Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 171.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• They will never do it, they will probably add them on their NEW SUPER IDEA = Heroes Quest.

• New class in Aion?

Kotoro - - General Discussion

Based on what I know, most player in KR already got Kasiniel. Its just a way to attract more new player ans at the same time do more money.

• PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

Kotoro - - PvP

Quote from Lahire: “Quote from Kotoro: “Quote from Lahire: “Quote from Alibi: “Quote from Lahire: “That would be great, buy legendary stones directly with genesis crystals, ofc for a reasonable price and quantity. But please don't put on a bundle that may contain the stones like dredgion one, as yesterday I opened 30+ bundles and didn't get a single legendary stone... ” I'm assuming asking for direct legendary stones out of something like this is asking too much. ” Why? If the exchange ratio is …

• PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

Kotoro - - PvP

Quote from Lahire: “Quote from Alibi: “Quote from Lahire: “That would be great, buy legendary stones directly with genesis crystals, ofc for a reasonable price and quantity. But please don't put on a bundle that may contain the stones like dredgion one, as yesterday I opened 30+ bundles and didn't get a single legendary stone... ” I'm assuming asking for direct legendary stones out of something like this is asking too much. ” Why? If the exchange ratio is adequate, why not? You are able to get g…

• New class in Aion?

The class is to flashy & we already have SM for CC, those class creator must be fan of Mage class cause we don't have any new PHYSICAL CLASS.

• New class in Aion?

Its not an event I guess its their way to introduce the new class.

• New class in Aion?

I want Terminator class not one more Hello Kitty ones.

• While Aion PvP background is totaly ruined players keep trying to be number one in a ZERG RVR GAME. Hello time to wake up. 1. Some PvP Feature are deleted in 6.2 2. Crucible arena are still the same after all this years 0 edit was made, no new map nothing. 3. Allways a PvEpvP almost never PvP only feature. 4. New system of stuff with specific PvE - PvP stats by enchant killed even more PvP since players who are focused on PvE only doing x4 dungeon & afk the whole week.

• If you do 100% of all dark Blue quest + compaign + Udas you have no rpoblem with XP normaly. (All dungeon solo give you auto quest that give u amazing xp)

• You guys are argueing but it end up to the same conclusion, Gameforge is attracting our attention on 1 or 2 items to get in a box where there is actually 5/6 items randomly lootable, WHILE IN KOREA THEY HAVE THE ITEM YOU ARE PAYING FOR. So logicaly Korean Aion are applying Pay to win Policy while Gamforge applying Game to ruin to WIN policy.

• Quote from Unhealable: “Would like to see more motions. Cute ones ” Yep 30€ motions card Q.Q

• Quote from Akyraan: “i bought 70 of the boxes just 4 fun ” This dude is the total exemple of Gameforge Cashshop Policy.

• PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

Kotoro - - PvP

Quote from Sinful: “That's probably a better idea, however. Be real, we're not getting 6.5 probably for a LOOOOONG time. ” Pretty sure I feel the 6.5 is coming the next 2 month

• French on deyla? :)

Kotoro - - Deyla

Quote from Sita: “while I agree with you in general, the FR board has no "Deyla" section ” Yet he can open a topic about it & Admin on this forum can attach it

• French on deyla? :)

Kotoro - - Deyla

board.fr.aion.gameforge.com/index.php/BoardList/ French forum maybe the best place for your topic

• We need another poker event

• Quote from Skaar: “So...let me get this straight...NA can get Ancient Transformation Contracts from the very same event boxes and we get fed this crap that was loaded up with useless items? nice... Just goes to show how much GF values their players / customers... ” Plus, EU player probably donate more than NA, thanks you Gameforge for the respect.

• Can we remove the dude who make those event reward in EU ? We need this major fix.

• PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

Kotoro - - PvP

- 7 Ancients = 1 Legendary - 7 Legendary = 1 Ultimate Seems better

• 6.5 First Info

Quote from Lynx: “Quote from spart10: “youtube.com/watch?v=K7Otg4JyuxU ” Aion needs a new designer. Senekta sets actually look like old sets. They're not bad, but idk. And female leather set is disgusting. ” From what I heard & I can't tell if 100% true but Ncsoft recruited other staff for AION in terme of dev & pretty sure that why they are doing nothing new in terme of disigne