Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 36.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• FYI- for the NA version, if anyone wants to know, it isn't an event. It's part of the patch, so it's part of the functionality as of Wednesday's release going forwards. There is apparently an option when morphing to select where you morph a tradeable version - I haven't morphed any as yet though. And enchanting works much better - in just a little while today I got 3 pieces of PVP armor to Legendary +10. Just stopped there because I had other things to do, but definitely a big improvement.

• 7.0 First info

Pewpew - - General Discussion

Quote from Judder: “Quote from Rym: “Sorcs still onecombo people without any skill or preparation needed in 7.0. Stop crying. ” ungeared people to be exact ” Likely ungeared and AFK you mean.

• 7.0 First info

Quote from netforce: “so with 7.0 cleric gets healing nerfed some and boosted other healing skills. sorc gets huuuuge dmg nerf, sm gets dispell/fear nerfed. temp gets damage up+defence up. bard gets some dmg up and some nerf. The Big winner is Athertech that gets defence up for PVP and dmg up huuuge boost. this make sense they nerfed sorc so people will play Painter more, as painter will outdps sorc with 7.0. there is no sense have new class if it does low dmg.. noone would play it. ” IIt makes …

• 6.2 GLORY POINTS

Quote from Keymaker: “Quote from faker: “We all know that in 6.2 getting GP is much lower, but is there any way to get it ( not only from sieges - 112 gp from Lakrum siege ) ? ” The issue is due to the development teams rush to put some things in place but not add others until later on. Patch 6.5 increases HP rewards during siege, but also 6.5 brings in a new HP Reward system, where players earn HP over a season/month and ranked, at the end they get a reward and then your HP is reset. (It doesn'…

• 6.2 GLORY POINTS

Quote from iduk: “Quote from Sophisticated: “improved system to the rankings ” Interesting. What is the improofment for the raking? There is none. ” Quote from Click: “There is a ranking you can climb, Discipline and Coop ” There is a new system, but it is an addition to the current system, not a replacement. It will have its own ranking system for active people with some rewards.It's a season system added in 6.5 that allows people to exchange items for Quna. It won't change the rankings, other …

• Quote from yaminote: “Quote from Kotoro: “Everything depend on your playstyle : Gunner : Run & pewpew Archer : Sleep Arrow & trap will be somthing you'll spam. Gladiator : close your eyes and aoe alot (good pve/pvp) SM: debuffer/crowd controle fear Sorc : Can be god if you know all classes meta (dmg dealer/ crowd controle) Chanter : regeneration GOD, mentra buff perma, its a must have in any party. Templar : Tank, grab spammer, very hard to kill if well played. Cleric : The unkillable god, op re…

• SM Gameplay in 6.x

Pewpew - - Spiritmaster

Quote from Alibi: “Quote from Lazar: “Thank you so far. Ok do you know if the upcoming nerf for the sm ist "ok" or is he nerfed to death? I cant take my choice between sorc and sm for 6.0 launch... ” From what i've seen in 6.5 KR streams, sorc seems pretty bad, you just don't do enough damage and get melted (as a sorc should, but the dmg nerf hurts sorc too much). Honestly i'd say just play sm, that class will never be bad. ” This doesn't really make sense to me- I saying that ANY class should "…

• Yes, sorcs still have a magic accuracy buff, SOF was deleted but merged into another skill - check this aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Skill/5119 The buff provides 3400 MA.

• Quote from Doombolt: “Guys, you need to realize that Kaisinel xform (best one) give, among many other things, 100% cast speed. I don't play sorc but delivering its nukes and cc's almost instantly.... its really something. ” Except that cast time doesn't affect CC- attack speed however does help since it affects the animation. Sorcs had an (almost) instant single- target CC- it was removed. Sorcs still have an install (DP) group sleep, and a vision stigma that is an instant group CC. However, I w…

• Neviwind Canyon - AFK Issue

Pewpew - - Suggestions

Quote from sharlata: “You write so much and it is unclear why. Dps meter shows that the leaders were not objective in their decision and now having the option kick, they do what they want. Leaders can be even afk full run. And to kick people for various blunt reasons. And you understand wrongly. People say that because of kick options, we got even more problems. The situation may change for the better, If GFwill presents us with options for solving problems like afk leader / unfair kick. But thi…

Pewpew - - Suggestions

Quote from sharlata: “Quote from Pewpew: “Quote from sharlata: “ye lol. they also dont see difference between " Not ready" and " Currently absent" both kick they especially like to do a check ready , 2 minutes before the opening of the gate and kick people during this time. imbeciles . I usually take a break for a few seconds if there is time before starting. as well as other players and ops kick. Last canyon 2 guys got kick. because they clicked " not ready" then somebody linked dps meter those…

Pewpew - - Suggestions

Quote from sharlata: “ye lol. they also dont see difference between " Not ready" and " Currently absent" both kick they especially like to do a check ready , 2 minutes before the opening of the gate and kick people during this time. imbeciles . I usually take a break for a few seconds if there is time before starting. as well as other players and ops kick. Last canyon 2 guys got kick. because they clicked " not ready" then somebody linked dps meter those guys were in top 5 heals on pvp and top d…

Pewpew - - Suggestions

Quote from Evita: “:P I was lucky the last few runs - had very nice clerics but also went on healing on bard when I had no cleric trying to heal a mage and a gladi that go fully in on DPS on bard is a challenge ” I know it's hard to heal as a bard in DPS spec, imagine playing as a sorc with almost (one lousy) self heal though, no dispels, . and having an AFK cleric and chanters that don't buff, let alone use any shield skills or healing skills at all. Sometimes this effort is enough to make the …

• Quote from Kuroiz: “I think the Na servers are having them soon ? would like to see it in EU aswell ! ” There is an emergency maintenance, Tia's eye event was up for less than 12 hours before the servers were brought down, on Danaria server this was right in the middle of the boss fight (Sunyaka), just had time to finish it.. Apparently when they come up, the event will be gone. Can't link the forum post because the forum page isn't responding during maintenance.

• Quote from Kuroiz: “Actually it will be funny because most players sold their pvp gear as pvp is dead and pointless ( like few of my friends ), will be funny if eye comes and people suddenly want to pvp again ” why do they even bother to play? It isn't as though Aion has such exceptional PVE, if anything the PVP is far most interesting . Most people I know are investing more time in getting whatever they need to purify their PVP gear, even for alts.

Pewpew - - Suggestions

Quote from Rym: “If you can't play active, don't join neviwind. How dare you go to the bathroom if something happens, or check the door if someone happens to knock at? That's punishable by death. ” I really don't see why someone QQs if that happens. Worst case, you lose a run. If everyone starts using that excuse, we're back to the AFKing problem again. TAke care of what you have to before you queue. If a real emergency happens, you lose the run, so what, enter again when it's resolved. If it's …

• Class Nerf Thread

Pewpew - - Class Discussions

Quote from failboat: “Quote from [NICK]daishinkansama: “Quote from failboat: “Well, on that note, every new patch with new gear and new caps was a little easier for magic classes than for physical classes at the start, till people got their gear. But also 6.0 transforms are favoring magic classes. ” How are 6.0 transforms favouring magic classes, when physicals can get no-animation-like attack speed? ” Because no-animation is one thing and transform attack speed is another. Believe it or not, yo…

• Class Nerf Thread

OK, let me explain again again, resonant hymn aioncodex.com/us/skill/4384/ can be socketed, can be used and can be sold at the auction house in 5.8. If you think it has been deleted, you are wrong.

• Class Nerf Thread

Quote from Sophisticated: “First of all no on1e should lolburst, oh sorry forgot gunner and moving-shooting-bard. Also glads getting HD skill against sorc is a shere luck or do you think it was an accident?. Plus if anyone should lolburst it is supposed to be the sorcerer, not 3 shot gunner. But thats fiction, what isnt fiction is that doing silence lock and root a glad with 3 nuking skills only does 12k damage is absurd. What ia more absurd is that once u fail a nuke, you are just as good as de…

• Class Nerf Thread

Quote from failboat: “You're still hanging on that single idea, of mass cc, which is more of a general characteristic of many different classes in this game, not just sorc and sm. Aoe kd or aoe stun is considered mass cc as well. Might as well say that all classes are similar because they can all dps. I'd hardly say a class like sorc can lock down an entire group when their skills like mass sleep are like 3 minutes cd. It was a thing like many years ago, now with groups running 2 clerics or cler…