Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Server Merge Discussion

menaq - - General Discussion

I doubt the kinah return is done manually and in the case that it is an automated system changing it could just delay the merge further. It sucks but I'd rather not wait any longer.

• Server Merges 2018/FAQ

menaq - - Help & Questions

In the case of a faction conflict, do I get to chose which faction's characters are moved and am I free to chose whichever server I want them to get moved to regardless of faction balance and server language?

• English server

I'm on Grendal after coming back to the game(jokes on me I guess), and even here I didn't see anyone other then Turks announcing they logged on like anyone cares. I haven't heard about this happening on Hellion, but I wouldn't be surprised if it did, or Deyla. I still wouldn't like it in any case.

• English server

My main problem with Turks is their entitled attitude. Even when they're the only one in a group they'll write and spam in their language thinking anyone cares enough about what they have to say to try and understand them. And their ''a.s.'' thing on LFG is annoying and fills up the block list fast. Bla bla bla GF opened Turkish server bla bla bla, ok idc. Back when I was on Perento there ware a lot of Russians, French and Greeks, among others, but they stuck to their groups/legions and aside fr…

• It is but I think it only applies to 80 AP gear, I did 3 parts of my set like that and the reduction was kept every time.

• AFKing was always an issue, even at the height of Aion's popularity so I really don't think it has any effect on much in the long run, other then potentially ruining your quick entry, but then again if you cared for the instance you wouldn't go in via quick entry. It made sense for the kick option to be implemented to something as big as Neviwind, as the number of players is too big and quick entries can't be avoided. But I don't see the need for it for 6v6, 12v12 etc.

• There's also an NPC on the bottom right artefact which buys the relics with the same rate as the Abyss landing level 4 shugo, Rune Tribe Relics are included. Dunno about Nosra, but it's probably in the same bottom right location fc918145e3b02b0044af318540cc02ef.png

• icon_cash_item_box_04.png [Lunashunerk] Sky Warrior's Weapons Bundle

• Question.

You probably have your shader quality set to 3rd or lower option. It's under the advanced tab in engine settings under graphics options.

• Class Nerf Thread

menaq - - Class Discussions

0L83R9G.png Sorcerer is a weak class that desperately needs a buff btw

• Class Nerf Thread

menaq - - Class Discussions

Just because they can't lolburst everyone anymore doesn't mean sorcerer is weak. As long as crit spell exists sorcs will keep hitting for absurdly high damage, even against Msup sets. In my Msup/spell resist set(4.6k, 720, +6 defensive accessories) I get hit for 4k or more regularly. Sorcerers have to work for their kills now, which I guess most of them didn't sign up for when they created the characters.

• 5.8 First Info

Quote from Happy: “Anyone made anything +25 yet? Some experience that you can share about enchant rate? How many stones it took from +15-25? Heard a story about somebody with full upgraded fallusha +25 gear. If you are reading this, share us your experience . ” Basically just same old RNG, 22 APES with supplements later my AP piece is at +11, I even managed to go below 10 twice. At the same time my friend needed only 5 APES to get to +15 and 28 to get to +20.

• Don't know what there's to complain about, it's a nice source of additional exp when it's not Kumuki week. Afaik it was a PC room thing in Korea and they could have very well left it unused.

• Neviwind Canyon - AFK Issue

menaq - - Suggestions

Re-enabling kicking isn't the optimal solution but it's the simplest and easiest to implement. It's just ridiculous at this point, these people are shameless and there's more each day. V8EujSk.png

• Neviwind Canyon - AFK Issue

menaq - - Suggestions

Quote from Nuke: “give incentives not to afk ” You would think needing 4k points to get the quest item and stigma bag would be enough of an incentive, but people still do it.

• Quote from HardToPlayBard: “How are we supposed to enchant our stigmas to+9 if they remove the biggest source to get them? ” Mirash/ToC/bundles bought with Spinel Medlas. Neviwind is hardly a good source of stigmas for your class, and it's not like enchanting stigmas to +9 is easy, even with a lot of them. I would much prefer being done with Neviwind quests faster then people sitting afk with 2+ clients for the stigmas.

• DPS chanter?

menaq - - Chanter

As far as DPS goes don't expect to be on top of lists, chanters played properly deal a decent amount of damage but it's still nothing compared to assassins or sorcerers. Current endgame meta is chanters with support vision skill DPSing, only helping out with healing when cleric is having problems, and even then it's usually enough to pop the 75 High Daeva shield. Really the only time you will be expected to heal is when you're invited as support. But even if you come to a instance with DPS stigm…

• Mirash refuge boss bugged?

menaq - - Help & Questions

My faction doesn't own the fort and from the 10 runs I did, alts included, the gear boxes dropped twice, 1 armor and 1 accessory.

• Mobs hit for less damage but have become damage sponges themselves. It takes longer to finish now, but it's still possible to run it with alts. It also doesn't become gear intensive until floor 30 or so.

• Very fun event, different then expected. Game bugs are still present, like the rubberbanding around corners, but I haven't encountered anything event ruining yet. Rewards are ok too, especially with GF's standards.