Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 139.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Xforms in 6.2

Konoyaro - - PvP

Without proper Honor Point gains in this patch I'd rather see it as deleted.

• There are some "i-cannot-say-it-here" out there with very low player base, even though it's totally working 100% retail experience, barely anyone plays there.

• New class in Aion?

Konoyaro - - General Discussion

- Hey John, we need to get the youngsters to play our game. - Ok Richard, what is cool and young? - Dunno man, back at school the cool boys were spraying graffiti and had cool sports wear - Great idea! This will definitely build connection with the young kids!! This is so rebel!

• I main chanter since 2.7 when it was pretty much worthless, but I have to agree, power shard healing boost had to be taken away, because with a healing boost secondary set, it would be beyond-SM-broken and it will still be op as fk. Now that fear will be nerfed as well other classes get some (little) justice.

• Quote from Akyraan: “lol chanter has the two highest dps skills when it comes to dmg / cooldown factors with their Blind Pursuit and Blind Breakthrough it's absolutly ridicoulous. Either way dont worry, chanter will be nerfed in 6.5 when it comes to dmg and also their healing for example with this patch aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/KR_-_Update_October_4th_2018 any variant of the recovery spell will no longer consume shards, thus making it about 20% weaker (i think the healing skills scale the sam…

• why we getting scammed?

Quote from Sinful: “companies like Coca-cola and MacDonalds right? They too like money. So does NCSOFT/ Gameforge. ” Coca-Cola and McDonalds gives value for your money, and also you get what you bought, not an RNG lootbox which can contain a full BBQ Jackline menu or a small box of fries. You get it now right?

• Stelmi, Funti, Thorel the names I remember playing (against) back in 3.9, but there are a few others from old times as well. I'm doing instances with them.

• Some guy said sht about you on another topic, glad you are well. Good old screenshots. I'm playing with alis dei guys who left on Deyla every week.

• AION 2

Konoyaro - - Daeva's Playground

Interesting that most of Aion 2's trailer is about features Aion Vision trailer had, but never implemented to PC version due to engine limitations. youtube.com/watch?v=GmIoZDT8gtM youtube.com/watch?v=5PAM0wr7cZ8

• So why are the same bots running in Lakrum 24x7 still? Resource issues? You can tell us at least people will understand you.

• If you like Korean hardcore MMOs, and you can invest 30-50 € / month into the game, yes, definietly worth! I'm an old Aion player, started in 1.9 quit at 3.9, I came back the game is pretty enjoyable and I'm progressing quite good. The publisher is probably one of the worst you will ever meet on MMO market, this means bad events, rng shop items and every virtual good is way overpriced, and almost every maintenance brings in new issues with the game. On the good side, the game is now well balance…

• I would really like to know if anybody at all buys these 30 days mounts.

• AION 2

Konoyaro - - Daeva's Playground

The target audience is South Korea and Japan, maybe China, I don't think NC would give a fk about westerners regarding Aion 2. And in the countries I mentioned mobile games are way more popular than here.

• The timer is good for Gameforge cause on a long run, you will lose at least one day, as you won't be online always in the same time. If they reset it Wednesday for everyone, you will never lose a free chance.

• They should make elyos look like fking ugly on the creation page, so more ppl choose asmo

• Quote from failboat: “Quote from Tekkons: “I didnt report him because I already know he will farm there until eternity. ” never report bots. just go on forum and complain about them. this will get them banned for sure.this is what most people do. never report to support and expect someone else to take care of it. btw someone is complaining about 7-8 bots in lakrum? if you watch the starting area there are many qwewerwre asdsdf created every hour. most of them you don't get to see them in lakrum …

• My idea for faction balance is make the dominating side joinable by friend invite only. This way friends can still play with each other, new players will start a character at the underdog faction.

• Make elyos faction joinable only if a friend send you a referral link.

• Deyla log in problem

Take a guess.

• Yeah, but you know this after you read the lore and already invested time in your "angel". This design by NCSOFT is the source of imbalance. If both races would look the same, there won't be a big balance issue.