Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 26.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Moon Festival Results

lols3 - - General Discussion

good event

• Manastones

Quote from Mo717: “I see everyone complaining about kinah and VR and enchant rates...what about manastones? today i was farming mobs in lakrum for my craft, i killed ~400 mobs and all i got was just 1 evasion manastone lvl 60....is it normal 90% of server running around with no manastones at all on their gear ? is it a kind of bug or is it normal ” Yup, i already thought about it if GF would start supplying Enchants in a good amount (aahah ye right?) ppl would notice how the manastones is also a…

• Yup, not worth playing now, no kinah for estima's gold ingots, slow mo game cuz of only p2w contracts, no fixes on "bad bugs" (luna, 2 weeks getting gold medal from core siege, going for 3rd week now i guess) 1/4 kinah reduction on sales now (to match korean version as they love to say), dont understand why the holy serums sudden 1-1 ratio instead of 1-3 then......koreans had 1-3....... so you take in account only what matters to you and your pockets and not the community that play the game, you…

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from Elysorrow: “Quote from Lolikita: “Is my client bugged or did 6.2 screw up my characters' eyes? any info on this? @Galeas * * ” All my characters have one black and one white eye after patch. Also I am pretty sure this character had coloured lips and hair as well. ” Same here

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Quote from Galeas: “Quote from roflatgf: “Quote from Galeas: “It is intended but the flesh is not dropping every time. I didn't say it's not dropping at all. It's "just" that it's not dropping 100% like before. We are still talking about the flesh right? ” yes ... but 5 days since the game is updated and there is no flesh. It not dropping at all ... ” Ok then that might be something else. I got it a few times and as far as I know it drops sometimes and sometimes it doesn't. If people don't get i…

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Quote from Galeas: “We will ask again, but that's the answer we got. ” @Galeas about luna quests: its not intended cuz i had 1 bag unnopened from before 6.2 and the rewards are updated, if the rewards from the bag got 6.0 stuff is intended for us to do the quests and board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…37acb86d6cb1d257ee903adfdopen que chests

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Quote from breezee: “i had 12.xxx.xxx sth kinah before the update but when i logged in yesterday it was only 1.500.xxx so i thought okay they're converted to ingots but i only have 1 ingot and i dont suppose 1 ingot was equal that much kinah(nearly 10.5m or 11) so what now? im broke ” 8.7kk gets converted to 1 gold ingot and 1.3kk so, since you got that amount everything checks out... For you to receive 2 ingots you needed 17.4kk

• Gold pack gone

just go to the mail (post box) in the main city, probably still on the mail you just cant see it when you call the shugo mail.

• no "guess what time will the servers be up" thread this year? XD ill start: 18:50

• Quote from Galeas: “Quote from Mittsu: “@Galeas the only solution I see is to revert the 1:1 ratio to 1:3 as it was before you guys decided to make it 1:1. Even if that was planned somehow before the releasing date of the third daeva tavern episode you just can't do that after saying those ratios in the video and also having exactly the same ratio in the PTS, leading ppl to buy serums so they can exchange them after the update (something completly normal). Not to mention you still didnt say a wo…

• Quote from roflatgf: “I don't blame him for that ... but I still feels bad ... i spend 4kkk for serums instead of having the opportunity to have atleast one Daevinion Skill book bought with ignots, based on Daeva's Tavern video and announced HUS exchange rate ... Yes, I knew about that from Sywo's video month ago ... but still kept Kinah untill their announcement in the video ... I am always ignoring the patchnotes, because they copy and paste from KR the patch notes always with a lot of mistake…

• Quote from Alibi: “Quote from lols3: “Quote from Galeas: “What I meant is that there are other HUS and Apes with different IDs which would have not worked for the exchange (with initial settings). It was planned that we would do so yes and exchange them all that's also why we decided on 1:1 for Apes and serums at that time . ” then now i suggest you think of a proper compensation for ppl who bought holy seruns very expensive based on your previous "misinformation"make the legendary enchantment s…

• I actually think @Galeas is doing his best with the best interest in mind, thats why i came here, because havent lost all hope in GF thanks to him, or i wouldn't be wasting time on the forum or even on the game at this point.

• Quote from Galeas: “What I meant is that there are other HUS and Apes with different IDs which would have not worked for the exchange (with initial settings). It was planned that we would do so yes and exchange them all that's also why we decided on 1:1 for Apes and serums at that time . ” then now i suggest you think of a proper compensation for ppl who bought holy seruns very expensive based on your previous "misinformation" make the legendary enchantment stones exchanged from this "tradeble s…

• ppl that are defending GF are the ones who didnt invest in HUSes and are actually happy others got screwd (its human nature i guess), but if GF suddently changed the kinah to gold bar from 8.7kk to 30kk they wouldnt be so understanding...... and the principle is the same. wrong information in witch you base your decisions because it was the publisher himself to say it, not some youtuber or rumor.

• 6.0/6.2 videos

lols3 - - Youtube Videos

Quote from Livo: “youtube.com/watch?v=egyqyZ_gaSU ” wow dude, you deserve a medal.

• the problem here is not the exchange rate and how it should be, i agree it should be 1-1 holy seruns and maybe 1-2 APES, the problem is they gave us false information and many ppl got screwd, thats the real big problem. and as "compensation" for the false info they will also trade the jakunerk ones...... wtf isnt that supposed to happen already? loool

• Quote from Hashtag: “ What does that even mean we get jakunerk apes/serums enchanged this should happen from the start??? ” ye it should happen from the start, this was just a troll "compensation" statment "So all the jakunerk will be treadable after patch?? So we can exchange them on main char?" do you rly believe that? ahaha i wish, but i dont dream anymore, just nightmares now

• i was afraid of this and waited till sunday to buy the holy serums...... what a joke indeed. At least make the pvp or pve enchantment stones tradeble via holy seruns selleble on broker and not the unselleble version ones.... so that all my billions dont go to the damn garbage sadface

• "Serums after the Update to a NPC with the following ratio: 1 APES = 1 New stone, 1 Holy Upgrade Serum = 3 New stones. The second claim was a mistake it will be 1 HUS = 1 new stone (the exchange is wrong on the PTS too). We would like to apologize for this wrong information." For real dude?????? so you put false information, let ppl (like me) blow his kinah away with it and then say it was a mistake after 1 week.......... just wow. Guess wont come back after all the only way i see of correcting …