Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 69.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Scarlettfox: “Quote from Buburuza: “Shield is a weapon. Can't put it at luna for skin. ” Shield is not a weapon , as classified @ the broker ” Doesn't matter. You equip it in a weapon slot. It's a weapon.

• Switch items for tranform

Accuracy - - Suggestions

Removing part of the ridiculous rng would probably hurt sales, I think we still have a very long way to go in order for gf to understand that this game ain't enjoyable without at least one proper yellow transformation.

• Quote from Grimmzard: “It will be rl good businesses move from them, because they will profit and players will profit as well (p2w -kinah, f2p-contracts) ” We all know there would be dozens of good business decisions that would benefit players and the company alike, but they still refuse to make said decisions. Most decisions they currently make are short minded and cause more harm than good in the long run. Anyway the scrolls are overly expensive for the fact that they're only available for a f…

• Quote from Divine: “to me it doesnt matter if they put good or bad enchqnt stone offers because i only buy a skin here and there. Id prefer a big catalogi of skins instead of 2 weeks a skin too. I dont like spending on enchant stones cus if they fail you end with nothing. ” In fact most of the time you'll end up with less then what you started with (if you attempt upgrading anything other than +0 or +10) Yet another ridiculous shop downgrade. How some people still beg for gf to put in skins so t…

• Quote from Alucinor: “Quote from Xenomorph: “What is the difference between Bundle of special transformation contract and the contract we have for 49 coins? ” I guess you can trade the bundle? If not, the scroll inside has 0% difference, so basically you are buying 5x white, maybe a green. That bundle makes absolutely no sense in value. 10x Legendary stones are valued around 60kk in kinah, and with 900coin, you can make that amount 3 times. Rune scrolls arent worth jack 98% of the time. Legendar…

• Lvl 80, what now?

Accuracy - - General Discussion

Do the solo instance and garden of knowledge to get yellow basic PvE gear, then proceed to Narakali and holy tower for purples and makarna/prometuns for Red PvE gear. Use server wide lfg at the dungeon entrance. As for pvp gear, buy basic yellow stuff from the genesis crystal vendors, upgrade it at the blessings npc accordingly. Getting one shot is a thing you've gotta get used to for a very long time due to the extreme p2w factor. Long story short, do the same quests and instances every week

• 6.5 Enchant Success Rates

Quote from Rebel30: “ok little update since patch came out what I saw worked best for me don't try +15all the way I do it like this , 1st I make 1x item +10 then leave it like that, then next day I try 10-14 with ancient stones, and then 14-15 with legendary. sometimes it fails 14-15 sometimes not. but I see less fail in doing these 2step enchants like 0-10 then other time 10-14 than trying 10-14 or 10-15 all the way , I burned thru less stones like this hope helps casuals like me ” Literally wh…

• Throwing a bone is not enough. Bring back the old range of products please. You guys might be thankful now but remember how screwed the shop situation is in the first place.

• Quote from twardy: “Quote from Accuracy: “Quote from twardy: “Because those boxes generate more money than skins, doh. I was always wondering, why cant you make Luna boxes "brokerable"? ” Not like a digital shop has limited shelf space ” You go and buy a skin, put it on item and you are done. Getting addicted to rng boxes can "encourage" you to leave more money in the shop. ” .. additionally to the skin. if you aren't interested in loot boxes, you won't get them either way. It's just not a cleve…

• Quote from twardy: “Because those boxes generate more money than skins, doh. I was always wondering, why cant you make Luna boxes "brokerable"? ” Not like a digital shop has limited shelf space

• Quote from Ydri: “where I can click dislike button? This game need something like gtx 460 and on full setting like gtx 560 (even not TI version) and u asking about graph settings with r9 fury? On my card I downgrade power limit to 50% core clock MINUS 105Mhz memory clock MINUS 800Mhz (dual its 1600) and have same fps as in normal mode. Did it just for cooling silent mode coz game driver use all of PC power and sponsor the nearest power station with your money damn 2019 and ppl still... ” I don't…

• Quote from Neverfelt: “Quote from Noctis: “this was supposed to be the 1st event of 6.2, ure months late GF :x ” Such events are like adrenaline shots, only to revive a stopped heart. They saw the players leaving, they decided to act quick. for the event. for the time. ” It's like 3 months late to call it quick

• Quote from Psycho: “6.5 will come... (hopefully) And U all will be able to craft your own Deavanion Skill Book every week. ” By using other skill books? That system is made for proper drop and spawn rates, not ours, unless you're talking about another system.

Quote from Rebel30: “Rym before the update u mean cuse now +10 is like 20 stones or less. From what is saw u need track the progress if u fail a lot stop and try another day...thats my advice... ” Read his post again.

Quote from Alibi: “>Gets unlucky in EU with less than 50 stones. >Gets a massively good RNG wave (notice the +13>+15 proc) in RU with sample size of 8 stones. >Conclusion: EU didn't give us 6.5 rates. Keep it up dude! All the theories around probabilities and statistics are just illusions. ” Greentext doesn't work here. Quote from KudesnikEU: “youtube.com/watch?v=dh8nf2r7wp0&feature=youtu.be ” Are there really people who click every single attempt individually?

Superstition

Quote from Rebel30: “Dunno cant explain why everything went so well yesterday and today with 100 stones from 10-15 and wont succeed... drives me crazy even now tryed 1 x ring 120 stones stooped at +10 ” Yes it explains literally everything. You just gotta accept that rng is a non static thing that sometimes works out in your favor and sometimes doesn't.

• Quote from Diversion: “What happened in this patch, you became skinshy at GF, i barely see new skins after maintenance nowdays, you don't like me spending coins on skins? ” Shady loot boxes are more profitable.

• Quote from Daeny: “What would be nice is a confirmation of the chances of that major contract, so we can actualy make the choice, makes no sense to have that one priced at half the guaranteed ancient without actualy know what it gives. And no, saying ''better'' or stuff like that is worthless, just give the actual chance or nobody will buy it. ” Transparency would destroy the whole idea of this kind of rng progression

Quote from Mika: “Quote from ynal: “Quote from Neutru: “legendary stones on legendary items, all fail ... ty gf ” ? 3% more on legendary gear. the patch is for ppl with ancient gear. ” This, sadly these rates are only good if you still need ancient gear to +15 ” Everyone stepping up to legendary makes up for a pretty nice baseline. I wouldn't exactly like everyone to be in red gear just yet tbh Quote from Lyneza90: “I now have my last 5 ancient pieces upgradet into legendary. Thanks for acting t…