Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The event is supposed to give new players a headstart but a new player needs all pieces not only weap and wings. I suppose they put these two as they may have the lowest drop rate from the nara chest ( never seen a weap or wings drop during 2 months ). Why not just temporarily increase that rate during event time and instead let players use flowers for the ech stones they failing to provide? This is totally reaching but not much to ingame on a tuesday afternoon....

• Quote from ReturningPlayer: “it's good of you are aiming for weapon true however it's so bad if you are aiming for legendary enchant stones ” aiming for weap will lead to aiming for stones which are virtually non-existent. at this point most of people have either +10 or higher garden weap or just use their pvp weap fused with a pve one. very very few people will actually benefit from the event weap. what everyone would benefit from is a reasonably priced ech box but who are we kidding here....

• platinerk E.T.A?

PewFew - - General Discussion

Quote from Galeas: “Quote from Happy: “bump Any news? About platinerk, or hero trials. ” No ETA. We still plan to make Hero trials happen first, we are doing everything we can to have it working before the end of the year. We are still in the testing phase for it. It is not fully working yet. Regarding Platinerk it is not really clear now when it can be ready but we will inform you with the next daeva's tavern most probably (which will be published in December if everything goes as intended). ” …

• platinerk E.T.A?

nah, dont think they care anymore, too busy talking about 7.0 and how we cant skip patches, cuz why would we?

• platinerk E.T.A?

Quote from Alibi: “Quote from PewFew: “So @Galeas promised an ETA for HT last week but he has been ignoring all questions regarding it since then and now this too... *insert am i a joke to you meme* ” Legit curious if he actually promised anything....can you link the comment where he promises this? ” Quote from Galeas: “Quote from Pericol: “@Galeas u have any eta about hero trials ? ” Not really I'll try to get one. As I said last week it will be ready before platinerk for sure. We are basically…

• platinerk E.T.A?

Quote from Noctis: “Quote from Konstantinos: “Quote from Auktionshaus: “@Galeas Another question : D Will we have on 1.1.2019 a Reset of the Veteran Rewards? y / n ? ” They have already answer many times ” Things changed. There's a big chance now Platinerk won't come before new year. so its a good question ” So @Galeas promised an ETA for HT last week but he has been ignoring all questions regarding it since then and now this too... *insert am i a joke to you meme*

• do your instances people, i smell special maint

• Contracts

Quote from Galeas: “Quote from Pericol: “@Galeas u have any eta about hero trials ? ” Not really I'll try to get one. As I said last week it will be ready before platinerk for sure. We are basically testing it right now. But as you know there were many issues in the past (rewards not delivrered) and it will have plenty of new quests so testing can take some time as we would like to avoid such situations again. Depending if it works or not. I'll try to get a rough ETA this week. ” @Galeas any luc…

• Quote from Deux: “Upgrade chance rates/suply enchant stones for ancient gear its fine like its now, you can make your +15 ancient gear with a decent chance, the problem is not there, the problem comes when you actualy want to upgrade legendary and ultimate items. After more than 120 legendary enchant stones i was able to make my legendary weapon to +15 and upgrade it to ultimate, just because of the enchant suply of veteran rewards, now think about how much time it is to actualy gather those enc…

• So I spent all morning doing weeklys and used crystals to buy 90 pvp ech stones and you can imagine the outcome... all my pieces came out worse than they were before enchanting. It's been weeks already and I just can't enchant my ancient gear to max, let alone upgrade it and start enchanting again... I know that @Galeas has said multiple times that the enchant rates have not been changed and that this is pure RNG but it has come to a point that the whole experience has become unbearable and poin…

• I see the trouble people are having with enchanting and I have had that too but somehow I finally managed to make few pieces +15. I personally consider farming Fragments of the Fighting Spirit a much bigger issue. How am I supposed to farm those at a decent rate in order to upgrade my gear? It takes like 400 to upgrade set + weap and like 1000 to do all pieces and crafted gear pieces that give 2 each cost 2mil at least. Am I missing something or this will take forever? Any guide or advice would …