Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sanctum/Pandaemonium battlefield

Happiny - - PvE

Quote from Click: “Quote from Ashurrr: “Sometimes I even apply for Sanctum Battlefield, I get a Sanctum Battlefield queue, which switches to Golden Crucible queue after some seconds of applying? lol. ” ” This happened to me yesterday, i was like "dafuq i applied sbf", so i had to pop the queue again, and that was GG. So it seems i have to burn my golden crucible cd, even if i dont wanna go...

Happiny - - PvE

Quote from Ternezia: “Quote from Evita: “"alliance formation in progress, waiting for members of needed class" ” So it's true... Bad news for some classes, indeed. I can foresee an influx of cleric alts from now on. ” My main is a cleric, im level 74. I only entered the 1st time. Never got in since then. Me and my husband play, yesterday we applied again at the same time, he got in and i didnt. He's a spiritmaster. What annoys more is that the alliance wasnt full, there was 4 spots free but it d…

Happiny - - PvE

Quote from Mitsi: “Quote from Happiny: “Quote from Olybius: “My friend had an idea to making battlefield twice a week (for example monday and sunday),when sb entry on monday then he will get 1 week cd this would make, that alts won't steal a place for ppl who haven't done sactum battlefield ” That raises the same problem of 2 servers opening on sunday. You have enough people for 1 but you wont have another 574 to fill up the 2nd... ” i'm sure they can adapt the instance a bit to numbers, not lik…

Happiny - - PvE

Quote from Olybius: “My friend had an idea to making battlefield twice a week (for example monday and sunday),when sb entry on monday then he will get 1 week cd this would make, that alts won't steal a place for ppl who haven't done sactum battlefield ” That raises the same problem of 2 servers opening on sunday. You have enough people for 1 but you wont have another 574 to fill up the 2nd...

Happiny - - PvE

Hi, i wouldnt make it rank requirement since its a pve instance. But i would make a level requirement, like 70+.

• [PvP]"Twink" question

Happiny - - PvP

Hi everyone In the mid of all the grinding to 75, i thought about making a low level char to mess around in the arena and dredgion. Not sure calling it a twink because it wont be "Op" geared! Anyways, i play a cleric and always played cleric, so im not sure about other classes. Basically i'd like a class that can "easily" win in a 1x1 situation like arena but also be useful in group pvp like dredgion. I'd prefer a mage over a leather or plate, but im open to try plates/leather too. I have a ping…

• Quote from Aegir: “Check if you have the option on the screenshot marked. vdUffx4.jpg Without that option you will not see quests what their level is under 65 :cookieshugo:” Perfect!!!!!!! ty :DDDD

• Hi, I was trying to get the quest "[Daily] The Sanctum Shulackwalk" done to get some Groggies, so i could get the shulack armours (i like the skins) and i realise that since the update the quest isnt there anymore. I checked with both characters, a lvl 63 and a lvl 52. If i try to click the linked quest tells me i dont have that quest, so is it bugged? Can i get groggies anyother way now? Here's the screens. Thanks. image.jpg image.jpg

• Hi

[NICK]naahi - - Introductions

I already have an ely in spatalos... but i dont like to be on the OP race :p Which is the server with better pvp? spatalos or nexus?

• Hi

[NICK]naahi - - Introductions

Hello all Aion players Im a new player in the server but not in the game i'm a bit confused to where to go though, so many servers to pick from, Id like a bit of guidance Can someone tell me the server with the most population (elys + asmos together) and also the server where Asmos are Overpopulated and the server where Elys are Overpopulated? (please just english servers) Those anwers will help me choose my server/race TY Naahi