Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from [NICK]Nutter: “Quote from Morpheus: “Dear Gameforge team, in 5.6/ 5.8 we had unlimited entries for the neviwind canyon and within the time we had nothing to do it was very fun to join some additional runs. So my question is, would it be possible to increase the limit of runs per day from one to 2 or 3? I coule imagine that not everyone would like to have additional runs for the instance, but Ashunatal Dredgion and Runatorium is very fast completed and for those people who like the ins…

• Dear Gameforge team, in 5.6/ 5.8 we had unlimited entries for the neviwind canyon and within the time we had nothing to do it was very fun to join some additional runs. So my question is, would it be possible to increase the limit of runs per day from one to 2 or 3? I coule imagine that not everyone would like to have additional runs for the instance, but Ashunatal Dredgion and Runatorium is very fast completed and for those people who like the instance could join a bit more for some mass pvp/ p…

• off-topic/insultive -Senpai

• The servers have dieded

Morpheus - - General Discussion

Guess you need to run haramel again you have one ID per week

• VETERAN REWARDS RESET

Quote from Griver83: “Quote from Morpheus: “Quote from Buburuza: “They can, simply change bags from untradeable version to tradeable version. But they wont change them. ” Most of the rewards were never tradable, so why now? The intension of the veteran rewards are to push some alts and not your main. In my opinion they should it even change to untradable and offer some ingame sources for leg. stones immediatly!First the average player do not have 80/80 GP activated, so they have about 96 leg. st…

• I have some questions how some of you guys enchant your stigma to +9? - You used stigma enchantment stones? - How many of them for one stigma to get it to +9 in average? - And how many did you used to get six stigma +9? - And how do you guys enchant? Put one stigma enchantment stone on your stigma after another? - Or do you have some information how to enchant maybe better? Rates: - Did you experienced better or worse rates between the stones out of the shop or the gold sand shop? What kind of d…

• VETERAN REWARDS RESET

Quote from Burster: “Quote from Morpheus: “Quote from Buburuza: “They can, simply change bags from untradeable version to tradeable version. But they wont change them. ” Most of the rewards were never tradable, so why now? ” Weren't tradeable, but the items to enchant they were, so it's the same. And let's be honest the people who had full gps on the account wasn't for alts, was for main or for enchanting items and sell for kinah, noone spent loads of kinah to get full gps and then just to get f…

• VETERAN REWARDS RESET

Quote from Buburuza: “They can, simply change bags from untradeable version to tradeable version. But they wont change them. ” Most of the rewards were never tradable, so why now? The intension of the veteran rewards are to push some alts and not your main. In my opinion they should it even change to untradable and offer some ingame sources for leg. stones immediatly! First the average player do not have 80/80 GP activated, so they have about 96 leg. stones less than those with the state. Second…

• VETERAN REWARDS RESET

Quote from Senpai: “It's correct that they will reset if we don't have platinerk before january. Regarding the rewards themselves ” I would also like to get a clear statement about the veteran resets and not only gusses or assumptions about it..

• Quote from Rym: “You will get 1 white transformation contract. ” Please tell me you eat a clown in the morning and you are joking? Really?

• How many contracts we can get out of the transformation contract box for 150 tokens? Is it just one contract or more?

• Quote from nev: “soo i got this shiny kinah box from chest prnt.sc/lreemh lreemh and it gave me 1,2mil prnt.sc/lref4u ? wrong tooltip? BTW got key from world mob next to gok entrance ” this is how gameforge deal with the community, but what did you expected? you could try to send a ticket to the support but I guess they will have no solution for your problem like for others...they just will take your feedback and with it nothing will happen or change...like over the last 2 years I sadly play the…