Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 82.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I'm very happy with my rewards got 2x Cat, one popoku (already had cat there) and Fox on main (YAY) and i play atc speed char mostly, so great

• Assassin macro rotation + Auto Weaves

klapek - - Assassin

so who is going to tell me what's best dual setup now for pve fallusha dagger / ultimate sword ultimate dagger / fallusha sword ?

• Pet Bag Expired

klapek - - Help & Questions

Quote from BoroBeast: “Quote from twardy: “You have to find another pet with the same amount of slots to be able to recover your items. You can always try sending a ticket to support. Maybe they can/will recover them. ” Dont have money to buy another pet cuz the only ones avaiable are from the Aion Shop, any other ideas ? ” support, they will bring items back to your inventory, no problem with than, done it before, just write to them, that's all

• they still got time to change the rewards, maybe they will read our feedback and realize that selectable ancient contract will be better they did actually change rusty coins rewards, added 100% pve legendary enchantment stone and again. question, why i can't get free coins i got message: Quote: “"You do not meet the necessary requirements for a purchase." ”

• Quote from twardy: “Quote from klapek: “Quote from twardy: “22 days, 44 coins. What to do with 14 coins? ” how did you count 22 days?imo it's 21 days, 42 coins and again my question, which lvl character need to have to get free coins ” 9 days in january13 days in february 9+13 = 22 No lvl requierment. And you get them from aion shop. ” i have 2 accounts with onlu low lvl chars, one is 1lvl and 2nd is 7lvl, both still in poeta, and i cant get coins and acctually 9 +12, cuz 13 is wednesday, so you…

• Quote from twardy: “22 days, 44 coins. What to do with 14 coins? ” how did you count 22 days? imo it's 21 days, 42 coins and again my question, which lvl character need to have to get free coins

• Quote from gasca: “Hi [Rune] Ancient Transformation Contract: 30 Transformation Coins We can choose or rng ? ” no we can't random ancient

• it sure would be, but anyway 100% ancient is nice i got other question, what are lvl requirements for this event? cuz not on all accounts i can get free coins

• Transform! slider_january2019_events3.jpg

• AFK character for event

klapek - - Help & Questions

how come i got dc beating dummies...

• Assassin macro rotation + Auto Weaves

klapek - - Assassin

auto attacks are not useless

• Quote from iSTAN: “Quote from twardy: “5 coins limit resets at midnight or 9:00? ” 9AM I can confirm. Last night I've left my char afk from 3AM to 11AM and I had 9 coins. ” any tips for not getting dc for few hours? macro or sth

• MAINTENANCE: 09.01.2018

klapek - - General Discussion

Quote from Noctis: “what boost ? dont see any boost in maintenance notes ” Your Boost We will be activating a 3x XP boost for the monster hunt. That’s a whopping 300% more XP for you! damn, ill finally get 80 on my main

Quote from Watchcat: “Maintenance is RNG, it may not be completed when they say it is done. ” ye, ye, it's a long term goal, we want to create a sense of acomplishement

Quote from Keymaker: “Maintenance isn't finished, the login server might have come back up for a bit but everything else didnt ” it was finished, Galeas gave info on that, but he deleted post after a while Quote from Xanoa: “board.de.aion.gameforge.com/in…?postID=314624#post314624 on German forum they said It was forgotten to activate a boost. The maintenance will be over soon. ” good to know, thanks

so the maintenance was over like 40 minutes ago, logged on account but coudnt pick any servers cause they were all dead any info?

• Stigma progression

Quote from testtestlab: “It's taken me about 5 years to get a few to +9... ” seems legit, 4.8 been like 3,5 years on EU

• yesterday i lost 8 or 9 ultimate stones on my +13 necklace to put it on 15... 6 fails in a row, where chance is 55% according to table, it was dumb way to lose best stones

• Quote from failboat: “Quote from klapek: “ehh, most points for inaccessible instances for majority of players ” I get your point, some of the things I can't do it either. But the thing is, in time you can do it. A player that want to gear up from zero can already do it with some of the apes from hero trials. You can't do all of them, only a few ones at first, the xp one, the honor points and the 3 mobs. You make more alts, more apes in those days. Great, now you have characters to make decent ge…

• ehh, most points for inaccessible instances for majority of players