Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Recomendation for PvE

GhostOfMe - - Gladiator

Quote from Click: “Why do you suggest him Fallusha duals to do Narakalli EM? ” Cause it's really the best suggestion. They can be even +0 - that's cheaper then apollon +15 - and do more dps. If he can roll some weapon inside he can sell it latter. And my own experience tells me that dagger/sword from drop always goes to sin so better buy your own. It's pretty easy to give suggestion not to have pve gear when you have +25 set socketed +10 stones and know mechanics, but it's bit hard to be invited…

• Recomendation for PvE

GhostOfMe - - Gladiator

Your gear is not bad if you have it socketed at least power +6 and have enough crit strike. What you really need for Nara is Fallusha DW. Even +0. Better buy it from broker and sell when got some from instance. And try to go with somebody. If you have some runs on PvERanks it's much easier to find alliance in future.

• As was said you have more than enough MB. All you need now is crit spell and pve attack.

• If I play with glad and want to combine any bow without enchantment(like prigga) with high guard(ranger only), can I use if ater armsfusion?

• Quote from failboat: “You can't kick, can't change loot and so on. ” You can't kick even in pve now and that's horrible. Yesterday on guy just AFKed all run, in the end try to roll everything, picked Fallusha magic shield and just leaved. GG WP, noone can punish him for that. So will be nice implement some vote system both for drop and kick options.

• Don't try to kidding me. You can't stay "more behind". If you are not blind, it casts dmg like in front and not cast real in front. There is no another explanation except bug, cause sometimes it works right. We have Cursed Ovel with same mechanics, but I have no problems to avoid freeze.

• Quote from iduk: “DO. NOT. JUMP. during the bossfight. Just run/walk to the safezones. The sync after a jump doent work properly. This bug is as old as Aion. ” That may work for me as advice, but that's not old bug. I don't have the same problem for another bosses with same mechanics in 5.6, for example Grendal in ToC.

• Finished it on 13th try and i think i'm lucky. That thing happens not always, but most of time. Idk how to survive if you stand behind and catch this dmg like in front. Video around 22:32-34 CEST. youtu.be/FMzNt1-oT7M

• Quote from Click: “There isn’t ” Ty. Quote from Anariashola: “I got raging antri bow from shugo game, so I guess its the lvl 80 box ” I think you talking about another box. Antriksha's Weapons Chest - Selection gives only 65 weapons.

• If I understand right, i can only obtain lvl 65 antriksha's weapon from box of current event. Is there any way to morph it to roaring lvl 80? And if yes, pls tell me how.