Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 82.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Ravennes: “Quote from Amazeballs: “Quote from Keymaker: “Server Xfer's should be implemented, however there should be restrictions placed on Which servers can have people leaving, and to which servers they can move to, and to which faction. By putting in these limitations, it will help balance the servers up. but still there there needs to be a monthly reset of the ranking system (where a players accumulated monthly HP gives them the rank and not the total amount of HP). ” They can tr…

• hi ok

• Suggestion: Server Merge

hiok - - Suggestions

Quote from Deslod: “@Fregion @Galeas @Celes Everyone knows that people from old servers are more so have voted new servery. How many (%) are people from new servers voted for the merger of new servers? Can we see ? Maybe it's worth to combine new with new ones and let those who want to come back to the old have such an opportunity? I wonder what the voting results would be if it were old servers that deleted the glory and would join us? building your positions from the beginning. ” delete glory …

hiok - - Suggestions

Quote from Aurellie: “Quote from Galeas: “Following the results of the survey, each new server will be merged with the less populated "old" server from the same language All the details will be provided later of course when we have more information. ” So Antriksha and Deyla will stay and Grendal will get merged with Hellion cause from this servers Hellion is on last place with population.. ” LOL what??? Hellion elyos had on friday night 0:00 500 players on, even at 3:00 they have 500 players on,…

hiok - - Suggestions

Quote from hiok: “Quote from failboat: “Quote from hiok: “My game is in english only and its in spanish ” This makes total sense, not! ” see my previous screenshot with hero trial its in polish bcus its barus, same if i play on loki and thor surverys are in german, same with french server, suverys and hero trials are in french. and it's the same in hellion. see my screenshot. this is the system. only in deyla/antrishka/grendal its in english. this is the fact. bring me some evidence that it isn'…

hiok - - Suggestions

Quote from [NICK]rastekkel: “If the merges happen, could we please get an unlimited blocklist? There's a lot of spanish/turks to block when it happens. ” nice one

hiok - - Suggestions

hiok - - Suggestions

Quote from failboat: “Quote from hiok: “My game is in english only and its in spanish ” This makes total sense, not! ” see my previous screenshot with hero trial its in polish bcus its barus, same if i play on loki and thor surverys are in german, same with french server, suverys and hero trials are in french. and it's the same in hellion. see my screenshot. this is the system. only in deyla/antrishka/grendal its in english. this is the fact. bring me some evidence that it isn't like that. for m…

hiok - - Suggestions

Quote from Neverfelt: “Quote from hiok: “yup that's why I get on french/polish/german and on Hellion surverys and hero trials from other language which are obvious once again the language what the server reflect, on Deyla and Antrishka and Grendal its english as my client is ” en.aion.gameforge.com/website/faq/item/general_33/ ” ????

hiok - - Suggestions

Quote from idril84: “Hellion is EN/ES so the language depends on what language you have the game. Is not only a spanish server. ” yup that's why I get on french/polish/german and on Hellion surverys and hero trials from other language which are obvious once again the language what the server reflect, on Deyla and Antrishka and Grendal its english as my client is

hiok - - Suggestions

Quote from idril84: “If you have the game in english, you read the rewards etc in english, thats not a problem, the server language is EN/ES. I have the game in english and the surveys etc are in english, you only see the surveys in spanish if you have the game in spanish. The most of the players try to speak in english, obviusly some of them don't want, but you can ignore, ask to speak in english to you or try to learn some easy words in spanish to do all the instances. The commands on sieges e…

hiok - - Suggestions

Quote from idril84: “The survery and rewards are in spanish ONLY if you have the game in spanish, dude you have a big problem with spanish people. I play on hellion and i can tell you that the 80% don't speak only spanish, the most of recruits are on both languages, and you can go in any party and speak on english without any problem. If you don't like spanish people it's ok, i don't like racist and it's not a problem, but you are just repeating something that "someone said" and you have no idea…

hiok - - Suggestions

Quote from Neverfelt: “Quote from hiok: “its seems many ppl like hellion ” imgur.com/a/v0yYy This is a screen from lfg 20 min ago, where do you see it's 80% spannish? Usually ppl type keywords in both Spannish and English , for example "wts / compro" , or for reqruitment in istanses etc etc so both sides can understand. Not trying to defend the server, but your info is 1 year old outdated. ” Aha okay, but which info you mean? I just saw that someone said it's 80% spanish only, but the survery an…

hiok - - Suggestions

its seems many ppl like hellion

hiok - - Suggestions

Quote from Neverfelt: “Quote from hiok: “and let hellion alone bcus its 80% only spanish!! even the requests are in spanish?? ” Yeah ok, ban hellion from europe, aliens are living there, they gonna abduct you and rape you, because hiok's friends told him so. ” lol, hellion much player online, i saw at friday 0:00 500 player in elyos hellion, thor 200 player, and which server want to be with hellion? then its gonna be international server

hiok - - Suggestions

Quote from Thebaby: “Quote from hiok: “Quote from Click: “Quote from Neverfelt: “Quote from Click: “Merging Hellion with Antriksha won’t solve anything but many people heading over to new Deyla with transfers. That’ll leave Hellion again with majority of Spanish people. ” It's up to gameforge to prevent conflict-on-purpose transfers like it happened with the previous merge. ” They can’t just merge X and Y and force players to play there. If they merge Antri and Hellion, people have those 4 optio…

hiok - - Suggestions

Quote from Click: “Quote from Neverfelt: “Quote from Click: “Merging Hellion with Antriksha won’t solve anything but many people heading over to new Deyla with transfers. That’ll leave Hellion again with majority of Spanish people. ” It's up to gameforge to prevent conflict-on-purpose transfers like it happened with the previous merge. ” They can’t just merge X and Y and force players to play there. If they merge Antri and Hellion, people have those 4 options: stay, transfer, quit, start on a se…

• Quote from pervertpeewee: “voted NO cause server ticket would make alot server really unbalanced and ppl would try search for its faction who is most dominated and it would just result in an bad population on the server it self, what shud ppl do then keep jump around all servers nono. ” and siege and open world is mainly only a faction thing which is only a few % of game content so best solution if they merge german german and french french ect all together that there 4/5 server left. ppl could …

hiok - - Suggestions

Quote from Frankassa: “Quote from Evita: “you are aware that most of the population of asmodian grendal is from deyla and antriksha? added some of the germans that went there. I don't know why people really believe that there are so many new people or people that just came back for that. most are rerollers from old server. best thing would probably be to merge antri, deyla and grendal together - the people are the same anyway (if you check on logged chars/accounts during snowflakes: go figure, p…

• Quote from failboat: “How do you know it was him? He is gone from 1st Dec. and we already have a new PD. ” ah yeah, so the new PD made it happen after 1st Dec. in 5 days that new elite veteran system came, wow!