Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 29.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 6.5 Enchant Success Rates

Burster - - General Discussion

Quote from esset23: “Quote from Ydri: “Quote from esset23: “Why would you do that? Just upgarde your legendary fighter's set into ultimate (less expensive, cuz no need to re-roll stats). And later when 7.0 arrives, upgarde it into new pvp set. ” for exchange need +15 ench lvl. If he made ultimate he must make it +15 in future for exchange ” And? You got tons of lefftover legendary stones to start upgarding from the scratch? ” People maybe don't know but its able to exchange fighter (exchange gea…

• 6.5 Enchant Success Rates

For ancient items the rate is good, but for legendary still so hard

• AFK character for event

Burster - - Help & Questions

Quote from GiGaDox: “Hello everyone, if I leave the character afk putting a weight on the keyboard for the event is punishable? Thank you ” Why do you even ask this? are you really scared?, ofc itsn't baneable lol

• VETERAN REWARDS RESET

Quote from Pumis: “Quote from testtestlab: “I don't get how they can put a video saying they do not want to put stones on broker for 1 euro but allow reset for people with 8 accounts with 80 GPS... Well done. Wales will love u again. THEY only need to do another 10 accounts with 80 GPS and roll in the fun ” Got 5 80/80 accounts, never bought a single GP from aion shop. So what's your point? Start farming, play actively and stop QQ. ” Exactly same, no euro in game but i have farmed many hrs in 4.…

• VETERAN REWARDS RESET

Quote from Morpheus: “Quote from Burster: “Quote from Morpheus: “Quote from Buburuza: “They can, simply change bags from untradeable version to tradeable version. But they wont change them. ” Most of the rewards were never tradable, so why now? ” Weren't tradeable, but the items to enchant they were, so it's the same. And let's be honest the people who had full gps on the account wasn't for alts, was for main or for enchanting items and sell for kinah, noone spent loads of kinah to get full gps …

• VETERAN REWARDS RESET

Quote from Morpheus: “Quote from Buburuza: “They can, simply change bags from untradeable version to tradeable version. But they wont change them. ” Most of the rewards were never tradable, so why now? ” Weren't tradeable, but the items to enchant they were, so it's the same. And let's be honest the people who had full gps on the account wasn't for alts, was for main or for enchanting items and sell for kinah, noone spent loads of kinah to get full gps and then just to get few serums or APES.

• VETERAN REWARDS RESET

The 1 january is supposed to be a reset of veteran rewards system right? Also i think after @Galeas told us to allocate our rewards before 6.2 and then all of us lost our chance of getting the replaces ones in 6.2, i think should be like this, but i know gameforge so, i'm not surprised if its otherwise. So i want to know what's happening

• PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

Burster - - PvP

youtube.com/watch?v=L3jfu_QUvZc

• Shop web super slow

Burster - - Event & Shop Discussions

@Galeas The shop web is rly slow and i can take literally hours to take rewards and stuffs, will get better soon or?..

• Quote from Galeas: “There won't be any new elite levels. The platinerk system is completely different. ” You have some info about if we are gonna get some reset for VR?

• Quote from Galeas: “but please be reasonable as we won't give 1m kinah per run of very easy dungeons that can be done 8 times a week (just a ridiculous example) ” 1kk per run x 8 instances = 8kk 8kk is so so low kinah compared to what we actually have to spend, socketing manastones, buying consumibles, contract form (12kk), rerolling stats, and lot more, ofc its ridiculous, bcs should be like idk, 3-4kk per run?, in instances like narakali and holy tower at least to give people the basic amount …

• @Galeas pls can you tell us what is gonna happen about this?? First is new patch, new rewards, and second we allocated all our rewards following your advice

• Quote from Galeas: “Quote from rakanitzu: “And what about those that followed your advice and do loose everything now, because most of the items have been expired or automatically sold after login? I mean, it is great that you at least understand that something went terribly wrong here (because the plan was changed), but i do not see any consequence coming out of this issue (like: altering the plan to reset the rewards so that everyone - not only the new players or those that did not listen to y…

• PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

Burster - - PvP

Seems just like they are fcking up the game on purpose, cuz the decisions they are making have no sense, are made by brainless ppl and are jsut ruining the game even more.

• PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

Burster - - PvP

Quote from Fregion: “We have the original enchanting rates and the only thing we can do is forward to NCsoft that you think the current rates are too low. Which, if I'm not mistaken, has already been done. ” Nice try hahahahhhh

• Old gear needs to be deactivated

Burster - - Suggestions

Quote from Murskaaja: “Hello, I have put in notice how much old gear is still useful. (Yes, I do abuse old gear also) But in all seriousness this old gear should really be deactivated if we are actually starting "Again". You can still abuse old shoes: 22% speed (until get better gear) Old gloves 8% atk speed or cast speed You can still abuse old gear buffs, bonuses: Like that Dragonskin buff, which stacks with candy, transformation etc. You can still use godstones (one gunner had a good idea hav…

• Skins in 6.2+

Burster - - PvE

Quote from Kuroiz: “does anyone know if the 5.8 lightning skins can be used in new level 80 weapons ? ;D ” Im pretty sure it can

• Skins in 6.2+

Burster - - PvE

Quote from Trisor10: “So Anyone know if it is possible to get EGT skins ? Also can you run BT with 80 level and still get drops ? or you need a group and farm them slowly ? Because even if you do it is kinda stupid cause you cant trade them ! ” Exactly...the point is, only drop for low chars, so no skins for mains

• Skins in 6.2+

Burster - - PvE

Quote from xhaledk: “Is it possible to get the corrupt judge set in 6.0 or should I consider myself lucky to have some parts of it? ” I think its able but for low chars, if you have your main alrdy, i think you can't, only by broker

• Quote from lols3: “Quote from Galeas: “Quote from Mittsu: “@Galeas the only solution I see is to revert the 1:1 ratio to 1:3 as it was before you guys decided to make it 1:1. Even if that was planned somehow before the releasing date of the third daeva tavern episode you just can't do that after saying those ratios in the video and also having exactly the same ratio in the PTS, leading ppl to buy serums so they can exchange them after the update (something completly normal). Not to mention you s…