Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Keymaker: “Can we seriously get the Legendary skill chest changed from 200 gold bars down to 20 gold bars please.. it's a rediculous price....and if you want to save up kinah to buy one, it's currently 260million and then a chance at random skill with u risking getting duplicates I can understand why it was set at 200 gold bars from the start, to encourage players to use up their converted bars from the patch, but now we are several months into the game, there will be a weekly craft i…

• 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread

Had - - General Discussion

hi, Daevanion skill drops ..do all dredgions and runats every day, see an odd empty shugo, for people who prefer pvp to pve is hard to get skills and did not have a pile of kinah before patch ..Saving gold bars is a very long process They seem to be dropping more in pve instances than pvp instances Bots in , Hellion, like 4 new every day , hard to farm lower map . Ultimate pvp enchant stones, no chance of seeing one. Is very difficult acheiving +15 on legendary items. Pernon weekly housing costs…

• Housing costs

Had - - Suggestions

Thanks, Would appreciate that, it feels a little unbalanced

• Housing costs

Had - - Suggestions

Hi appreciate having paid no rent since the update but yesterday had the 4kk a week rent to pay, is this going to be adjusted as we all know in 5.8 4 kk was la lot less in that economy now it seems very high as is hard enough farming already for the things need daily, obviously love my house want to keep it can you say what the plan is regarding costs ? 16 kk a month is too high @Galeas

• crafting and extracting bug?

Had - - Help & Questions

maybe did that by acident xd but i don't think so will look for ss

• crafting and extracting bug?

Had - - Help & Questions

Today i bought 150 ancient mallieability stones and 150 ancient weapon scrolls and crafted two ancient aerot pvp staffs to extract, once extracted gave only mana slot stones is this a bug or normal ? very expensive way to receive only slot stone, only did it to get fragmants of the fighting spirit to upgrade armour

• Honour points issue

Quote from Nuke: “Today me and some friends lost rank, again, though we have joined all sieges and got rank. That means we farmed around 1000 hp in the past month, which should be way above 720hp. Not entirely sure if there's something wrong, but the system says I should've done 10 more hp to keep my rank (Iol) ” me too attended every seige 230hp a week lost rank again, only 7 ppl ranked in Hellion today

• Honour points issue

Quote from Cloudlicious: “Quote from Had: “I want my rank back, I earned it simple as that ” And I want a ancient transformation. You can't always get what you want. ” Have an ancient transform from the free scrolls In 5.8 you had a choice spend your day farming HP or kinah i chose HP have no kinah ,gold bars, imagine if you lost those because the other faction outnumbered you.

• Honour points issue

I want my rank back, I earned it simple as that

• 6.2 Worth coming back?

I used to really love this game but it has shrunk to a slow motion farming game in one small map, most of the day disguised in ugly transforms, , made a chanter to play solo, can't farm, gangs of elys who massively outumber asmos roaming around .Have less skills and less fun, just grinding mindlessly, breaking pvp enchantment stones. And half my friends stopped playing already in less than a week.