Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 34.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Psycho: “lmao I was trying to upgrade pvp item from +12 to +13 and then try to hit +15 ( with luck? ) by legendary Stone. Spend 214 ancient Stones. Didnt touch even +13. Thx to this (fail) upgrade instead of +12/13... its +10 now. My shoes xd surr. ” this is the reason i gonna start doing weekly's only, wich take few hours a week to collect at least 1000 ancient stones and attempt to enchant something.. other than that i dont see point to play this game bc cant see any progress in gam…

• @Kery thank you for the screens, without them i wouldnt find it Noble looks ok, gonna keep goin for it.. BTW whats the chance to get ''Greater output''? And do you need normal Ultimate Aerot Aether Revolver to get noble one? ty

• Quote from Sorayami: “Quote from kesLV: “Just reached crafting level 200 and wanted to craft ''Legendary Rubrum magic wings'', but looked at the stats and they are worst than my ancient garden wing stats even bein purple wings? O.o why so, is garden gear better than crafted legendary? ” you have to look for the proc result at the right side ” ''Steadfast Protectors Ancient Aether Revolver'' weapon attack 214-237 ''Ultimate Aerot Aether Revolver'' weapon attack 183-202 even magic attack Steadfast…

• Just reached crafting level 200 and wanted to craft ''Legendary Rubrum magic wings'', but looked at the stats and they are worst than my ancient garden wing stats even bein purple wings? O.o why so, is garden gear better than crafted legendary?

• game recommends Hellion server if im not wrong, so thats the answer

• used 90 stones to upgrade my gok weapon from 0 to at least 10.. on the best i got to +8, finished with brilliant +2 xD 90x5=450 stones for 1 item to get it +10 if lucky. Rip enchanting.. not gonna bother myself with it anymore.. BTW Garden of Knowledge weapon is not upgradable like pvp items ''Brave'' after you got +15 you can lvl up it to purple? And what about ''Steadfast Protectors'' gear pve?

• is it normal that i used 30 ancient enchanting stones to upgrade my gok weapon from +5 and ended with +5 ? is it even worth trying (as i gonna loose all weekly quest rewards) ? xD

• stat-reroll

kesLV - - Gunner

Quote from iSTAN: “There are no magic attack stats on armor pieces, so don't even try to get those. Don't waste ur genesis crystals on pve gear, that gear cannot be upgraded. Do gok and mirash weekly to get that full set, u can easily upgrade it to lvl 5 and start doing nara and HT ” i have the gok set but not enchanted yet.. gonna work on that then and buy enchant stones this week think i am doing everything wrong so far, thank you for explaining me some things

• stat-reroll

kesLV - - Gunner

Quote from iSTAN: “Hello there, as i'm playing AT i would say gunner should go for the same stats. On gok items imo you should go for macc/hp and for legendary items when u get them prioritize macc + hp on armor pieces and macc + mattack on accesories. As for manastones at the moment on legendary pieces i'm using macc +41 to get the cap for PW and makarna, started to use mattack +10 after reaching the cap ( which i've been told is 13k but idk if that's really true, fully buffed i reach 13.6k whi…

• stat-reroll

kesLV - - Gunner

Hallo. 1. Have a question about gear ''optional stats'' for gunner. What stats should i go for gunner? Is it magic attack and magic acc or something else. And does for armor, weapon and accesories i need to look for same stats? 2. For manastones i guess everything is magic attack ? I know guys you r more expirienced, so would appreciate helping me out with this. Thanks

• That looks kinda stupid to me that there is a function to even summon that ''food'' minions in that case. But thank you guys for explaining

• Quote from Alibi: “Quote from kesLV: “Hallo, i have question about minion. I got minion level A(Arch Kerubiel), but i cant ''configure functions'' and Growth points shows 0/0. Can anyone explain me why is that? ” Kerubs are only used as "food" for other minions. ” What you mean? What im saying is i have A level minion but cant access 'configure function' to set up auto-loot & i cant level up that minion, because it shows me growth points 0 even killing mobs while hes summoned. Arch Kerubiel - is…

• Hallo, i have question about minion. I got minion level A(Arch Kerubiel), but i cant ''configure functions'' and Growth points shows 0/0. Can anyone explain me why is that?

• Thinking about coming back

kesLV - - Help & Questions

Its realy hard to get good gear, without investing money of purchasing enchanting stones its nearly impossible to enchant something as for me getting some pve stones looks impossible. PVP ancient stones easy to get, but thats it.. Don't promote the use of illegal servers -Senpai

• Wich is the best PVE set, is it crafted one? And there is 2 of them ''Aerot'' and ''Rubrum'', whats the difference between them, bc on the stats i didnt find any differences? Thank you, much appreciated.

• 7.0 First info

kesLV - - General Discussion

Currently we have 6.2 and we talking about upcoming 7? xD Till it arrives on EU servers 50% of us not gonna play aion anymore, but thats just my thoughts.

• fps drops to 1-5 fps

Quote from Wolx: “When in siege or in heavy populated area, are you showing the players models ? You can hide players with Shift+F12. ” Didnt know about that, gonna try it out. Thanks.

• fps drops to 1-5 fps

Hallo. Im having issue with fps, getting around 1-5 fps when doing siege and on populated areas around 20-30 fps. My CPU - amd fx-8350, GPU - radeon r9 270x, ram 8gb. So is it normal to have such fps with this specifications? And what would improve my fps? Thank you!

• what is this aion shop?

Im playing around 4 weeks and regret already using the shop buying gold pack x2, gearing up is way to much time consuming.. and as a new player to win a duel (not speaking about group attacks) is nearly imposible, most of the time if lucky i manage to deal 10% dmg to opponent.. 1 more month and think i gonna get bored from this game. 4x gok run a week i think is not enoque aswell weekly's 4x where you need to kill mobs for coins to exchange them for brave/courage set.. I finish instance and week…

• dont understand the point of ''playing'' the game at that point, no fun.. p.s Is there a count how many times you can enter dredgion in 1 day? I entered 3 times and its showing - closed for me