Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Chanter DPS

prospectbg87 - - Chanter

I want to ask for Prometun's chanter what stigma build need to use full support or dps ? For the moment i still didant try to go becouse i dont have the aoe heal dev. skill and dont think my stats is still good becouse i have 12,3 acc wit buff and food , 12,7 att and 50k hp but im wit full support stigma <Elemental Screen> , <Blessing of Stone> , <Word of Life> , <Annihilation/Burst> , <Splash Swing> , <Healing Burst> So guys can you give me an advice what to do and what to change ???

• New Class For Me

prospectbg87 - - Spiritmaster

Hello guys , this is a new class for me so i have a couple off questions. PvE Build what stigmas to use ? PvE Weapon ? PvP Stigmas & Weapon ??? Do i need to use orb or spellbook becouse as i look orb have better dmg so better dps or i have mistake ??? TY

• Selling items on NPC

prospectbg87 - - General Discussion

ty for info

• Selling items on NPC

what is the level that i need for my second char to sell ?

• Selling items on NPC

Hello guys.I have made second char at the same account , that have 90+ days GP.On my new char i cant sell any items on the NPC or Personal Shop.On my mine char. i can sell but my second cant sell evan 1 kinah ..... Any idea why ?

• Adjusted Chain Skills

prospectbg87 - - Chanter

Hello guys.I'm new player and just to level 80 and i want an advice about the Adjusted Chain Skills.How to put the skills in a row to be more efective what is the right combination ?

• Gladiator build

prospectbg87 - - Gladiator

Hello guys , so as far that i read can some one give me a link for some good PvE Stigma build for the moment..... My second question is what mana stones are the best for the PvE gear is it Power or something else for the polar and the items ?

• Problem wit Hot Key

prospectbg87 - - Help & Questions

Hello guys , I have problem on my laptop wit the key Number "2". If i click to use a skill more then 2-3 times on the key , the game freeze for 5-10 sec. wit black screen wit the logos of gameforge and aion , then come back to the game.I was think its something wit the skill , and i change the skills position but its was not the problem.I can play like this wit this freeze screen all the time do any1 have an idea whats its hapening ?????