Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 191.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• @Galeas, you can't treat cancer with another cancer. you can't fight exploits by adding more exploits, counting on the lower number of people knowing how the "new" exploits work. but even exploiting it to the max, would not be enough to have decent progression in this game at it's current state. the hero trials should have been a start. a step in the right direction. it turned exactly the opposite. there should be another solution to all this, and if you guys there refuse to see it, that means y…

• Quote from Galeas: “Hi, It is known and it is being worked on. Spreading it won't help getting it fixed sooner and spreading exploits is forbidden. ” sure thing. but why is not releasing bugged content forbidden? you keep hero trials in beta for over an year already. not even a game gets so long betas, so that is hardly acceptable excuse. by keeping this up you spit on your own reasonings about the luna. however, Erufuun is right and there is no way to repair the damage that's already done. so y…

• Quote from Zenzaidane: “when is the first week starting? since introduction, since first login after patch or every first wednesday of the month? ” should be reseted today, and than again after 3 weeks, and than again after another 3 weeks and so on

• Quote from Fade: “i've posted this in the luna discussion thread. but it should be mentioned here too, because Galeas ignored it there (such an unexpected surprise really).. here is how to achieve it: if the system chokes up, it is possible not to get all rewards on all alts, but so far i had not encountered an issue with it. today i Good job Gf! If you had to work towards unwanted pregnancies, we'd be multiplying like rabbits. or in other words - you fought fire by spraying gasoline over it....…

• Quote from Anariashola: “Didnt they say its on random days? ” they did. they want to make people log-in more often and spend more time ingame so they can pimp their statistics a bit and make the game look as if it's populated enough and therefor published properly (it's that time of the year when reports and analyses are made, bonuses are given out etc.). it's way easier to make a static list of quests instead of coding them to be random. Gf was never big on doing things the hard way, if they ca…

• Quote from Click: “I have so many Orbs from Rift of Oblivion, if I had the time and will I probably could buy so many Rift scrolls with them free from the NPC next to the entrance to farm for 2-3 35 pumpkin bags xD but then again, it's not worth it for me, my character is on 100% exp, better wait for new level cap ” there is a limit to 1 scroll per day that npc sells, if i'm not wrong.

• the xp buff is great. the rest i don't bother with. Quote from Kadex: “oh noes a publisher that supports group play in a mmorpg, how could they?! ” are you saying that pvp is exclusively solo feature?

• Quote from Mika: “Quote from Lolikita: “I did LOK today and didn't get an update... ” Same, went 2 runs in the afternoon and quest updated fairly fast on both chars, 2 more runs after runatorium, took so long to update I eventually logged out, and today still no rewards. Rip ” i believe the way that system works depends on the number of players actively doing those quests in the same time. either poor optimization or not enough hardware resources for the workload in peak hours. never had issues …

• Quote from Ashurrr: “ "i don't want to have to abuse anything in order to play normally" I don't know if you're naive or plain stupid, but theres only 1 way to explain our economy situation on EU - Disaster. We have no way to get anything in this game, either you go shop and buy coins, or just buy kinah. Theres no way you can even gear to acceptable levels without paying or abusing the system. ” than the system should be change to reflect the needs of the game itself and the players, but not by …

• . Quote from Ashurrr: “Thank you so much for spoiling it on forums.... ” you're welcome. i don't want to have to abuse anything in order to play normally and enjoy the game. i don't want to feel as if i play on a private server. i don't want to see excuses about things be poorly developed by NCSoft, GF' professional balancing and such crap. all i wanna see is GF to admit that all the issues are result of poorly executed business model, and see that fixed, instead of broken fixes for not-broken t…

• i've posted this in the luna discussion thread. but it should be mentioned here too, because Galeas ignored it there (such an unexpected surprise really).. here is how to achieve it: if the system chokes up, it is possible not to get all rewards on all alts, but so far i had not encountered an issue with it. today i Good job Gf! If you had to work towards unwanted pregnancies, we'd be multiplying like rabbits. or in other words - you fought fire by spraying gasoline over it.... Censored by Senpa…

• Quote from KenjiWen: “You don't have to agree with everyone but you ought to be decent enough not to argue with someone who can't argue back. ” You should have known better. -senpai

• Quote from Kelberas: “Quote from Rym: “get ready to kill steal xDDDDDDD ” Sadly this isn't a thing in Aion.You need to deal over 65-70% of Mobs health in order to "steal it". Which is next to impossible, unless you have a choir of sorcerers casting "Cyclone Strike" at the same time. ” that's not entirely true. at least not for all mobs. there were (and still are but noone does them anymore) quests to kill named mobs in nosra/estera zones. those were easy to steal, if you land the first hit. had …

• shugocensored.png Stop spreading information on how to do bugs. Report them to support instead (this bug has already been known so no need to still do it in this case) -Senpai

• Quote from Galeas: “If you are referring to the crashes, we actually implemented a fix that was supposed to help there but it seems, given the feedback I get from you guys, that it is still an issue for some people. We reported it of course and they are working on a solution if possible. ” it not only contradicts GF's goal to prevent afk abuses, but it makes such abuses even easier. if you need more details on how it's done i will explain it step-by-step. or you can just check my previous posts.…

• Quote from Galeas: “Hello, Just a short message to say I'm still gathering your feedback on the quests and forwarding it. So far, I saw a lot of requests about the 40kills quests and the elite one, will forward all of it anyway. ” do you plan on fixing those bugs? because it is disgusting the way it is now..

• Quote from Click: “So you like that extra reward yet you come and tell them on forum so they might search and fix that glitch so it won't happen again? 10/10 bright mind ” not all of us like exploiting bugs. it's not about brightness, it's about values. but than again you may be totally right, about the bright mind. who knows..

• shugocensored.png Stop spreading information on how to do bugs. Report them to support instead (this bug has already been known so no need to still do it in this case) -Senpai

• Stop spreading information on how to do bugs. Report them to support instead (this bug has already been known so no need to still do it in this case) -Senpai

• the system is unreliable, the quests (especially the elite mobs one) is boring and takes too much time. it's rng when the quests will pop up, . disappointment isn't appropriate description of my feelings. The bug is being fixed