Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• NA economy changes

Mittsu - - General Discussion

@Galeas Idk guys, it seems you just want to milk as much as u can the ppl left playing the game since our Halloween rewards are a completly garbage compared to NA ones. FFS, just check the tables posted here and compare them with ours, its just ridiculous that they get ancient transformation, PvPvE Legendary enchantment stones and more and we get, what? oh yeah our beloved white transformation contracts, revival stones and few ancient enchantment stones! My patience for this company is already d…

• As always they are trying to fix minor problems such as kinah nerf but the ones that really need to be fixed are delayed asf, guess what, they dont care.

• Enchanting stigmas

You were just lucky. Have seen many ppl trying to +9 theirs and failing over and over or managed to +9 after several tries.

• No problem bois, we gonna get ''Kinah boxes'' this thursday in the cash shop, solved!

• PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

Mittsu - - PvP

Quote from Rinnie: “im starting to wonder if saving all your enchantment stones for 6.5 might actually be the best course of action in the long term ” Well, unless u wanna run naked everywhere getting killed by exchanged gear ppl then no. It might help to save enchants right before the patch comes (few weeks/days) but not now that we just got 6.2.

• Cant stop laughing. Gameforge is just nyerking up things over and over and now ''Kaisinel potions'' are available on the shop? ARE U REALLY NYERKING KIDDING ME? Time to quit, im just done, I hope this game dies fast.

• Good patch, ruined already

Quote from Sita: “please be aware that Gameforge is the publisher and NOT the developer of Aion this would be NCsoft ” It doesnt matter that Gameforge isnt the developer, they do as they please. We just have to look back a year ago when 5.6 hit EU and they nerfed tower of challenge and after that luna cos ''it was a nice way to get supplements/apes''. Lost all the hope I had for this patch already seeing all the bs during the past weeks.

• Well, I saw that nerf coming. What can we expect from Gameforge, nothing new.

• @Galeas It must be some kind of joke. So instead of helping players you are just nerfing the only source of getting kinah (even when it isnt that much at all) but the funny part is that bugs that we've already reported many times didnt get a fix but kinah vendor is going to be nerfed, GOOD JOKE GAMEFORGE. Moreover, that solution for transformation contracts is even a bigger joke since 1 scroll that must be roll between 6 ppl is like getting nothing OMEGALUL. I dont know what else to say, really …

• State of Aion 6.2 - My feedback

Mittsu - - Suggestions

@Galeas Could you please tell us something already related to transformations? Many ppl I know already are quitting cos they are tired of ''promises'' that probably will never be accomplished. Btw, enchantment rates are FOR SURE worse than korea, why do I say that? I've watched several streamings and videos enchanting gear and what can I say, even using yellow enchantment stones they werent failing that much from +10 to +15. The funny part is that even using legendary stones past +12/+13 it fail…

• Perfect engrish right there.

• Being completly honest here, after playing the patch few days as many other mentioned before it kills the will to keep playing because of the slow motion attack speed/movement speed. I dont really know if gameforge nyerked up enchantment stone rates but looks like they are waaaaaaaay nerfed than it should be considering I've watched many korean streamers/videos enchanting things easily without so many fails from +0 to +10. @Galeas please guys, could you even consider giving ONE just ONE ancient …

• How is it even possible that none of my gear was exchanged? I got commander set +15 and got 0 boxes, the same goes for my pve stuff. @Galeas u guys did smth wrong somehow Edit: Guys, if you didnt get any boxes from the exchange just relog cos inventory is bugged.

• YES or NO 6.2 Brand NEW SERVER OPEN ?

Mittsu - - Suggestions

Im not surprised that GF decided to open 2 new servers. As expected, their main goal is to milk ppl's wallet in the next few months with some cash events like they did before and then, after they realize that both servers are a ghost town they will just merge them. For those who aim to get a ''fresh start'' with no gear imbalace comming from +25 ppl, enjoy the game few weeks/months and then be ready to get marged again with your beloved old severs. @Galeas I hope you guys got a date for the inco…

• Shugo Gold

Mittsu - - AION - A New Dawn - 6.0 Beta

@Galeas I dont know what to say after seeing the news about shugo gold. Its just disgusting to see that to get ONE ENCHANTMENT STONE we will have to basically log 30 days. Those rewards are much worse than the current ones. I cant even think one reason that made you guys think that those rewards are ''decent'' or quite ''good'' without expecting the incoming complains and flame after players realize how overpriced is to even get a single enchantment stone from shugo gold. Tbh, I dont know if its…

• 6.2 TRANSFORMATION CONTRACT DROP

Mittsu - - Suggestions

@Galeas I hope Gameforge is considering the fact that to get the last transformation which is Kaisinel the amount of transformations needed is insane. First of all because you need at least x6 legendary to have a little chance to get Ultimate so it basically means that you've already combined several to get the legendary one. So my point is, will those transformations be at least Ancient and above or crap ones like normal/large?

• @Galeas the only solution I see is to revert the 1:1 ratio to 1:3 as it was before you guys decided to make it 1:1. Even if that was planned somehow before the releasing date of the third daeva tavern episode you just can't do that after saying those ratios in the video and also having exactly the same ratio in the PTS, leading ppl to buy serums so they can exchange them after the update (something completly normal). Not to mention you still didnt say a word about transformations. Is there any '…

• 6.0/6.2 videos

Mittsu - - Youtube Videos

Anyone can confirm which kind of manastones do koreans use? is it crit strike/crit spell the main meta or is it something else? just wondering since those formulas are based on magic attack and physical attack.

• Hey @Galeas, are we going to get the ''Enchantment Stigma event'' that basically all the regions got it but not EU? its kinda pointless to enchant stigmas atm since you have to spend hundreds of them to even get 1 +9 and sometimes not even that, so just wondering if instead of crappy events we can get that one before 6.2. Im sure im not the only one that already asked for it and since you said in the previous Daeva Tavern to suggest you events that we would like to have, then this one is a MUST.