Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Asmodians from deyla

Huntiik - - PvE

some asmodians are so smart u cant play how u like in this this game, lol in their mind u are force to use the same standard boring build for renger if no its impossible for u to complete dg quests farm or others task in Aion.

• Drop rate nerfed

Huntiik - - PvE

Can some one tell me why in the first 7 days from farm 10 mobs only 2 of them was empty and now from 10 same mobs 5-6 are empty why this nerf wtf and i am talking about the special 39th. mobs lvl 80. i am farming like evry day so i notice in the first 7 days that mobs in screenshot dropet 90% of times 3 material stones 1 ancient 1 legendary 1 ultimate and some other stuff now in 10 mobs 5 drop and 1 random pice of stone and 5 of them are emptyl lol this difrence, comon its was not enough the kin…

• omg i used hide and this cleric skill me wen i was invisible wtf how its this posible?i was deth i reset my self with luna and i activate hide and he was 50m away he come close to me and start using skils on me........ i cant show the fight but wach in chat.

• fast 3 question its posible to have the korean sound pack? and if its how i can get it and its banable?

• eh. What its this???

Huntiik - - PvE

Can some one tell me what its this new super opgg kind of minion

• What about bugs?

Huntiik - - General Discussion

maybe tomorow we will be iluminated by the game forge mantenance

• i am a new player on nergal server and after i finish 4 garden+ bonus garden ht and mirage i got arownd 3kk kinath all gone in 10 min of enchant gear after i farmed for 10h for gain 2kk from seeling jung rly how the f.... i play this game if i dont have kinath even for enchant my gear ppl whant me for narakali with atlast gear +10 good stats. i spent 180pvp stones for tryng to upgrade my wepon and even once i didnt see an +12 enchant on it and ther we go all my 5kk kinath after 15h of gameplay h…

• Creation points bug

Huntiik - - General Discussion

hello today i made a little test and i notice a big bug on creation points me and some friends tested on 3 difrent sorcer class and we got 3 difrent result on my sorcer i got 16 magic boost for 5 knowledge points my friend got 30 magicboost and the tyrd one got 23 magicboost i also tryed on my gunner sm bard cleric aetertech and only my gunner has the same problem for 5 knowledge points i recive 26 magicboost on others always for 5 points recive me 30 magic boost