Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mouseclic.com RETURNS !

Khal - - General Discussion

Bring it back to life please!

• Skins in 6.2+

Khal - - PvE

Crafted Series: Master Drenium Series (level 53) - Removed Master Elite Durable Drenium Series (level 58/60 Black Edition) - Removed - only Cash Shop Katalium (Catalium) Series (level 65) - Removed (...) Balic Crafted Series: Noble Dragon Series (level 30/40) - Removed Noble Wise Dragon Series (level 50) - Removed Noble Sky Dragon Series (level 55/60) - Removed Noble Sky Dragon Emperor Series (level 60) - Removed (...) Ophidan (Jormungand) Series (level 65) - World Drop (level 50)

• Skins in 6.2+

Khal - - PvE

Quote from Wolx: “Quote from Erik: “What about ap60? ” I don't know, forgot to look if those npcs that sell it still exist, probably deleted since the medals to buy them with will be deleted too ? someone who has access to RU / Korean servers need to check it lol (I already bought some and put them on white stuff in case).Quote from [NICK]verizan: “DP/Udas skins wil be obtainable/tradeable in 6.2? ” Udas doesn't loot the original skin unfortunately (and even Dragonbound skins are lost probably t…

• Skins in 6.2+

Khal - - PvE

Quote from Erik: “What about ap60? ” They won't, sadly Neither Abyss 75 and 80 will be....

• Updates

They actually spawn and working as intended. It's usually a killable Tank and a killable npc walking over. I don't know the exact locations but I've killed these 4-6 times

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from [NICK]hindros: “Quote from Khal: “Quote from [NICK]hindros: “I have to ask one little thing about exchange APES in 6.0 to clarify one dubt: - anyone know (for sure, ofc) if the unstorable Jakunerk's APES will be change for the new enchant? ” Yes, same for normal jakunerk Serums and Upgraded Serums. I mean, there will be a NPC in sanctum where u can trade for New enchant stones or new manastones ” Wait, i know there will be an NPC that will allow us to change for, but there will be any…

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from [NICK]hindros: “I have to ask one little thing about exchange APES in 6.0 to clarify one dubt: - anyone know (for sure, ofc) if the unstorable Jakunerk's APES will be change for the new enchant? ” Yes, same for normal jakunerk Serums and Upgraded Serums. I mean, there will be a NPC in sanctum where u can trade for New enchant stones or new manastones

• Quote from [NICK]dotarium: “Quote from Hjarta: “ehm where did you saw this? cause I tryed them myself on NA and they were not better than L5 imo, also why in every video you check people use just APES in 5.0?” Korean and russian patchntotes: Quote: “An Upgrade Stone has a higher probability of success than regular Epsilon Enchantment Stone.” There was a test on the korean forum showing the success of these new stones is around 70% on every type of gear (it's currently 60% with L5 on Mythic gears…

• Quote from [GF] Mookie: “We updated all our shop texts with the addition which type of bag the pet has.” OK guess I finally understood. Thank you for the clarification, but there's still some pets ('Multifunction' category) that were not updated, which would actually help. But sadly, after this clarification, I realized the 2 pets I miss can only be acquired through the "Pet Bundle (152 slots) Robust category" - Micro MuMu Egg (18 slots); Cresent Inquin Egg (12 slots) and I have all the other pe…

• Quote from [GF] Mookie: “Quote from [NICK]yakami: “OMG Thank You! Can you please tell me if the Mini MuMu Egg shares the same pet pouch with Sophisticated Sherpa Ailu Egg ? Same question for Pink Griffo Egg comparing to all other 18-slots pets. Thank You” A highly developed Sherpa Ailu Feature 2: A durable pouch with 18 slots. Mini MuMu (both versions) Pet Bag: A MuMu pouch with 18 spaces. Aqua Griffo Pet Bag: A Griffo pouch with 18 spaces. Pink Griffo = 12 slots, so I guess you mean the Aqua Gr…

• Quote from [GF] Mookie: “Quote from [NICK]yakami: “@Mookie Hey, Any chances of putting [item: 190020093] Micro MuMu Egg (white egg), [item: 190020094] Mini MuMu Egg (white egg) and [item: 190020201] Millennium Golden Saam Egg in the Shop? It seems that they dont share their pouch with the other pets Regards, :like:” I´m going to check the items directly and if they don´t have any issues I gladly add them. Maybe I leave one for events only, but lets see. Thx for the info. :)” OMG Thank You! Can y…

• Quote from Click: “Will we get this event tomorrow- with the exact same loot table ofc! na.aiononline.com/en/news/even…6-all-dolled-up-event.php” Quote from Click: “Will we get this event tomorrow- with the exact same loot table ofc! na.aiononline.com/en/news/even…6-all-dolled-up-event.php” Yes, but without any drop rate nerf!

• @Mookie Hey, Any chances of putting [item: 190020093] Micro MuMu Egg (white egg), [item: 190020094] Mini MuMu Egg (white egg) and [item: 190020201] Millennium Golden Saam Egg in the Shop? It seems that they dont share their pouch with the other pets Regards,

• @Mookie Hey Mookie, any chance of putting Kahrun set and weapons + headgear in the shop for a short period of time? I assume it does not make much difference in the Aion Economy, but I would love to collect some skin sets since we can not acquire them anymore. I am also looking foward to see Abyssal Splinter skin sets in the AionShop soon. Regards,