Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Rebelbabe: “Quote from Bretticus: “Found reason on an old thread its cos GF don't let new accounts buy stuff, you can buy coins just not spend them!! to stop stolen credit cards etc i expect. Anyway seems daft to call something a beginner pack then not able to buy as a beginner, also would have been nice to know before i spent my money on coins i cant spend. Cant even activate my free 7 day gold package i got emailed either. Jeez this isn't good. ” That sounds soooooo, unbelieveable, …

• Found reason on an old thread its cos GF don't let new accounts buy stuff, you can buy coins just not spend them!! to stop stolen credit cards etc i expect. Anyway seems daft to call something a beginner pack then not able to buy as a beginner, also would have been nice to know before i spent my money on coins i cant spend. Cant even activate my free 7 day gold package i got emailed either. Jeez this isn't good.

• no not bought before, i did know about the once only deal. Thanks for advice.

• Posted originally in shop section but no reply so ask here.... bought 120 Aioncoins they show up on account, i want to buy the begginers pack but it wont let me just keeps saying "an error occured, close this screen and try again" its been 8hrs since i purchased the credits through steam. Any help please?

• bought 120 creds for shop tried to buy the 1 time adventurers pack for 119. It keeps popping up with an error message and suggest to close window and try again. Is it just amount of people using shop or is there an issue/maintenance?