Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• @Galeas you said that everyone will get 2 transformation scrolls to begin with, yet I can't find mine, in my inv or mailbox. Will they only come once i hit lv75?

• 6.2 First Info

jkn600 - - General Discussion

Quote from Galeas: “Quote from Noctis: “Quote from Noctis: “@Galeas pls answer - will gold bars recieved from estimas also give 1.3kk extra kinah per goldbar? It was so in Russia. - i have a bunch of 1h scroll bundles (running etc.). Will i get any legendary potion refund for those? - will the 1h scrolls dissapear once they get exchanged to legend potions? I was told theyll be usable in 6.2 - will kinah from sold broker items also get taken and coverted into ignot+1.3kk? Broker wasn't mentioned …

• 6.2 First Info

jkn600 - - General Discussion

I have to ask, Gold Bar exchange rate is probably being discussed elsewhere, if so mods please redirect me before deleting. So i'm hearing its 30m old kinah for 1 gold bar, so thats 3b = 100 gold bars Looking at KR client gold bar shop, that just seems bloody pointless, 3b being treated like nothing, 20 bars for a head wrap? Thats 1/5th of 3b so you're saying that a headwrap costs 600m old kinah? That is B.S, and before all the rich kids come here saying "3b is nothing nowdays" well its somethin…