Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 58.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 6.5 First Info

aclericfromthor - - General Discussion

Quote from esset23: “RU region is aimed to have 7.0 this spring. There was always 1.5-2 months delay between RU and EU, but seems not this time. ” Wow, they're rly fast.

• Please bring back skill skins. I'm still waiting for 'Hippofairy's Wrath'

• board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…ec86b7a86c2bf0ff9a1ed9ab5

• 7.0 First info

Quote from Xanoa: “aion.plaync.com/board/notice/v…d=0&viewMode=list&size=20 this wednesday kamar's battlefield is back on korea. They also touched on the stigma system, you will unlock a new slot of stigma (blue) when all the stones are +12. 190129095456778543.jpg ” holy crap. I'm currently failing around with my benevolence to get it to +10. (6x +9, atm it fell to +6) and I said "I'm glad we don't have to enchant it further than 10" Very op. Aion 9.0: Socket all stigmas at once by enchanting th…

• very nice event.

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Quote from Xanoa: “Quote from twardy: “Yup, I love being steam rolled by people in ult gear when im trying to do HT on ma alt wearing GoK gear. ” You can't ask for help in /3?your faction must also have ult gear people no? or make alliance for kill this kind of person ” You can say this because you don't pve. With a proper geared main, one might be able to defend one self, depending on the number of enemies camping a spot. But it has rly absolutely nothing to do with pvp to get f**ed up by ppl o…

• Interserver loot settings

aclericfromthor - - PvE

Quote from wangi: “yea need fix instace server loot dist./ server-wide loot fix ffa/roll = no more ninjas.... ” Y but ppl still could 'steal' or at least try to steal the loot by just rolling at gear which is needed by somebody else..

• Quote from Bardinero: “Pls add Daevanion Skill Chests to the Shop ” No. Pls don't.

• RNG in instances

aclericfromthor - - PvE

Quote from Rebel30: “started aion 1 week ago, did 2 narakali runs applied on lfg, 2nd run got spellbook :)))))))))) karma xD ” lol I have not seen my mace since 6.2 release.

• Quote from Xanoa: “if im not wrong with 6.5 we have little up of spawnrate of shugo no? ” No information about that @aionpowerbook

• Quote from Sophisticated: “ ” Any valid sources or just a claim?

• What stigma to +9?

aclericfromthor - - Cleric

Thank you for the answers. :o Yes I think I'll kick it out and I'll use Lightningbolt of Retaliation instead, it's true there is an overlapping with the vision. :o I know that +9 is enough for the slots, but what about the cooldown decrease you get if you got a +15 set effect [instead of +12]? x_x For skills like ripple, it could be an advantage @massfear @_@ but I'm not sure if it's worth it @_@ It is expensive as f @_@

• What stigma to +9?

aclericfromthor - - Cleric

Hi °o° I'm currently upgrading all my stigmas to +10 step by step. Since we know that, with 7.0, Saving Grace will no longer be a heal but only a buff, is it still worth to enchant it till +10 or is there a better alternative [for pvp and pve, I'd prefer to enchant only one stigma] ?

• nvm.

• Quote from Bob: “Quote from Galeas: “ - Server Ereskighal: As the server has a very low population right now and a merge would take quite some time, we decided to offer a free character transfer for all Ereshkighal characters. You will be able to register for a character Transfer starting tomorrow. (More info will be added soon). ” If I have characters on Ereskighal Elyos and Nergal Asmo, will I be able to transfer my ereskighal elyos to nergal elyos and nergal asmo to another servers ? ” Since …

• Pls put the skill card bundle in shop. I want to have my <[Skill Card] Hippo Fairy's Wrath>

• 7.0 First info

Quote from Nagrio: “Quote from Xanoa: “youtube.com/watch?v=g731Zyu9Ajk ” Ugh... Disgusting, what the hell is that ? I really don't like it. Quote from Xanoa: “i post just this video (Hidden Content) ” Is that song at background added ?It remind´s me a old song "Forgotten Sorrow" from Beluslan ” Yes I also think it's ugly. D: It's the song of the new login screen :o

• Quote from zangyain: “Press CTRL + Print Screen. You don't need to go to character creation to do it. ” Wow it worked. Nice! Ty very much

• Quote from SneakyGerald: “Quote from aclericfromthor: “Does anyone know how I could turn a Screenshot into a screenshot into the char editor so that I can take over the look of the screenshoted char? I once did this by accident, I just made a normal screenshot inside the game and I noticed that I could use that screenshot in the character editor, but I don't know how it got there, but it must be possible. ” You need this: Plastic Surgery Ticket and used it on char you want to get a look from. Ta…

• PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

aclericfromthor - - PvP

When one has finally made it to full legendary gear (after the fight to get ancient gear to +15), it is not better. Due to the lack of legendary pvp enchantment stones, I try to enchant my legendary gear at least to +6 before I use legendaries. (Even if it is expensive because of the failing, it would be waste to use legendaries earlier if they are simply not that much available). It often takes the enchantment stones of days to enchant one part even to +6, and it often fails back to +0. But whe…