Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Kumi: “Quote from Leo: “You know guys sometimes is better not to tell anything if that´s going to be destructive? FYI: I know I´m lucky but I got a Tarha (ancient) transformation on my scroll from the gold ingots, later I had normal ones. Instead of simply whining on the 4th day of a patch may I suggest to go and learn from it? the atk/cast speed items are now the mostly the legendary and ultimate items, and is not as easy to gain as it was. And also, the good transformations can be f…

• Just to clarify: So speed was nerfed and boosts too? Only transformations are there? Am I right? (I quit long time ago just jump(ed) in time to time, I made an appearance last year or something)

• STOP SAYING GAME IS DEAD!!

Rett - - General Discussion

Quote from failboat: “Well, everyone can say whatever they want, it's their own opinion. We discuss opinions around here and rarely facts. The problem is when someone that has another opinion, which they consider it a fact, starts calling names or even insult others for having a different opinion. We are not living in caves anymore, I thought us Europeans are more civilized than that but this is what people understand by criticizing. ” You are speaking like EU is an united entity. Did you forget…

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from Erufuun: “Quote from illidan: “How did we go from "6.0 is gonna revive Aion, back to the good old days, balancing FTW, I can't wait!" to "Uhhh what." ? ” Well, the Transforms are kinda a crappy idea. Doesn't look like they improved balancing either. Removed many features we never complained about. Lucky me, I didn't have high expectations anyway. ” A Emp Lord transform would been better idea and only the faction leader can have it, who is elected so no rank-farmers. + They should have…

• 6.0 First Info

It had a decent story, the Israphel plot twist was actually good. They are just erasing everything even the good parts. Btw High Daeva is sacrificing himself AGAIN to save the planet just like at the peace conference. Kinda lame if u ask me + if he/she dies then what happens with our chars as WE ARE the Supreme Daeva. So no one stronger than Ereskigal atm if we die except Papa Fregion. I never liked how the Balaur Empire acts like a rabble in the times of crisis. These guys beat Aion, so hard to…

• 5.3 First Info

Quote from Erik: “Eeek something is hiding inside the core” An Ereshkigal who can still manipulate,sense aether? Or she just uses the core as power source, doesn't matter. Scary nevertheless... As a drakan she was like: "But something stayed her claw when she reached little Ereshkigal. She saw a glowing mark on his forehead--the symbol of Aion. She spared his life, knowing that he was chosen by Aion for greatness..... ....His skills as a mage were similarly unmatched, his power to manipulate Aet…

• 5.3 First Info

Quote from Zukiu: “Finally the Siege of Sanctum and the Siege of Pandaemonium. Well, not exactly as the developer vision showed, but still. Btw that big dredgion looks like a mothership, wonder if Ereshkigal's gonna attack personally.” (our capitals are so tiny meh, they look like a core only) Well bigger concerns for me, as a lore nerd: 1, how can she attack so casually? 2, she is charging head-on into several Empyrean Lords and their former leader (Aion's avatar) + the bulk of the asmodian/ely…

• Introduction: Anemsalok

Rett - - Introductions

How is it , I mean is it nice to captain a sinking ship? But I guess there is no sinking ship for GF only floating (even if it barely floats aka sinking) and submerged when it doesn't give the profit... 3 years hm... well I remember 2010 I don't need to say more.....

• [AION's Lore]History of Atreia

Rett - - Guides

Enjoy! »Aion 4.0 Campaign- The Tale of Hyperion(ely) youtube.com/watch?v=YnWDg5aaAcI

• When I played under Ncsoft.. sigh.. a long moment ,but not long enough..

[NICK]agrel - - Guides

13th is the one who defeated Tiamat with a certain lord... who beaten Hellion, etc.. I think the 13 th is the asmo player.. or could be the ely player too if we agree in that ely player comes back from death technically ,but there is a error , on ely side we are old really .. really old we commanded the Mirage Legion and served Yustiel.. in Kramantis we got beaten by a mere Brigade General ... However I wonder if Yustiel will recognize us if we meet with her, still the other lords don't recogniz…

[NICK]agrel - - Guides

»Emperyan Lord's Command ely/asmo youtube.com/watch?v=IIOmInzgHV…CyqRl0ahpmwouU2og&index=3 youtube.com/watch?v=aJ68cmtYy2…CyqRl0ahpmwouU2og&index=1 »The Truth Revealed ,Israphel's true motives(ely) youtube.com/watch?v=FtAkLzRiPE8&feature=plcp

[NICK]agrel - - Guides

They were ,if u did the story of the Red Sky Legion q... U will reveal they were lovers ,however the guy who gave the task will retreat from releasing this book.. His life would be in danger by the shadow executors so this secret is only known by you and him+ the lords.. Kahrun's playground.

[NICK]agrel - - Guides

»4.0 random cutscene youtube.com/watch?v=yxlj5IobZUI&feature=plcp »Torture 4.0, full cutscene "lady in that video is vritra (shes running the new dredgion) and the lord is probably beritra" youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QJqX0EVpQu0

[NICK]agrel - - Guides

»Aion 3.5 Tiamat's death youtube.com/watch?feature=play…age&v=A98dDjIerSI#t=1457s Turn of sound ,if u don't want hear the raid TS.. From 24-min 17 sec.. In short , u beat Tiamat (exactly u seal her relics) with your fellow Emperyan Lord. Kahrun comes back from the future (Tiamat sent him on a trip to the future lol with Siel's relics ,who were the Lady of Time how unexpected power from her relics.. ^^). Then Isaphrel arrives and ruins the victory. He steals the relics like a candy from a kid. En…