorrectly, but in practise it appears to be the case. For example, my 50 cleric had no trouble in his magic resist set against mages or bards, yet barely resists gunners. Running around in Tiamaranta's Eye on my 60 bard…

• I rarely go for open-world PvP on my 60 cleric or bard - most 65s seem to resist or have lots of magic suppression, so yeah physical seems to be the way to go. I stick to arenas/dred mostly. But just took my 50 twink templar up to 60 so will have to go hunting "in the wild" sometime with him.

• Yep that was Miniterminator who you faced after me (we were on TS at the time and he was like "hey what was the name of that gunner you just faced?") It is quiet but there are a few strong players around, they seem to mostly be solo and occasionally in co-op arena though.

• Here's a couple of videos I uploaded recently of my bard. Meant to get round to editing them sooner, but better late than never: T.Dred It's difficult to find dred runs where both teams are almost balanced in terms of damage, so this was an interesting one. Some level 60 solo arenas For some reason I bumped into Pigeon Hawks members several times, but there's also a few other interesting opponents in here too.

• Quote from Quon: “Right now I'm thinking about forum user tlfurrybeans' cat. I want to see a picture of this cat.” He made a brief appearance in one of my Aion videos: youtube.com/watch?v=kwcuL1_deV…A3JxOLEhZkthyjTPV9A#t=376 (specific link to the part where he appears)

• I guess that depends on how you define normal, as "normal" to one person might differ from someone else's interpretation of what "normal" is. For example, if I got my cat to type a post in this thread by standing on the keyboard, that'd be normal for him

• Quote from accountlost: “Quote from [NICK]carascx: “Best idea would be to add mythical weapons in shop the profit would be good,think about please. i don't have time to play since my job takes most of my time,many people are in same situation i rather buy a mythical weapon with random stats than waste my time..” This should be put in shop ASAP also put AP armor in shop ASAP.” There is no valid justification for putting mythical items, or PvP gear, in the shop. Considering the quoted text, all th…

• Quote from [NICK]danutuss2411: “ Wow just wow. First u show us that u came from behind with wow and killed us. GG and honorable thing to do.” You originally complained that we attacked you when you had a full room on you and that is why you shouted. I have proven this to not be true. Quote from [NICK]danutuss2411: “ Then u actually showed us how u took 2 rooms of mobs and died ofc and guess what(the mobs came on us). At least honest.Why did u do that? U wanted to nija surk but we came after u an…

• Quote from [NICK]mrazvan: “I dont know why tica left i wentt quick entry i thinck he left because guner trained u dont realy know he was good at 1st 4 points(kharun gear) u were better at pvp u just played badly. U got the beter team u should won that 1! Ty anyway was so fun!” It was fun trying! Our team was not *that* strong in that dred though - we had a couple of rather squishy randoms, and as I said it's often better to simply have less people (less deaths so less point loss). There were pro…

• Regarding your most recent post, and the comment from a few pages back about us attacking you when you had a full room on you... I figured a video showing what actually happened would probably explain best: youtube.com/watch?v=jdYg3Duml04&feature=youtu.be In fact you'll see we quite deliberately only trained ourselves. Whatever mobs you obtained afterwards was not our responsibility.

• Quote from [NICK]danutuss2411: “I wan't wasn't gonna post this cause u just 5 even though we were on alts, BUT, the trains and rage... U can't win all dreds... None can. I just don't get it. Anyway, it was kinda fun (trains aside). ” I didn't think this thread was for posting partial-premade / non-twink fights... Here's our group setup from the previous two posts: levelz.png Trains: Nobody trained you. I recorded that run and have checked. Rage: We said "well done for killing our under-geared ch…

• Quote from [NICK]ewarrrr: “arena is a crap gear i would say” I don't agree with that. It may not be *the best* gear but it's still pretty good. Could be worse... Could be mithril coin gear with barely any manastones (or the wrong manastones for the class) - which I have seen happen many times. Coordination/teamwork is probably more significant than the difference between arena and abyss gear though, so if people don't know what they are doing or supposed to be doing then that can cause problems.

• Quote from Kae: “just look at that 33 kills...” That was the first thing I noticed when I opened the screenshot. Compare that to the kills of the gunners from my two groups on page 83 - this guy got more than twice the number of kills in comparison

• Quote from [NICK]danutuss2411: “ I don;t have picture(i was mad cause we acted like totall nabs. No focus on marks whatsoever, like every one on their own) so if any of u serafims browsing, post it plz. Again ty, u best team so far and hope we meet on full mains team again. Tyvm :D” It seemed a fairly even fight, with the scores almost identical for most of the dredgion and each time one side won the PvP they'd lose the next, and so on. The difference in team setup was also quite interesting - y…

• Quite a few people have mentioned the "applying after 20:00" point to me as well, but similar to xec90 we rarely get a chance to apply at dredgion opening time for the first evening run because most people have stuff they need to do first (get home, cook/eat). I'm from the UK so dredgion opens at 19:00 which is not long after I get home. We sometimes do B-Dred and T-Dred so one has to be done before the other, as well Late dred is easier to apply at start for, assuming we finish whatever else we…

• Quote from [NICK]xec90: “told you peeps to stay at 55 and no one cared :-D” Would be interested in knowing what advantage there is of staying 55 rather than 50 or 60. From what I have experienced there's not really that much difference in terms of which opponents you meet in arena/dred. Sure you'll be pink to enemy 65s out in the open world but I've never felt that to be of particular importance.

• I though the matching system was supposed to have been made "better" according to some previous patchnotes but I've yet to see evidence of that. We do bump into twink groups occasionally in co-op arena but B-Dred and T-Dred are both kinda quiet these days. Have seen a couple of premades recently but it's very rare. Planning to get a bit more involved with end-game stuff myself but won't be levelling up any of my twink characters any time soon as I am still very active on them.

• Of course, there are lots of people who have the candies already. If they're tradeable its not as bad I guess. That said, its a bit silly that you have to turn into a panda or some other thing just for these stat boosts. PvP becomes panda vs panda... IMO candies should just be cosmetic and fun. Otherwise let's just turn the character creation screen into a panda/bear/penguin selection

• Hmm... Transformation candies with stat bonuses in the shop (cast/movement speed etc.) Thought this was one of the "pay-to-win" items they had over in NA? Are they tradeable in-game?

• Just curious as to who's going 55 and who's going 60? (does this topic need re-naming sometime to cater for the 60s?) 55 seemed pretty dead whilst I was there on one of my newer characters. 60 is a bit better than that, and I've seen a few familiar names and a few twinks around in T.Dred, but the queuing time is pretty long.