Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello, @Xanoa gave the correct answer. Changing voice pack is not tolerated, so I am closing this thread. Thank you

• Dear @kyokushin Please do not persist with your bad attitude. Flaming here is not allowed. Cheers

• Chanter DPS

Grendal - - Chanter

Dear @Goldiy, use Cleric Section for Cleric's questions. Thank you

• Chanter DPS

Grendal - - Chanter

Quote from iSTAN: “Hi @Grendal, your reply is a bit weird. Got some questions. Quote from Grendal: “[...] as the minimum for doing it easily is 55k [...] [...] Word of Inspiration is a must even with full support [...] ” 1. Who says that this is the minimum hp ? i can reach 60k with full ancient and still gonna die due to low defences. IMO you should go PW only if u get around 11.5k accuracy, and this is not as easy as it looks because it needs some good amount of legendary items to reach that w…

• Chanter DPS

Grendal - - Chanter

Hello, Your stats are almost good for Prometun, I would only improve HP, as the minimum for doing it easily is 55k, but if you use the Luna buff you can reach it. Also, if you don't have done it already, try to upgrade your minion. For stigmas, full support is good if you don't know your team, but I would recommend an Hybrid build like: <Mountain Crash> , <Blessing of Stone> , <Word of Life> , <Annihilation/Burst> , <Splash Swing> , <Word of Inspiration>. Word of Inspiration is a must even with …

• BOTING UNACCEPTABLE

Grendal - - General Discussion

Dear, please use the Aion support Ticket system to report bots, even if you said nothing changes, you can be sure that every ticket is taken into consideration. It require time to check everything, so keep on going with official Tickets. This is not the correct place to report this kind of abusing, because GM`s cannot consider or take action using post like yours. Please also remember that as per our Community Guidelines Naming and Shaming is forbidden. Cheers

• Rewyu's arts

Grendal - - Art corner

Really awesome *-* But this make me laugh a lot, I felt the exact same feeling when I got my ultimate pvp shoes Quote from Rewyu: “ tumblr_phxwxxgJlS1qhni6do1_1280.png ”

• Transforming. This is crazy

Dear @ciprianradu123, the transformation system is a feature implemented directly from NCsoft. Complaining about the basic mechanics of the game can not lead to anything good. In any case, you dilemma is resolved. Cheers.

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Guys, please use suggestions or discussions threads for this kind of comments. This is a thread to duly report bugs and problem of the current version. Further off-topics will be deleted. Cheers

• Hello, as the question is solved, I will close this thread. Thank you Cheers

• Introduction: Zapiel

Grendal - - Introductions

Welcome mate

• Please from now on use this thread for feedback regarding the event "Rusty Coin" [DISCUSSION THREAD] RUSTY COIN Cheers

• Dear @i-always-say-xd, Your connection problem is related to the ongoing maintenance. Please wait until it is over and then re-check. Also, this thread is going wild, so I have closed it. Cheers

• Aethertech open world pvp

Grendal - - Youtube Videos

Second Warning. Please stay civil here and keep the flame out of this community. Thank you Cheers

• Moved to the correct Section. Cheers

• Cannot connect to the server

Grendal - - Help & Questions

As the problem was solved. Cheers

• Introduction : Grendal

Quote from Ydri: “Quote from Grendal: “I like all Japanese culture ” Can we start from Shibari? ps: male/female? ” ~ Female Leave Shibari out of this Thank you for the Welcomes

• Introduction : Grendal

Greetings Daeva, My name is Grendal and I'm proud to be your new Trial Moderator I've been playing Aion since 2011, both Elyos and Asmodian sides, and I like doing both PvE and PvP (even if PvP is a lot more exciting). From my personal like you can know that I'm 27 and I like all Japanese culture . I hope to having fun here and to help and support this community at my best. Cheers ~~