Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 40.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

Xappy - - PvP

Update: currently on 5 ancient pieces +10 pvp gear. Funny thing is it never failed from 0-5 upgrade NEVER. You should try na enchants i'm possitive now it's different. Ereshkigal server only 1 day up :))

• PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

Xappy - - PvP

Quote from Cloudlicious: “Multiple items with -/+ 15 ancients each obviously. ” Then learn some English, obviously

• PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

Xappy - - PvP

Quote from Cloudlicious: “Quote from Xappy: “Just got level 80 in NA and made 3 pieces of genesis gear to +10 using 40 pvp enchant stones. Other people are really surprised aswell how easy it is to make +10. Just wanted to let you know i feel like the rates in NA are much different then EU ” I did a couple items +10 with less than 15 stones aswell on EU. It has less to do with rates and more to do with RNG. ” you did more than 1 item +10 with 15 stones interesting

• PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

Xappy - - PvP

Just got level 80 in NA and made 3 pieces of genesis gear to +10 using 40 pvp enchant stones. Other people are really surprised aswell how easy it is to make +10. Just wanted to let you know i feel like the rates in NA are much different then EU

• NA economy changes

Xappy - - General Discussion

I love the NA shop and the pass and i don't mind donating 20 dollars each month to support it because it's fair. The things you get from luna are still there perma duration and they added so many amazing items there. The new server population is crazy atm and tons of europeans it's not even time for NA people to log in yet

• NA economy changes

800 coins for 30 scrolls that's not a bad deal!!! it's 10 dollars for 800 Coins. And there are tons of more benefits from prestige pack also you can buy legendary stones seperate and not rng like GF. Holy crap NA doing good so far. We also got a new server Ereshkigal !!board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…206ae9b725c169b88f05d9079board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…206ae9b725c169b88f05d9079

• NA economy changes

Quote from ReturningPlayer: “Quote from Xappy: “Already got prestige pass, 70ping with wtfast, with current events already made an extra 600kk kinah head start in but a lowly 5 days also got a perma mount(yes not 5 days like GF). The only downside are the siege times. 1 DAY BOYZ ” would you let us know about the inventory sell prices when the patch is finished :") ” Will do some GOK and see the prices. Tho i did hear if you have prestige pass the kinah is gonna be lovely

• NA economy changes

Already got prestige pass, 70ping with wtfast, with current events already made an extra 600kk kinah head start in but a lowly 5 days also got a perma mount(yes not 5 days like GF). The only downside are the siege times. 1 DAY BOYZ

• Quote from Neverfelt: “Quote from Wolx: “Tell GF to make some of their staff or like only one dude to play test the game currently like a normal player, to experience the current condition of the game, and lets see how he's gonna make it. ” They'll never gonna do that because aion is their job. Same thing a normal person wouldn't do to wake up sunday morning and go to work for free. I believe Galeas said in past that he plays the game... but even if it's true, his gameplay differs from ours. Obv…

• Aion 2.7

Just for example look at World of warcraft classic server, it's a masterpiece and a huge success. Then again I'm just a fan that feels this way, what do i know right ?

• Quote from kkas: “Basically old active players now have hundreds if not billions of new kinah while returning players cant even afford potions/transform scrolls, is this a joke? i can't see how this is good for players or even for gameforge, players with billions kinah now can buy all legendary stones they need from broker because of new veteran rewards. Unfortunately gameforge is probably just too proud to admit they made huge mistake and giving now 2mil a week from mirash refuge a week is just…

• Quote from alichinobot: “Atm Aion is punishing gamers for playing it. NCS and GF need to learn that it's 2018 AD not 2008 and old grinding MMORPGs are dying as they should. ” That's the whole point that makes you play the game if you had max gear i'm sure you would leave instantly because you would have no goal in the game. The only problem is GF messed up and now the progression is even worse than korean's that's all.

• Aion 2.7

Quote from Tallulah: “yes, it certainly was a super fun patch, I would play it casually if the in game economy would't be wiped and placed in shop but I also got like 20 games on my steam wish list, most of them I would uninstall after a day and some couple of new mmo's next year but yes, I would play 2.7 casual if it was available ” Remember the stormwing days? the instance was a masterpiece and the new eternal items were so good. I even loved the stormwing item look, that sexy frost effects ra…

• Aion 2.7

Quote from Tallulah: “oh, I remember vaguely reading somewhere of a master server in NA, guess I was wrong ” They never did it in NA. From what i know and all people around me let's say 40 people already would join aion again if they made the 2.7 version it's just amazing patch and it was super fun

• Aion 2.7

Gameforge please make Classic server "Aion version 2.7" If you manage to open new servers how hard it would be to open a classic one? I'm sure it would become the most popular server. There are more than enough players who would like to have a fresh start in one of the most successful Patches applied to aion. What do you guys think ?

• server is down

This is getting better every day ! Soon you will have to pay 1 euro for each log-in.. ah casual GF love

• Quote from Alibi: “Quote from Xappy: “Quote from Alibi: “And who reported the bug to GF? Exactly. ” players reported the bug so ya Exactly ” So after that, if GF doesn't report it to NCsoft and the same player that reported the bug goes and sends an email to NCSoft with proof that GF had knowledge of such a game breaking bug (because that's what it is in reality, if you compare it to the situation that NCSoft wanted it to be with the fix) and didn't report it to NCSoft, what do u think NCSoft do…

• Quote from Alibi: “Quote from Xappy: “Quote from Alibi: “Quote from ddpapa: “Alibi, you really belive in this trash? Dont want to copy? How old are you buddy to be so naive? Its all about money milking and crap management without planning a single step. But you can still believe that poor gf is forced to sh*t on our heads by 3d parties...maby by ncsoft or even marsians. Think about it. ” Ever heard of publisher contracts? Lol. If NCSoft tells them they must fix a bug like the kinah one, GF has t…

• Quote from Alibi: “Quote from ddpapa: “Alibi, you really belive in this trash? Dont want to copy? How old are you buddy to be so naive? Its all about money milking and crap management without planning a single step. But you can still believe that poor gf is forced to sh*t on our heads by 3d parties...maby by ncsoft or even marsians. Think about it. ” Ever heard of publisher contracts? Lol. If NCSoft tells them they must fix a bug like the kinah one, GF has to listen and apply the fix that NCSoft…