Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 93.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Force logging in pvp?

Pokey - - General Discussion

It’s definitely force logging it’s always when I’m pvping them they start to lose and force Log and dissappear

• Force logging in pvp?

Is it still against gameforges rules to force log? I’ve noticed this being a huge problem on deyla

• Ninja looters!

Guys why do this it needs to be sorted and stop these people cheating

• Ninja looters!

Guys be warned that are ninja looters and will steal all loot Avalon’s doing any instances they are leading!

• Poll

Pokey - - Suggestions

Guys take a few seconds from Your day to answer this poll.

• 6.2 or 6.5 isn’t going to bring the players back aion has strayed way to far from what aion should be. Katalams deletion was as I’ve seen and heard the biggest cause of drop of players. Everyone had great fun in those maps and how characters have evolved have become too much Korea have let their heads run away with them. If we had the basic skill changes seen now but the gears enchantment levels pets and all the other rubbish that came With deava update gone and 4.7/4.8 would have been perfect. …

• Quote from Click: “4.6 is a great patch with great manastone socketing system. really. great. 4.8 is garbage. Bracelets... unlimited accessoires ” this is something that could be changed if it was to become a possibilty

• I just see the private servers doing well off players who love the 4.8 and as runescape did create a large at server now it’s just as popular with there main stream game along with in game shop for skins

• It’s sad ☹️ If it did ever get consideration I and many friends would be back to play in a heartbeat

• Well the future isn’t very bright for aion the updates coming really are not what aion once was, it just gets more and more ridiculous and aion has lost its way. Runescape had the balls to admit they ruined their game with updates which lost their players so they created a legacy server they have the best of both worlds and 80k players online daily! It’s not nessesarily looking back but giving something for everyone, have you seen the amount of private servers running 4.8 with 3-4 of them are ex…

• Would gameforge ever consider creating a legacy 4.8 server?

Why even bother doing the event? Have you realised gameforge are giving you less and less each and every event They are only doing events for people who spend money on the shop

• Server Merge Discussion

I got fed up waiting and moved to NA servers extremely populated and the rewards for these events! Dammmm was well worth the move and I haven’t had to spend a single penny.

• Mosky requiem bugged

Pokey - - Help & Questions

So after wasting over 100 mosky requiem stigmas it fails every time from +5 to +6 and I mean every single time get this fixed and refund my stigmas you con artists!

• I play between private and here that’s why It raises suspicion with me when I see things and it’s not always bug Gameforge should buy their program and see how excatly it interferes with the game ould help stopping them for good

• Quote from mo456nika: “Here nice bug... An asmo came to our safe spot bf we started and from same beginning he slow us down. I dont know how he got in the safe spot but lol how fair is that ” I’ve seen this in bmr when asmos have come to our base when instance has finished and the result screen is displayed on the screen and they are moving around I don’t think it’s a bug as the whole group would have been put on your side. and upon checking they have and do use working hacks for everything in a…

• Suggestion: Server Merge

Pokey - - Suggestions

The damage is done and too far gone now I think I’d give aion Eu 5 years max or even that long before they announce the closure of the servers. When I started playing in 2012 the game was so much fun and we could pvp through the night, events had good chances of getting something worth using. But now pvp is. On exsistent the only asmo we see is in pvp instances which people just afk and events give nothing but useless junk and your expected to spend £100’s to get such a tiny chance of getting so…

• I like the idea Gfis said about removing the reward but then they would still enter hoping the rest of the group get a win and they didn’t have to do anything It needs to become a punishable offence, I see so many people getting angry because we get full group and 2-3 sometime 4 are afk

• Quote from t0re: “yes sure movement speed hack... please.. stop writing nonsense ” wtf is your problem? All I ever see you do is call players liars, trying to lick gameforge a a*se? And yes I do know they are using movement speed hacks

• Can we get back the normal shugo events this grand race is pure trash If I bothered to record my runs you will see 85% of people are using movement speed hacks! but then what’s the point in recording when support does nothing what so ever. You just keep giving hackers even more of an advantage in this game